IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subway, State Highway O, Bevier, MO, USA
March 1, 2021 3:33 AM
“I had a Spicy Italian around 2100 & I cannot sleep at 0230 because of how nauseous I am. This is the second time I have gotten sick eating at this place. ”
April 15, 2021 1:30 PM
“Yesterday, Cold cut combo, 2 ”
April 17, 2021 9:02 AM
“Report date: Apr 13, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: observed no person in charge with chicago food sanitation certificate on site. Instructed manager to designate person in charge during all hours of operations. Priority foundation.... 2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no city of chicago certified food manager on site nor city of chicago certificate posted while tcs foods (chicken, soup) are being prepared and served. Instructed to operate with a city of chicago certified manager on site at all times. 7-38-012(a) priority foundation violation. Citation issued
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site during inspection. Instructed to provide employee health policy for all employees. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: found ceiling tile near restroom with water stain. Instructed to repair or replace.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed dirt and debris on floor drains throughout premises. Must clean and maintain.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no proof of allergen training certificate. Management instructed that all certified food managers must obtain this certificate.
59. Previous priority foundation violation corrected
- comments: previous priority foundation violation not corrected. Still outside garbage area not maintained. Observed dumpster overflowing preventing lid from not closing properly. This is harborge and a food source for rodents and other pest. Priority foundation violation 7-38-020(b). Citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
April 18, 2021 1:22 AM
“Right now as we speak started 20 minutes ago. This is definitely food poisoning. I wiped up 2 chunks of what appeared to be undercooked meatballs
i feel like calling them. my husbandis severely sick.
Meatball sandwich from there ”
April 18, 2021 4:01 AM
“Hospitalized with vomiting, diahrea, sever abdominal pain, severe hydration, dizziness, chills, blurry vision, and fever. I could not even keep a sip of water down. From a turkey leg meal called "The Gobbler Combo" from a stand there. I have not heard back from them about the issue, this was on Marc... h 24th. It was being kept in a heater with other turkey legs but I obviously did not consider I would get severe food poisioning from it, It started about 6 hours later. Only thing I ate that day. Very severe food poisoning. My boyfriend ate a few bites and did get some mild-moderate range diahrea and vomiting as well, along with the chills. Sick for 3 days after with the severe symptoms, and in total about a week with reducing symptoms. ”
April 16, 2021 6:06 PM
“My husband ate a burrito and immediately realized the rice was not cooked and was hard. He has been sick for 2 days, but only today has the vomiting started. ”
April 16, 2021 12:01 AM
“Maybe a frozen pizza Really gassy some acid reflux and feeling like I need to vomit at least one other person
April 14, 2021 2:02 PM
“My boyfriend and I ate around 4 O’clock in the Afternoon ordered the same thing the only difference was he ordered sour cream on his bowl. And around 11 pm he was just Vomiting and Diarrhea the whole night. ”
April 14, 2021 11:10 AM
“Me and both kids I’ll I have had symptoms of stomach virus after eating here last night around 7:30 PM. I got the chicken crispy sandwich, they both got chicken nuggets and we all got medium fries. We are all in miserable pain today ”
April 13, 2021 8:37 AM
“Me and my girlfriend went there last night and she’s sick throwing up nauseous cramps. This is unacceptable and I’ll be getting in contact with the company and the corporate office ”
April 12, 2021 6:54 PM
“Egg drop soup Delivery of food at 8 PM last night daughter 25 started throwing up and diarrhea uncontrollably till noon now eating ice chips 6 o’clock her friend just started throwing up in the last half hour so around 530 this evening she only had egg drop soup. It happened on 7:00am, ”
Recent Interesting Reports
March 26, 2021 5:19 AM
“Their pizza and taco I ordered margerita pizza and taco from there.
We ordered food from there and just after 4 hours of having it we started vomiting and the next day got diagnosed with the infection and food poisoning. It's been a week now and we still have the symptoms even after consuming anti... biotics. ”
March 28, 2021 6:57 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of SMA Wysoy Infant Formula by Nestle UK because some cans have been found to contain pieces of blue plastic.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
- SMA Wysoy Infant Fo... rmula (800g). Batch code: 025057651Z, 025057652Z, and 025157651Z. Best before: June 2022 and September 2022.
The presence of blue plastic makes this product unsafe to eat and presents a potential choking hazard to babies.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk ”
April 12, 2021 9:44 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of Co-op Gold Pure Brand Almond Butter – Crunchy Roasted products by Federated Co-Operatives Ltd because may contain cashew and hazelnut which are not declared on the label. There have been no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of these products.
CFIA... advises consumers not to consume the recalled product If you have an allergy to cashew or hazelnuts, it may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction. Check to see if you have the recalled product in your home. Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the store where they were purchased.
- Co-op Gold Pure Almond Butter – Crunchy Roasted (500 gr). UPC: 0 57316 16814 6. Codes: All codes where cashew and hazelnut are not declared on the label
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.canada.ca
Source: CFIA ”
April 6, 2021 8:19 PM
“I ate 3 hard shell tacos and a chicken quesadilla and drank a cherry pepsi, the next morning my stomach was in pain and I was bloated, then I got to work and starting throwing up and having diarrhea, felt extremely weak, dizzy,headaches, bones and muscles hurt. ”
March 25, 2021 11:28 PM
“It may be the grapes on an empty stomach, hadnt ate anything all day, just googled to research about it I already explained in the beginning, i had a couple of grapes and it got me queasy,and fainted, not fun. It happened About 30 minutes ago, i had about 5 green and red mixed grapes, the strangest... thing just happened i felt queasy nauseous, and light headed, i went to get up from my chair and i fainted and fell on the kitchen floor, i managed to get up to my bed layed down for a minute then went to the bathroom and had diarrhea.
The green grapes were the ones i got sick from, the red grapes i purchased about a few days before the green ones,didnt had any side effects from the red, i put together a cheese and grape board to eat as a late snack, i wanted to make sure that they are not poisoned or i give the benefit of the doubt that green grapes on an empty stomach depends on how many, can have some very unpleasant effects. ”
March 30, 2021 7:45 PM
“Ordered by phone. Was told to give them 45 min. Got there and no pizza.They forgot because online orders are more important. Waited 5 minutes while they put together another. Got home with it and wasn't right. Ate it anyway since I waited over an hour for it. After about 40 min. started feeling sick... and vomiting. Then I had to go to the bathroom and sit on the toilet for 1/2 hr. with explosive diarrhea. Will NEVER go back!! I advise NOONE to ever go there! They do NOT care about customers and make sub par pizzas! ”
April 7, 2021 1:48 PM
“Purchased a bag of salad greens, cucumber, and orange bell pepper for salad from there. Prepared the salad at home and added a can of olives and some almonds/cranberries also purchased from there, and then the next morning both myself and my partner (both of us at the salad) were violently ill with... vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, and chills. ”
April 5, 2021 5:17 AM
“I door-dashed the Verde Chicken enchiladas and within 45/50 minutes I vomited up the whole thing. ”
April 4, 2021 9:57 AM
“We bought it later that night we had vomit and diarrhea 3 for about 5 hours
Yesterday April 3
It's really bad, but I am pregnant and have it the worst. We been throwing up with nausea and vomiting 2 hours after eating. I might have to end in the hospital because I can not eat or drink ”
March 23, 2021 12:23 PM
“I was eating there yesterday for my lunch and as I was eating it was a piece of copper metal inside my burrito I immediately became sick throwing up and my Stomach has not been right since. ”