IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subway, whetstone High Road, London, UK
4 days ago
I got a steak sub with green peppers and Swiss cheese. Two-three hours later I was violently ill for six hours. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Me and two other people ate here yesterday, and we wake today with stomach pains, nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
3 days ago
Report date: Jan 19, 2022
35. Approved thawing methods used
- comments: observed meat thawing at ambient room temperature on shelf. Instructed manager that thawing can not occur at room temperature, instructed manager to remove and put under refrigeration.
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: observed... no thermometers in coolers on food assembly line. Instructed manager to provide and maintain.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed approximately 20 mouse droppings in pop dispenser storage area. Observed over 20 mouse droppings under rear cleaning storage shelving in dish washing area, observed over 10 mice droppings under single service article shelving in rear storage area. Instructed manager to clean, sanitize, and request service from pest control provider. Priority foundation 7-38-020(a) citation issued
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: observed no covered waste receptacle in employee restroom. Instructed to provide and maintain.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed two male employees with no certified food handler certificates. Instructed manager to comply with requirement.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed manager on duty does not have allergen training certificate. Instructed to meet requirement.
64. Public health orders
- comments: observed establishment does not have written procedure for checking dine in customer vaccination cards. Instructed manager to meet requirement of public health order. 2-112-340
7 hours ago
Ordered a cold cut combo on Jan 25, 2022. About 2 hours later I had really bad Diarrhea. Whick made the rest of my work day very difficult to complete. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
I was at work and my colleagues ordered from here I ordered chicken wings. Few hours after eating I felt really sick and then I started having loose stool I was the only one that eat chicken wings. It happened on 26th jan 2022 | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Feeling, really ill with extremely bad tummy pain and diarrhea shortly after eating a their meal, please don't go there, just paid £11 to have to clancle my eveing plans beacuse i felt too ill | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
22 hours ago
100% is them which is my only meal today I had for lunch about 14:20 and the symptoms started about 6pm. It happened to My partner last night and me today we both bought in different locations central London | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Recent Interesting Reports
2 weeks ago
Yesterday, We think food poisoning from grapes One adult and two children. The adults symptoms started around 8pm last night about 4 hours after the grapes. The children got sick in the middle of the night and morning | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Doughgirls Baking Inc. (dba, Doughgirls Comfort Kitchen & Bakeshop) is recalling King Ranch Casserole from the marketplace due to possible Salmonella contamination. The recalled products have been sold at Doughgirls Comfort Kitchen & Bakeshop located at 3322 Shrum Lane, Vancouver, British Columbia.
None, King Ranch... Casserole, Large, None, All products sold between October 20, 2021 and December 20, 2021
None, King Ranch Casserole, Small, None, All products sold between October 20, 2021 and December 20, 2021
If you think you became sick from consuming a recalled product, call your doctor, check to see if you have the recalled products in your home, and do not consume the recalled products.
Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the location where they were purchased.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Company name: Doughgirls Baking Inc. (dba, Doughgirls Comfort Kitchen & Bakeshop)
Brand name: None
Product recalled: King Ranch Casserole
Reason of the recall: Issue Food » Microbial Contamination » Salmonella
CFIA Recall date: 2022-01-11
Check the full recall details on recalls-rappels.canada.ca
Coffee I went in and there was a person working and making drinks he got irritated when I didn't respond to his question about having a mask and then he made my drink. I drank it at 11am I am having heart racing issue its 1am and... I'm wide awake. Having nausea. It happened I purchased today at 11am. I am feeling it now, | Symptoms: Nausea
Yoplait UK is recalling Yoplait Frubes Strawberry, Red Berry, and Peach Variety Pack because the product may contain small pieces of metal. Small metal pieces have been found in the peach flavour within the multipack which makes this product unsafe to eat.
- Frubes Yoghurt Strawberry, Red... Berry, and Peach Variety Pack (9 X 37G (9 pack)). Batch code: 9218195. Use by 09 February 2022
If you have bought the above product do not eat it. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund. For more information contact Yoplait on (UK) 0800 358 0401.
This product may contain small pieces of metal which makes the product unsafe to eat.
Company name: Yoplait UK
Product recalled: Frubes Yoghurt Strawberry, Red Berry and Peach Variety Pack
FSA Recall date: 01/11/2022
Check the full recall details on food.gov.uk
Yesterday my husband ordered food thru grab for our dinner. We finished eating aloha, palabok and peach mango pie around 8pm. By 12md, i started suffering from stomachache, diarrhea and vomiting until 8am the next morning. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
The lobester tasted different my grandson was sick to 4 hrs I had diarrhea and sick to my stomach, It happened on Tuesday 1/4, | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Order made on the evening of January 17. The steaks tasted different. I spent the night feeling nauseous and throwing up. Don't talk to me about Covid because with my work I do tests twice a week. So I'm definitely Negative. I had the symptoms 30 minutes... after eating. And I had a horrible night, this morning it's still not going strong! | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Saturday night January 15th me and 3 friends are at here and all have been very sick. Each day we feel better but Sunday I threw up 11 times total. We think it might have been the chicken which caused it. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting