IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pizza Hut, North Roosevelt Boulevard, Key West, FL, USA
October 26, 2020 2:02 AM
“I got a peperoni, onion and olive pizza about 6 pm Thursday night 10/22/20. About 10 pm I started having stomach pain and bad diarrhea. It has now been 4 days and still having nothing but watery stools, abdominal pain and unable to sleep or get comfortable. Called doctor on call Saturday and they... just said grin and bear unless I get high temp or blood. Will be calling my doctor today (Monday 10/25/20) as it is not getting any better. Still sounds like a boiling kettle in my abdomen with all the gurgles. Thinking likely the Doc will find out it is salmonella from the employees not keeping things clean. ”
April 26, 2021 8:57 AM
“Toddler and I got sick within couple hours after eating breadsticks. We ate the breadsticks Thursday 4/22/2021 and as of today 4/26/2021 are still sick. Vomiting, diarhhea, body aches, headache and stomach pains. ”
April 29, 2021 1:06 AM
“Stuffed crust pizza, pretty sure Ordered multiple items Friday april 23 for myself, husband, and stepson, it happened on 23 & 24 of april, ”
April 29, 2021 11:48 PM
“Pretty sure food poisoning 6! But 3 worse than others! Everyone had diarrhea and were a little nauseous but the other three have been throwing up all night and day and again tonight! 3 year old, 9 month old and then dad who ate a lot more has been severely sick all day long with all symptoms, chill... s, dry heaving can’t keep anything down at all, It happened Last night ”
May 5, 2021 5:10 AM
“I ordered a regular cheese pizza. The symptoms began immediately. I was the only one who eat the pizza. It will be a long time before I eat pizza again. Going to rest, thank you. Horrible stomach pains, threw up , diarrhea, sharp pains in my stomach . I will never order anything from here, ”
May 6, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: May 3, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: observed the pic without a certified food managers certificate. Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-012)
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
-... comments: observed no certified food managers certificate posted to view while tcs foods are being prepared,handled and served such as (pizza,chicken wings,etc). Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-012)(citation issued)
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: must label food storage containers when food is not in original package.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no thermometer for testing at the plate for a high temperature dish machine. Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-005)
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: must clean excessive grease and food build up on storage and rolling racks,prep tables,walk in cooler fan guard covers,prep cooler.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: must repair or replace slow drain at rear prep/dish washing area hand sink.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: must provide a garbage can with lid in now unisex toilet room.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must clean food debris build up on walls in prep areas.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must clean debris build up in floor drain and on floors in walk in cooler & freezer.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: must clean debris build up from filters and hood of cooking and proof box equipment.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handlers training for employees. Must provide and maintain.
Source: chicago.gov ”
January 9, 2021 5:20 PM
“Lobster roll Arrived around 2:30pm. It's about 5:15 and just felt the urge to vomit. I feel better now. ”
November 9, 2020 8:20 AM
“Jimmy dean sausage Family is four and it's only me who gets sick. It's everytime I eat Jimmy Dean sausage. Has happen several times this year. I cook sausage extremely well under a lid because it's pork. But about 20-30 mins I get violently I'll and throw up everything. Starting to believe it may b... e nirate ”
Recent Interesting Reports
April 12, 2021 4:30 PM
“I ate 2 pizza lunchables from the convenient store around 4 pm for a quick snack on the go. Everything was fine, I fell asleep around 1030 pm. I woke up out of my sleep because of pain in my abdomen/side. Got up and had to crap and throw up at the same time. This happened 3 times so far today, and I... still feel weird ”
May 3, 2021 3:01 PM
“Company name: CytoSport, Inc.
Brand name: Evolve
Product recalled: Evolve Protein Shakes
Reason of the recall: Undeclared soy
FDA Recall date: May 03, 2021
Recall details: CytoSport, Inc., the manufacturer of Evolve, today announced a voluntary recall of specific lots of Evolve Protein Shake... s after a third-party supplier was found to have supplied ingredients cross-contaminated with soy protein. CytoSport is initiating the voluntary recall to protect public health.
Consumers that have an allergy or severe sensitivity to soy run the risk of an allergic reaction if they continue to consume the products. The products being recalled were distributed nationwide through retailers, eCommerce websites and through the www.drinkevolve.com website, and are as follows:
- Evolve Double Chocolate Protein Shake. Package: 11 oz - Tetra Pak cartons sold in 4 pack. MFG Date: 12/31/2020
- Evolve Double Chocolate Protein Shake. Package: 11 oz - Tetra Pak cartons sold in 4 pack. MFG Date: 1/1/2021
- Evolve Vanilla Bean Protein Shake. Package: 11 oz - Tetra Pak cartons sold in 4 pack. MFG Date: 12/30/2020
- Evolve Vanilla Bean Protein Shake. Package: 11 oz - Tetra Pak cartons sold in 4 pack. MFG Date: 1/25/2021
There have been no reported illnesses to date. At this time there are no other Evolve products involved in this situation. All retail outlets effected have been notified to immediately remove effected product from shelves.
The company is working closely with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and has rectified the issue, but in the meantime is taking these actions out of commitment to and concern for consumers.
Consumers who have purchased any of the above products are urged to dispose of or return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. They may also call CytoSport Customer Relations at 1-888-298-6629 Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5pm EST.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
April 26, 2021 6:55 AM
“Just myself symptoms started 2 hours after eating the meal
April 27, 2021 6:08 PM
“Me and my sister both had spicy chicken sandwiches at this location today for lunch and are now both having horrible stomach pain and cramping and terrible diarrhea. I know we shouldn’t have eaten here again... I literally found a fly in my food here before. ”
April 17, 2021 5:30 PM
“lettuce pack just me boyfriend didn't eat salad. started six this morning last had it around 9 or ten.
this morning ”
April 19, 2021 10:00 PM
“I had a double deluxe without cheese and a vanilla ice cream with strawberries. Think it might have been the ice cream and strawberries since my husband had the same burger and he was okay I was the only one that got sick. Had a double deluxe without cheese and vanilla ice cream with strawberries.... Ate about 2:30 and got sick about 1 or 1 1/2 hours later. My husband had a burger too and didn’t get sick so I’m thinking it’s the ice cream with strawberries. Strawberries didn’t seem fresh.
April 19 2021 at 3:30 pm ”
April 24, 2021 8:00 PM
“Company name: Hoffmans Foods
Product recalled: Hoffman’s Chopped Herring
FSA Recall date: 04/24/2021
Recall details: Hoffmans Foods is recalling Chopped Herring because it contains egg and sulphites which are not mentioned on the label. This means the product is a possible health risk for anyone... with an allergy or intolerance to egg and/or a sensitivity to sulphur dioxide and/or sulphites.
- Hoffman’s Chopped Herring (150g). Batch code: 21098. Use by 13 May 2021.
If you have bought the above product and have an allergy or intolerance to egg and/or a sensitivity to sulphur dioxide and/or sulphites, do not eat it. Instead return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
This product contains egg and sulphites making it a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to egg and/or a sensitivity to sulphur dioxide and/or sulphites.
Check the full recall details on food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
April 26, 2021 9:21 PM
“Ate frozen calamaris from there. About 1h after violent puking ensued for around two hours. I checked the package and they import it from China. Ironic that we live here in Barcelona area by the sea where I'm sure is no shortage for more safer sea products. It was like they were full of sand. At lea... st that's how my mouth feels after. While eating them I didn't realise anything odd. ”
April 26, 2021 7:14 AM
“Distilled water that we order from a water refilling station It was last Saturday when I open the bott, It happened Yesterday ”