IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
5 years ago
I ate there yesterday around 1 p.m. and by 1:30 p.m. I was throwing up and had to go home and spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening throwing up including throwing up at the hospital and it Urgent Care. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
11 months ago
I've always been very skeptical about this place, they never really stuck me as the clean type of people.. I've eaten here a few times but they never touched my food ungloved and I would always watch them make it so nothing was cross contaminated. I went... in there 12/8/22 and got a Rainforest Rhumba smoothie. It was a new hire as I had never seen her before and didn't want her hands nor wear gloves when making my smoothie. I tried to let it slide because her hands didn't physically come in contact with any of my fruit and didnt cross contaminate anything, only touched the handles of the fruit scoops, but still, it just seems unsanitary to not wear gloves. I took a look at my drink, and gave the benefit of the doubt since her hands didn't physically touch my fruit, or my straw. Big mistake, here I am about 9 hours later, had this smoothie around 12 and I am absolutely dying from stomach cramps and then having waves of diarrhea. I have not vomited but I have come very close. I will never eat there again. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps
Closure Date: 11/20/2023
- High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. Dining room along window under unused equipment and bags of rice 30 dropping Under front counter and inside cabinets 30+ droppings Kitchen along window under equipment 10 droppings Total 70+... droppings **Admin Complaint**
Source: Florida Department of Health
My coworker brought donuts to share with the office. I ate a single donut. Stomach cramps all day and severe diarrhea. My stomach turned immediately after I ate it. Never ever consuming anything from Dunkin again. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps
23 hours ago
19:30 PM on 28th November 2023. I ate orange chicken. It was very busy in this panda express. On reflection there’s no way they can be cooking that amount of food safely that quickly. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Had the mixed pies and a bit of the sheperds bread bowl last night. It was intensive vomiting and explosive diarrhea within 3 hours after we left . Was sick the whole night and was starting to see yellow bile in my vomit after awhile. Slow recovery... in the morning but not an experience I want to experience again. | Symptoms: Vomiting, Diarrhea, Bile
Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain
Suspected source: marinated mushrooms
Onset: Right away
Duration: Several days
Additional information: I felt discomfort in my stomach about 10-15 minutes after eating some marinated mushrooms from an olive bar. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain
Closure Date: 11/17/2023
- High Priority - - From initial inspection: High Priority - Raw animal food stored over or with ready-to-eat food in a freezer - not all products are commercially packaged. Raw chicken is stored over butter packets on the reach-in freezer. **Warning** -... From follow-up inspection 2023-11-17: **Time Extended**
- High Priority - - From initial inspection: High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. 16 rodent droppings on the shelve that have lays chips box in dry storage 5 rodent droppings on top of black plastic containers located on the rack at dry storage 2 rodent droppings on top of individual gloves boxes 8 rodent droppings on the floor under the rack that has uncovered single service items, to-go boxes. 1 rodent dropping on dining room floor Total= 32 rodent droppings **Admin Complaint** - From follow-up inspection 2023-11-17: 18 rodent droppings on the shelve that has lays box on dry storage 10 on floor next to reach in the freezer on dry storage Total =28 rodent droppings **Admin Complaint** **Corrected On-Site**
Source: Florida Department of Health
1 week ago
Closure Date: 11/14/2023
- High Priority - Dented/rusted cans present. See stop sale. 1 dented can of olives.
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over or with ready-to-eat food in a freezer - not all products are commercially packaged. Raw veal is stored over... stuffed shells on tall reach in the freezer.
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over/not properly separated from ready-to-eat food. Raw chicken stored over cooked chicken on the walk-in cooler. **Corrected On-Site**
- High Priority - Roach activity present as evidenced by live roaches found. 2 live roaches on the floor under water heather 2 live roaches on the wall by water heather 1 live roach on the floor under rack that has chemicals Total= 5 live roaches **Repeat Violation** **Admin Complaint**
- High Priority - Stop Sale issued on time/temperature control for safety food due to temperature abuse. Garlic oil was kept on the pizza station overnight with a temperature of 84F.
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safe food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Tzaki sauce kept on cook line reach-in cooler for less than 4 hrs with a temperature of 50F, butter kept on cook line reach-in cooler for less than 4 hrs with a temperature of 57F. Garlic oil was kept on the pizza station overnight with a temperature of 84F. Divided butter into smaller containers and place the sauce under the cooler. **Corrective Action Taken**
Source: Florida Department of Health
1 week ago
Vanilla oreos made in Mexico/bought in Fl
Fatigue, nausea, mood swings, diarrhea after eating a few vanilla Oreos. I tested it two days later same thing. Checked the packaging. Made with some bioengineered chemical it said and made and packaged in Mexico. I looked it up and... the owner moved his facility there to avoid union costa and more lax fda protocol laws so safety and food contamination is going to be a given for food being imported from Mexico unfortunately. Always check the ingredients and where things are made people. Our bodies are important and our food is poisonous to fill someone’s pocket. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Fatigue
Recent Interesting Reports
Ben & jerry Tonights Dough, Real Canadian Superstore Parkedale Avenue, Parkedale Avenue, Brockville, ON, Canada
4 days ago
Ben & jerrys tonight dough. I only ate maybe 1/4 but was looking for cookie dough pieces, only found the peanut butter ones and it tasted really wrong but i kept looking for cookie. I felt sick and gave up immediately and soon went to bed. Next... morning 7am horrible stomach pain i was curled up the entire day, puking every 30min to an hour getting cold sweats. Was incredibly nauseous no ability to drink (what little i did came back up), no effort to eat. Puking eased up around 9pm. Next day was nauseous, slow moving, managed to eat once that night, little sips all day but mostly burps no puke. Next morning back to stomach pain and coughing right on the edge until puke came, nauseous all day. Now its the 4th morning im still slightly nauseous feels like i might have 1 more puke later. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cough
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Headache
Suspected source: Marie Callender’s birthday cake cream pie
Onset: other: Within an hr or two of eating
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: 2 people
Additional information: Only ate a slice each. The cramping in our stomachs... was similar to that of kidney stone pain within an hr or two. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Headache
Jewel Marketing and Agribusiness LLC. (dba Crown Jewels Produce) of Fresno, CA is recalling all sizes of 1960 boxes of Malichita / Z Farms Cantaloupes sold between October 31, 2023 and November 9, 2023, because it has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. Product was distributed... to Ohio, and California through retail and wholesale outlets. This is an ongoing outbreak, and a number of illness have been reported throughout the United States, and Canada.
Salmonella is an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Healthy persons infected with Salmonella often experience fever, diarrhea (which may be bloody), nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. In rare circumstances, infection with Salmonella can result in the organism getting into the bloodstream and producing more severe illnesses such as arterial infections (i.e., infected aneurysms), endocarditis, and arthritis.
Product was in boxes with a “wood-like” cardboard cartons with the Label “Malichita / Z Farms. The Price Lookup Sticker on the individual fruit is labeled “Malichita”.
The company has ceased sales and distribution of the product as FDA and the company continue their investigation as to what caused the problem. Information on what consumers should do with the product and where they can get additional information. Consumers who have purchased "Malichita / Z Farms" Brand Cantaloupes are urged to return it to the place of purchase for a full refund.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Crown Jewel Produce Company
Brand name: Malichita/ Z Farms
Product recalled: Cantaloupes
Reason of the recall: Potential Salmonella contamination
FDA Recall date: November 22, 2023
Had nuggets and had diarrhea afterwards. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Chills
Suspected source: pizza,takeout
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: Less than 4 hours
Additional information: No history of reaction to gluten or lactose, but some history of a probable FODMAP intolerance, suspected to include garlic. Typical symptoms did not... include gut-churning diarrhea, but rather flatulence and mild cramping. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Chills
The FDA is currently investigating an outbreak of E. coli O121:H19. As of November 01, 2023, a total of 37 people infected with E. coli O121:H19 have been reported. No specific product has been linked to this investigation as of today. FDA has initiated traceback. This investigation... is ongoing.
In case you are experiencing E. coli symptoms such as watery diarrhea (often bloody), vomiting; stomach cramps; and mild fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Walked to In N Out Burger near LAX around 10:30 am after a long flight and had a double double combo. Walked back to the airport and started to feel nauseous and felt like I wanted to vomit, had a Alka Seltzer which seemed to have exaserbated... things. Ended up going to the bathroom several times as I had diarrhea. Ended up vomiting later that day, and had watery diarrhea that lasted more than a day.
Took Dukoral before this trip and did not have any issues. So there is a high chance the food at In N Out was not prepared properly. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
2 weeks ago
Yesterday McDonald’s Big Mac burger I ordered a Big Mac yesterday delivered at 4 pm. That evening I became quite ill with stomach cramps and diarrhoea. I believe this to have been caused by the beef burger kept in an unsafe temperature before being delivered. The name... of this bacteria is called Clostridium perfringens and is normally found in meats cooked in large batches. This is the only food I consumed yesterday! Wolt contacted the store informing them of this incident but Wolt inform me they refuse to pursue it further | Symptoms: Cramps, Diarrhea
Ate shrimp and was violently ill hours later. Had to go to hospital for dehydration and near syncope.
Awful non stop vomiting | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Dehydration