IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
QDOBA Mexican Eats, West Grand River Avenue, Okemos, Michigan, USA
June 27, 2017 12:07 PM
January 27, 2021 9:49 PM
“Grabbed a chicken nacho to go. Ate at work. Started getting sick about 90 min later. Now, im missing almost a full shift because of their food.
We ate our burritos and we both started getting sick about an hour later. The restaurant was filthy and the employees were also vaping. ”
January 30, 2021 8:00 AM
“Ate here at 2:30 Thursday, and essentially my only meal that day. I've been sick with diarrhea since, and it's Saturday morning. ”
February 5, 2021 6:54 PM
“Ate the ground beef bowl with lettuce m, queso and cheese and salsa and within 3 hours I had horrible diarrhea and cramps and it has not let up. Can’t get up off the floor been laying in my side for two hours. ”
February 24, 2021 4:55 AM
“Got sick hours after eating. Vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal cramps, head ache. ”
November 15, 2020 8:07 AM
October 17, 2020 7:33 PM
“Blended spinach leaves into a smoothie and began feeling nauseous and vomited about one hour after ingesting ”
January 4, 2020 5:40 PM
“Wednesday January 1st I ate the pad Thai in Okemos mi ”
August 23, 2019 2:04 PM
“I believe the steak burrito I ate there, Just me not my wife but I ate Steak Burrito and she had the regular. Woke up middle of night (6 hours after eating) with major cramps and diarrhea. ”
February 22, 2021 5:16 PM
“I ate a pepperoni and black olive pizza with cheese breadsticks. After I ate eat about 10 mins I had diarrhea for about 5 times until I took something now I'm better. Never ordering pizza from there again!! ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 25, 2021 8:14 PM
“1st attempt: Bought on 02/12/2021. Cooked and consumed on 02/17/2021. After approximately 3 hours of consuming started vomiting. Didn't save packaging at the time. Tried again.
2nd attempt: Bought on 02/20/2021. Cooked and consumed on 02/25/21. After approximately 3 hours of consuming experience... d Nausea but no committing. Kept package.
ASH20 321 A2 13:14
If Frozen: Use by 13 Aug 2021 ”
February 1, 2021 11:08 AM
“The CFIA is warning the public not to buy and consume Isagenix brand products by Isagenix International LLC which were recalled on October 31, 2020, November 7, 2020 and November 14, 2020 due to over-fortification of vitamins. The CFIA is aware that some of these products are currently being sold th... rough various internet sites that are not affiliated with Isagenix International LLC.
There have been reported illnesses associated with the consumption of these products. CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and discard them. Check to see if you have the recalled product in your home. The following are the recalled products:
- Isagenix Isalean Bar – Chocolate Cream Crisp (65 g (x10 bars)). UPC: 380602471 (box) | 380602470 (bar). Codes: All Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Bar – Chocolate Peanut Crunch (65 g (x10 bars)). UPC: 380602469 (box) | 380602468 (bar). Codes: All Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Creamy Dutch Chocolate (854 g). UPC: 380331367. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Creamy Dutch Chocolate (61 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380331380 (box) | 380331381 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Birthday Cake Flavour (854 g). UPC: 380101266. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Birthday Cake Flavour (61 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380101937 (box) | 380101938 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Chocolate Mint (826 g). UPC: 380100766. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Peach Mango (826 g). UPC: 380100768. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Strawberry Cream (840 g). UPC: 380331371. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Strawberry Cream (60 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380331417 (box) | 380331416 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Creamy French Vanilla (840 g). UPC: 380331368. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Creamy French Vanilla (60 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380331385 (box) | 380331386 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Cookies and Cream (854 g). UPC: 380100453. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Mocha (854 g). UPC: 380100767. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Salted Caramel (840 g). UPC: 380100449. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Kosher Isalean Shake – Natural Creamy Vanilla (854 g). UPC: 380331360. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Strawberry Cream Flavour (952 g). UPC: 380100432. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Strawberry Cream Flavour (68 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380100208 (box) | 380100207 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – French Vanilla (952 g). UPC: 380100433. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – French Vanilla (68 (x 14 packets)). UPC: 380341414 (box) | 380341413 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Natural Vanilla (952 g). UPC: 380100434. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Natural Vanilla (68 g (x 14 packets)). UPC: 380341412 (box) | 380341411 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Natural Chocolate (966 g). UPC: 380100435. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Natural Chocolate (69 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380341399 (box) | 380341398 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Whole Blend plant-based shake Banana Bread Flavour (742 g). UPC: 380102166. Codes: Lot 099409820 EXP SE/2021 | Lot 109401320 EXP OC/2021 | Lot 109401420 EXP OC/2021
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca ”
February 14, 2021 4:12 PM
“Today, Food from there Myself and both my daughters age 12 and 8. We all 3 have epilepsy and have had seizures from this. About 45 minutes to an hour and half we all 3 started feels ng very nauseated. Then my youngest projectile vomited and older daughter and I same thing about 5 minutes later. Terr... ible stomach pains and diarrhea.
both daughters are so very very ill as well as myself cant hood anything down even water. no fever not Covid positive. This is food poisioning! i called them and mgr. told.me not his problem I ask him why they sell food with ruined tomatoes and lettuce and onion was all ruined and slimy mgr told me what do you want me to do i have to usee it all bad or not ! he then hung up phone one. children have had 2 seizures one and other child having a seizure for 4 th time now. make this right!!!! please ”
February 9, 2021 10:17 PM
“Saturday, My kids I have two girls 16 and 11 my boyfriend is 32 he has three kids two boys 11 and 6 and a daughter 2 years old went here around 10 pm my boyfriend ordered chicken tenders and fries for him and the children I had chicken critter salad my daughters had ribs and fries and cheeseburger a... nd fries that night when we got home my daughter 11 started throwing up and saying her stomach was hurting the next morning my older daughter started throwing up and saying her stomach was hurting my boyfriend kids all started throwing up and saying there stomach was hurting my stomach started hurting and I became very nauseous Monday ”
February 9, 2021 7:00 PM
“Company name: Hickory Harvest Foods
Brand name: Sprouts
Product recalled: Vanilla Yogurt Covered Cranberries
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Almonds
FDA Recall date: February 09, 2021
Recall details: Hickory Harvest Foods of Akron, OH is recalling Vanilla Flavored Yogurt Covered Cranberries ma... nufactured under the brand of Sprouts Farmers Market because they may contain undeclared Almonds. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to Almonds run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
The product was sold by select Spouts Stores in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, California, Colorado, Alabama, Tennessee, Nevada, Utah, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida between June 2, 2020 to February 2, 2021.
The product is packaged in 12 oz bags under the Sprouts Farmers Market brand, Vanilla Flavored Yogurt Covered Cranberries, Best By Date 5/28/21 stamped on the top right corner of the backside of the package, UPC 646670463778. No other Best By Dates of this product are affected.
No illnesses have been reported to date. The recall was initiated after it was discovered that product containing Almonds may have been distributed in packaging that did not reveal the presence of Almonds. Consumers who have purchased the product are urged to return it to the place of purchase for a refund. Consumers with questions may contact Hickory Harvest Foods at (330) 644-6266, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm EST.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
February 26, 2021 12:35 AM
“Medium half in half double pepperoni & Hawaiian stuffed crust
Wokenn up 4.30 am with stomach ache, race to bathroom. Have been sitting here. For last hour, didn't know I could sh*t so much. Feel sick, don't know if I will be. Second time I've got pizza from here, second time this has happened, thi... s is NOT a coincidence. Never again, never again! Really loving the view of my cats litter trays right now. Life is faaaaaaabulous! ”
February 12, 2021 10:45 AM
“I ordered it last night. The middle layer of the dough was undercooked. After getting up this morning, my stomach just hurts and I'm nauseous and have diarrhea. ”
February 22, 2021 7:41 PM
“I bought some sliced butterball turkey from their meat butcher on January 26 for 15$. On Feb 12 I ate 2 of these slices, thickness 1 1/2 in a sandwich (bread, pickle, tomato, and some lettuce along with some other food (egg & cheese again from there), after about 5 hours later I got sick.
I did... not count the number of times I pooped. I also did not sleep very well that night, and had to get up and pace around my apartment from the discomfort I felt. At about 3AM the discomfort reached its peak and very slowly subsided. At about 7AM I was feeling much better.
I could not bring myself to through out all the food (the turkey + the egg and cheese alone was over 35$) that I had eaten from.
After only having a liquid diet for 24 hours, On Feb 13, I again had the same turkey sandwich but without the tomato. This time I also had a brownie that was given to me by a neighbor. This time I got sick after only about 3 hours. Now I am sure it was the turkey. This time it was a little worse, and after much pooping, I called the health nurse at the at the VA about 1AM Feb 14. She advised me to drink plenty of liquids and wait until morning to see how I felt.
I again had a very agenizing night again pacing around my apartment because I could not bring myself to do anything else. At about 2AM I vomited 4 times in quick succession. I was extremely glad to get that crap out of my stomach but didn't feel all that better after doing so as I had expected it to.
The extreme discomfort again slowly went down and about 8 AM I was feeling ok.
On Feb 17 I went to the store to return the meat but forgot to bring it. I found out that they had been closed for 3 days because of having no power. I needed to buy some more food so went to the frozen food section.
I found most of the shelves very low on frozen food. I talked to one of the workers about that, that was restacking the frozen food, and she said since they had lost power for 3 days they had to throw out all the frozen and refrigerated food. I chatted with her and another customer for a little while. I again asked her if she was sure all the frozen and refrigerated food was thrown out and she said she was.
I bought 3 Michelina's Chicken Fried Rice dinners and 1 Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie. I went home and immediately ate 2 of the Fried Rice dinners, and again got sick within about 4 hours. Again I have a sleepless night with extreme discomfort, but not as bad as the second time I got food poisoning, and again in the morning I felt better.
It is my belief that they didn't throw out all the frozen food. Frozen food that they thought would make it through the 3 day outage such as rice would be ok.
On Feb 21 I took back the turkey there and got a refund. I did not take back the rice for 2 reasons. First they are only a 1$ apiece, and 2nd I didn't want it to look like I was scamming them.
Proving food poising looks to me like a uphill battle, unless there are others like me that have been poisoned. My 3rd case of food poisoning on the other hand may not be as hopeless as it seems. If they did not throw out all the frozen and refrigerated food as they said it is a different matter, after all their own surveillance cameras may show a different story! I am also sure that the people that insure they would like to know if all the food they claimed was thrown out was in fact done.
I still have yet to throw out 1 unopened Chicken pot pie, and 1 Chicken Fried Rice and 2 opened Chicken Fried Rice dinners. The codes on those dinners may show that they were thrown out with the insurance company. As for now, I don't think I will ever buy frozen or refrigerated food there again. ”
February 7, 2021 9:49 PM
SARAH ICE CREAM PARLOUR, East Coast Road, Pondicherry University, Chinna Kalapet, Opp, Kalapet, Puducherry, Pondicherry, India
February 21, 2021 3:33 PM
“Richy rich - Sarah ice cream parlour
I ate one sandwich and fainted after a few hours and being a doctor I am pretty sure it is because of the food quality ”