IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Noodles and Company, Brier Creek Parkway, Raleigh, NC, United States
August 17, 2017 7:57 PM
“Both of us drank from soda machine and had two different meals, both had diarrhea and sick for 48 hours. ”
January 29, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 26, 2021
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: noted premise using a high temperature dishwasher. Noted no temperature test strips. Instructed to provide an irreversible registering temperature indicator, strips/stickers or thermomete... r that is waterproof and has a maximum temperature holding feature. Priority foundation 7-38-005 citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: unused drawer coolers under the cooks line cooking equipment noted dirty. Instructed to clean and maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: noted extremely slow draining washbowl in the mens washroom. Instructed to repair.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: dirty floor noted under the dishwashing area. ----wall vent cover at the rear hallway storage noted with excessive dust/dirt. Instructed to clean and maintain all.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: no proof of allergen training or certificates on premises or available for review for all city of chicago certified food managers. Must provide.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation from 6-25-19 report #2300215 not corrected. #55--noted dirty floor drain at the rear dish washing area. Instructed to clean and maintain. -noted missing tiles on wall at the front prep area. Instructed to repair and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-42-090. No citation issued at this time.
Source: chicago.gov ”
February 28, 2021 7:32 PM
“Ordered the steak and cheese sub around 6:00 pm Saturday night. Took it home and ate along with a coke. By 7:30 I was on the toilet with diahrerra and thriwing up. Severe stomach pain with sweats and shaking. Severe mental confusion and weakness. By 10:30 the worst had passed but very weak and pa... le. Called the store this pm and described my ordeal. No apology, etc. ”
February 15, 2021 4:10 PM
“Eating from there. Chicken wing dinner with fries biscuit. After I ate the chicken wing dinner within 10mins I started to feel nausea and within 5 mins vomiting back up slowly of what I ate. It lasted about 10mins and vomiting up blood afterwards. This is the 2nd time this has happened. The 1st one... was Jan 15th
Today around 3:30pm ”
January 24, 2021 5:44 AM
“I got a pizza(bacon,chicken), Alfredo Pasta(chicken) and marble brownie-cookie. I’d say an hour later I started burping, it had nasty smell/taste. I had cramps and was going to the bathroom every 2 hours or so. This is the second day so far and I have been very nauseous and throwing up. ”
January 17, 2021 7:41 AM
“I was out of town on 1/11/21, I ate BBQ Boneless wings and my dad ate Bone in MILD wings... the next day we felt sick i was throwing up we had very bad diarrhea it all happened after we ate at this place. ”
December 15, 2020 2:40 PM
“I had a Thai chicken salad there on Thursday of last week I ate through Thursday started feeling bad Friday threw up and had diarrhea the entire day on Sunday ”
November 29, 2020 8:45 AM
“Kung pao shrimp GF One person ate meal. Symptoms started 1-2 hours later for that person. Painful abdominal/intestinal cramping and bad gas. Upset stomach. ”
October 20, 2020 6:46 PM
“I ordered a blueberry smoothie and not long after drinking only half of it I felt extremely nauseous and like I was going to throw up. I have been on the toilet with diarrhea ever since. ”
October 10, 2020 5:56 AM
“I purchased the pineapples in a clear container. They was already pre cut, this was on oct, 8th,2020. I ate them the same day, while eating them I notice a interesting sensation in my mouth that is hard to explain. I immediately stopped eating them. Later that night I had stomach pain that led to tw... o trips to the bathroom. Followed by another two later the next day. Along with more stomach cramps per bathroom trip. I found it hard to get through those two days without feeling super weak. Today is day three and I am not sure if it is all over yet. Or if this is really just the beginning I do not know what to do at this point, but i have been drinking water. Also I brought two, one for my daughter that she ate As well and interesting enough we’re experiencing the same symptoms. Which is what really lead me to know it is the pineapples for sure! ”
October 7, 2020 5:13 PM
“My son and I had popcorn with butter Saturday afternoon and have had watery diarrhea since Monday morning ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 13, 2021 1:00 PM
“Thin Mints I ate a good portion of a sleeve of Girl Scout thin mints last night, got intense and unrelenting stomach pains, fell asleep on the bathroom floor, woke up with pains still, and then after awhile had diarrhea and the pain mostly went away but persisted a bit
February 11, 2021 5:57 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of Birchwood XXL Pork Mince (12% Fat) by Lidl GB because they may contain pieces of plastic.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund with or without a receipt.
- Birchwood X... XL Pork Mince (12% Fat). 1kg. Use by 13 February 2021.
The possible presence of plastic makes this product unsafe to eat.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
February 16, 2021 4:56 PM
“Baby spring mix produce 2 people . Within hours . Abdominal pain , cramping , nausea and severe diarrhea
Lastnight & all day today ”
February 23, 2021 11:24 PM
“I ordered for pick up tonight and 2 orders of chicken strips had barely cooked chicken. Unfortunately, I ate a bite before I realized because I haven't eaten all day and now I'm vomiting and have the worst stomach cramps. This is disgusting. And now I'm in extreme pain and extremely nauseous since I... ate the chicken.
I had no idea what to do, so I tried to make a Google review and it won't let me rate it as 1 star. I also have video proof that they served me raw chicken. ”
February 17, 2021 5:42 AM
“Frozen mixed berries
Frozen raspberries creative gourmet
My daughter and I have been sick after consuming these berries in a smoothie. ”
February 27, 2021 1:01 AM
“Company name: J&J Distributing
Brand name: Haug, Fresh Tyme & more
Product recalled: Taco products
Reason of the recall: Listeria monocytogenes
FDA Recall date: February 26, 2021
Recall details: J&J Distributing of St. Paul, MN, is recalling multiple products because they have the potential to... be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism that can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea, Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.
No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this problem. The recalled products were distributed nationwide in retail stores. The recalled products are the following:
- Haug. Taco Tray 16 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16383-9. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Haug. Mini 7 Layer Dip Tray 22 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16414-0. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Haug. Taco Tray 16 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16415-7. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Haug. Taco Tray 29 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16416-4. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Fresh Thyme. Taco Dip 10oz. UPC: 8-41330-12368. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Layered Fiesta Taco Dip 9 oz. UPC: 0-38232-31611-8. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Taco Platter 26 oz. UPC: 0-38232-31683-5. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Taco Platter 15.8 oz. UPC: 0-38232-33235-4. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Taco Dip 9 oz. UPC: 0-38232-31612-5. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Earthgrown. Mini Taco Dip. UPC: 6-10014-22341-0. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Caribou. Turkey Sandwich 9 oz. UPC: 7-98493-17447-5. Code Date: 26-Feb.
- Kwik Trip. Taco Dip 8oz. UPC: 0-38232-36091-3. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Kwik Trip. Taco Dip 15.8oz. UPC: 0-38232-36090-6. Code Date: 3-Mar.
The potential for contamination was noted after routine testing by the company revealed the presence of Listeria monocytogenes in a utensil used to produce the products.
Consumers who have purchased any of the affected products are urged to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact the company at 651-221-0560, Monday through Friday, 7 am to 5 pm.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
February 25, 2021 7:55 PM
“I received it last night and quickly after eating it I started feeling kind of ill. I brushed it off at first and figured it was because of the grease. Come the next morning I have severely sick with committing, diarrhea and nausea. ”
February 20, 2021 11:16 PM
“3 hours after eating. Intense stomach pain. And nausea
Great value cheddar & sour cream potato chips, Walmart Supercenter, East Main Street, Plainfield, IN, USA
February 3, 2021 4:27 PM
“I opened the bag of chips at 11pm yesterday. By 9 am today I was having diarrhea then started vomiting while having diarrhea. Stomach has been cramping all day. ”
February 24, 2021 5:14 PM
“I went to eat lunch around 12:00pm around 4:00 I started feeling sick to my stomach and vomiting. I also feel like I maybe running a small fever. ”