IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Murphy's Taproom & Carriage House, State Route 101, Bedford, NH, USA
3 months ago
I ordered the Fish and Chips dinner. I should have sent it back as soon as it came out like a soggy blanket, but I was with others so I sucked it up. I ate the soggy blanket that was served cold; and looked like it had... been soaking in a vat of old car oil. The next morning when I woke up, I had 7 huge welts on my face, oozing with puss for days. Mr. Murphy should be ashamed of his staff and this can be evident from all the negative reviews on Yelp and Google. | Symptoms: Other
32 minutes ago
Closure Date: 11/29/2023
- Roach excrement, egg cases (including one actively hatching), and dead roaches were observed throughout the facility;
- An accumulation of grease and food debris, which serves as a food source for roaches; and,
- Several to-go containers on shelves above the prep... line were observed covered in roach excrement. Containers were discarded at the time of inspection.
Closure Date: 12/02/2023
- High Priority - - From initial inspection: High Priority - Raw animal foods not properly separated from one another based upon minimum required cooking temperature when stored in a freezer - not all products commercially packaged. Raw chicken not in its original... package is stored over raw pork in the reach-in freezer by the cook line. Operator reorganized. **Corrected On-Site** - From follow-up inspection 2023-12-01: **Time Extended** - From follow-up inspection 2023-12-02: **Time Extended**
- High Priority - - From initial inspection: High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. 1. Over 50 rodent droppings underneath the storage rack by the triple sink in the food prep area. 2. Over 50 rodent droppings on pan stored at food prep sink. 3. 2 rodent droppings at the entrance to the establishment. 4. 8 rodent droppings on the floor of the customer waiting area. 5. 2 rodents dropped on a chair by the front counter. 6. 1 rodent dropping inside spoon hanging on prep table in the kitchen. 7. 5 rodents dropped underneath the microwave on the storage rack in the kitchen. 8. 10 droppings in front of the triple sink. 9. 5 rodents dropping on five-gallon oil buckets in the kitchen. 10. 10 rodents dropped on the floor in front of the cookline in the kitchen. 11. 15 rodent droppings on an opened bag of flour on the floor in the food prep area. 12. Over 25 rodent droppings on boxes, and shelves in dry storage at the front counter. - From follow-up inspection 2023-12-01: Over 15 rodent droppings on shelves with single-serve utensils in the kitchen. Over 15 rodent droppings are on the shelf at the front counter. Ten rodent droppings on the floor of the customer's eating area. Ten rodents dropped on the floor and shelving in dry storage by the front counter. **Time Extended** - From follow-up inspection 2023-12-02: Over 15 rodent droppings on shelves at the front counter. Over 10 rodent droppings in a utensil storage container on the food prep table. Two rodent droppings on the food prep table opposite the triple sink. Two rodents dropped on the storage rack next to the cook line. **Time Extended**
Source: Florida Department of Health
4 hours ago
Yesterday, 3 December 2023 I ate simply Asia noodles and I immediately started feeling stomach cramps, followed by vomitting, then diarrhoea and really intense headache s We did notice that the chicken was slightly undercooked, it was slices of chicken breast but didn't pay too much attention... to it but in hindsight we think that might what caused it | Symptoms: Cramps, Headache, Diarrhea, Vomiting
6 hours ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Headache
Suspected source: Caesar salad, steak, asparagus, potatoes
Onset: 12 to 24 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Headache
Daughter and her partner returned yesterday with their 4 children. 2 of the children had sickness and diarrhea just as arrived home after staying at centre parcs, woburn and using facilities including swimming pool throughout their stay from mon to fri. Not a good ending to holiday,... fingers crossed doesnt swipe through the remaining of the family over weekend | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
After my family and I visited the swimming pool area we found ourselves ill with a bacterial infection or virus which caused us to be sick with diarrhea and vomiting. Unfortunately this ruined the lady 2 days of our holiday. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Headache
Suspected source: Mcchicken
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Additional information: Double pattie mcchicken with cheese and a large coke gave me terrible vomiting, headache, nausea. I called the store and they would not... answer nor is a message box available. I finally reached someone at 9pm. They basically said "what do you want me to do about it". McDonald's st 10:30 am. It's not a 24 hour store. I got really sick after about 7 to 8 hours. It's been over 24 hours and my stomach still hurts | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Headache, Stomach Pain
Recent Interesting Reports
3 weeks ago
The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 621 pounds of fully-cooked chicken product by JX Restaurant, Inc. due to misbranding and undeclared allergens. The product contains sesame oil, a known allergen, which is not declared on the product label. This product was shipped to retail locations in... Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, and Wisconsin. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of this product.
The recalled product is:
- 16-oz. plastic trays containing “SISTER SISTER GENERAL TSO’S CHICKEN with FRIED RICE” and lot codes 11/07/23, 11/11/23, 11/17/23, 11/18/23, or 11/19/23 represented on the label.
The affected product was produced on various dates between Oct. 27 and Nov. 8, 2023, and bears establishment number “P-754” inside the USDA mark of inspection.
The problem was discovered by FSIS inspection personnel during a verification task where they discovered that sesame oil was not included on the label.
FSIS is concerned that some product may be in consumers’ refrigerators or freezers. Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them.
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills, Headache
Suspected source: Urine in food
Onset: 1 to 2 days
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Sick: 2 people
Additional information: My wife & I ate & drank separate things & did not share. Her... symptoms started almost immediately & mine started 14-16 hours later. She vomited multiple times before arriving home. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills, Headache
I bought these Chocolate pudding cups off Amazon thinking I got a good deal… then I got sick. I didn’t think anything about it because I had been feeling ill for a couple of days. Now I know for sure I’m sick from these things after eating... then again tonight. I vomited and have really bad diarrhea. The only thing I ate today was this and it kicked in about an hour after eating them… I looked up to see if maybe there was a reason it would give me the runs and found others having the same issue!! | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
I ordered a Double Whopper Last night at around 20hrs, I woke up at 2.28am with watery Diarrhea, Nausea and a sore stomach. The Burger Patty was not tasting that good, it tasted a little old and had a weird stale fatty taste to it. I am... not happy to spend early hours of the morning in the toilet. I have emailed Burger king to advise them on what has happened and they have asked me to detail the incident, its 13.16pm and I am still feeling sick. I still have Watery Diarrhea, my body is aching with Nausea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Soreness
Pure value sliced strawberries in sugar. Ate Sunday afternoon, sick Monday middle of the night. Three plus days of nausea, fatigue, fever, muscle aches, diarrhea
next morning sick | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Fever, Fatigue, Muscle Pain
Company Announcement Dianne's Fine Desserts of Newburyport, MA 01950 is voluntarily recalling 512 cases (2048 trays) of Gordon Food Service (GFS) Sienna Bakery® Chocolate Decadent Brownies (GFS#226240) and Sienna Bakery® Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies (GFS#226260) due to inadvertent mislabeling of the inner tray of brownies, resulting in... undeclared peanuts. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to peanuts run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reactions if they consume these products. The impacted product, was distributed wholesale to food service operators and through retail Gordon Food Service (“GFS”) Stores in AR, FL, IL, IN, KY, MI, MO, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, WI, WV. No adverse reactions have been reported to date.
Trays are labeled as Sienna Bakery® Chocolate Decadent Brownies (GFS#226240) with lot code of 23243 printed on the bottom right corner of the tray (picture attached). Tray size is 16.5 x 12.5. x 2 inches.
Cases are labeled Sienna Bakery® Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies (GFS# 226260) and have a lot code identifier printed as 6Z3H31 on master case labels on bottom right corner around the barcode of the master case label and 23243 imprinted in the center of the master case label (picture attached).
The voluntary recall was initiated after a customer complaint noting that product containing peanuts was distributed in packaging that did not have the presence of peanuts called out on the label.
Consumers who have purchased trays of GFS Item #226240 Sienna Bakery® Chocolate Decadent Brownies with a lot code of 23243 or master cases of GFS Item# 226260 Sienna Bakery® Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies, lot# 6Z3H31 or 23243 are urged to return it to the place of purchase for a full refund.
In case you experience harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Dianne's Fine Desserts
Brand name: Sienna Bakery
Product recalled: Chocolate Decadent Brownies
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Peanut
FDA Recall date: November 22, 2023
On 26 November I went to MacDonalds and ordered a Brekkie Burger, a hash brown and a lactose free piccolo. I had eaten the hash brown and was 3/4 through the burger, when i knew that I was going to spontaneously vomit. I rushed to the toilet... and vomitted up all that I had eaten. I did not feel nauseous- rather a relief that the food had left my body. | Symptoms: Vomiting
Last Saturday (day 4) I had dinner at that establishment, at night it was fine but in the morning I woke up with stomach aches, after a while diarrhea began to appear, a fever that did not go below 38 and continuous cramps. We are on the... 7th and it is the third day with a bad belly, this morning I have 37.5 and my loose belly will not be cut, if this continues I will take the necessary measures against the establishment. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Cramps, Stomach Pain
Usually come here all the time. My daughter had GC for lunch and left overs. She woke up next morning throwing up. Did that on and off for about 4 hours. We are still dealing w it now. She ate fried chicken, mac-n-cheese, corn, and roll (twice).... I believe it was the corn, since she now has diarrhea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting