IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, South Weber Road, Bolingbrook, IL, USA
January 26, 2020 8:31 PM
“Alfredo sauce We just ate there at 5 and now my husband, father in law n myself have diarrhea really bad ”
January 11, 2021 1:15 AM
“10:30 pm. I ordered the fettuccine alfredo and calamari. I'm having bad cramps, nausea and constant diarrhea. Started eating at 9:45pm, it's currently 10:30pm the same night and I've been in and out of the bathroom 4 times already ”
January 11, 2021 3:27 PM
“Shrimp and chicken fettuccine 2 people. Started this morning. Ate last night. 4 of us had food. 2 sick had same meal Today ”
January 17, 2021 5:27 PM
“Last night Had stuffed shells from there and woke up with it coming out of both ends. Horrible! Driving home today and feel awful. I just said stuffed shells @ 4:00PM and woke up at 12:30AM in bad sgape ”
January 17, 2021 7:38 PM
“Literally just had meatballs, angel hair and mushroom sauce. Had breadsticks and the soup (chicken gnocchi)
This is the first time I had gotten sick from this restaurant but not the first time my partner has. Contaminated food that has given me nausea and vomiting. ”
December 20, 2020 1:41 PM
“Around 8pm last night, I ordered the 2 for 5 chicken sandwich and whopper. First of all they have me the wrong chicken sandwich too. The food came too quick. After I paid and ate it. An hour later I got nauseated. 2 hours later I started having the runs. My stomach still has been hurting after that.... I woke up more nausea and still going to the bathroom. ”
May 19, 2020 9:51 AM
“I eat a burrito from there bought it on 5/17//20. I ended up in the ER. ”
April 20, 2020 9:13 PM
“Some wings 2 people 1 started getting sick when he finish eating the other one 3 houra later ”
February 25, 2020 10:01 PM
“Ordered a burger and woke up sick at 5am. From 5am until 6pm I puked every 10 to 15 min. I continued to be sick until the next day which kept me out of work for 2 days. Could not eat anything for 2 days. The burger tasted fine but I had a lot of toppings so I am unsure what exactly I got sick from. ”
January 15, 2020 7:09 PM
“Had burger and chicken rice soup with black ice tea. Got sick and diarrhea within an hour or so after eating. This occurred on January 13, 2020. ”
January 20, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 15, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no employee holding a valid city of chicago foodservice manager certificate on site while tcs foods were being prepared. Instructed to maintain a certified manager at all times while open and op... erating. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no verifiable health policy on site at time of inspection. Left template and instructed to maintain copies of health policy signed by all employees on site at all times. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010. No citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed ice scoop stored directly in ice chest. Instructed to store outside of ice chest.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: unable to locate backflow preventer on espresso machine. Instructed to provide.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: observed unshielded lightbulbs throughout facility. Instructed to cover and maintain.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed one employee working with no food handler training. Instructed all employees must complete food handler training and maintain records thereof on site at all times.
62. Compliance with clean indoor air ordinance
- comments: observed one ashtray in rear room containing video gambling equipment. Facility smelled of cigarette smoked. Instructed to maintain facility free of indoor smoking. Violation 7-32-020(c). Citation issued. Mandatory court appearance.
Source: chicago.gov ”