IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Subway, Fraser Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
October 29, 2018 11:22 AM
“Bought a sub woke up at 2am puking same thing at 7am. ”
June 3, 2018 4:27 AM
“Ate at 7 pm, sick at 12 am to 2 am. Started with cramps ”
January 14, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 11, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no city of chicago certified food manager on the premises while tcs foods (tuna, deli meats,soups etc. ) are prepared/served to the customers at this time. Instructed the premises that a city of... chicago certified food manager with original food manager certificate must be on the premises while tcs foods are prepared,handled,and/or served. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012,citation issued.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed employee with no hair restraint in the food prep area. Instructed manager to provide hair restraints for all employees in the food prep area.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed 3-compartment sink middle side compartment stopper not working. Instructed to repair or provide a working stopper for 3-compartment sink middle side compartment.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles due to potential pest harborage and remaining articles must be properly stored and elevated at least 6' inches off the floor.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: allergen training is required for all employees that have a city of chicago food sanitation certificate. Instructed to complete training and keep certificate on site.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations not corrected from inspection report#2359790 dated:02/04/2020 53- 5-501. 17: **c** toilet room receptacles, covered waste receptacle in women's washroom must have a cover/lid for feminine items. May 4, 2020 55- 6-201. 12: **c** floors, walls, and ceilings, utility lines must clean the floor inside the walk-in freezer, underneath the wire rack shelvings and maintain. May 4, 2020 55- 6-201. 13: **c** floor and wall junctures, coved, and enclosed or sealed seal the gap/opening around the pipes throughout the rear storage area and maintain. May 4, 2020 instructed to correct noted violations and maintain by 1/18/21. Priority foundation violation 7-42-090, no citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
January 14, 2021 10:43 PM
“I ordered a Meatball sub Tuesday night the 12th. After eating it I felt fatigued but I thought it was just from working so long at work. Turns out, I was wrong. Woke up with sweats, Severe headache, Violent vomiting every hour and Diarrhea. Took Almost all of Wedsnday and Thursday to pass. Word of w... arning. Dont get the meatballs no more ”
January 16, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 14, 2021
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed hand washing signage missing from hand sink at front prep area. Must provide.
21. Proper hot holding temperatures
- comments: observed meatballs at improper hot holding temperatu... re at 113. 7f. Instructed manager proper hot holding temperature must be at 135. 0f or above. Priority violation. 7-38-005. Citation issued.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water not draining at hand washing sink at front prep area preventing employees from washing hands. Instructed manager to repair hand sink to have water fully drain so water doesn't overflow and employees can use sink to wash hands. Priority violation. 7-38-030(c) citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
January 17, 2021 7:46 AM
“i think i had a chicken and bacon wrap from there and began feeling intestinal discomfort 30 minutes later, i then had diarrhoea 3 hours after that and for the next 5 hours ”
January 10, 2021 9:33 PM
“Pamesan Fries, Breakfast Wrap, Shake. The Parmesan fries were strangely sour. I started to feel nauseous soon after finishing, but thought that was just due to overeating. Then I started to have gradually increasingly severe diarrhea since then (2 days now) ”
January 10, 2021 11:30 AM
“Still trying to figure it out. The only meals we had in common were Muchos Gracias Vancouver on Friday night or steaks and broccoli from here on Saturday night. 2 people so far. Started experiencing watery diarrhea and nausea first. Vomiting dry heaves this morning
Last night and this morning ”
January 2, 2021 10:31 AM
“Had a crispy chicken taco around 6PM. Was having horrible stomach pains and diarrhea all night. The worst. ”
January 1, 2021 9:59 PM
“We Ordered some food from there and both me and my wife got really sick!! Both her and I the next day where vomiting Nausea Diarrhea!! ”
Recent Interesting Reports
December 29, 2020 9:57 AM
“I bought over $200 worth of groceries from here. I bought a bagged salad, Taylor Farms Maple Bourbon Bacon Chopped Salad Kit and ate almost the entire thing myself (the same day I bought it). I also ate some other items (produce) but I’m convinced the bagged salad made me sick. I was up all night... and still in the bathroom all day. ”
January 1, 2021 11:36 PM
“Extremely Healthy man, On 12/17/2020 I was sick 4 days for no reason thanks to the old lettuce old tomato And the chicken Was definitely suspect I ate maybe 1/3 of it. The Brussels sprouts Finished me Off down for the count.Fast forward today 01/01/2021 same thing now if I was the owner I would fir... e every cook their making people sick during covid 19 And playing with my money as an owner Straight up gone. I’m so mad I can’t even call or show up to complain they tired to kill me for real ”
December 30, 2020 7:26 AM
“Woke overnite 5 hours after eating. Pernil rice beans. Food was room temperature at purchase. Violent diarrhea and vomiting atleast 6 times each. Once everything was out I’m fine. Had nothing else that day except a bagel for breakfast ”
January 8, 2021 6:39 PM
“Ate there and within 30 minutes was vomiting. My roommate and boyfriend got it and were fine. The only difference is that I got guacamole and I believe that was the cause of the food poisoning. ”
January 4, 2021 8:33 PM
“The Washington Department of Health (DOH) announced the recall of approximately 57,891 pounds of live or un-eviscerated Dungeness crab by The Quinault Tribe due to possible domoic acid contamination. Domoic acid is a naturally occurring toxin produced by certain types of algae and can be harmful to... humans if contaminated shellfish is consumed. Domoic acid can cause amnesic shellfish poisoning (ASP) with symptoms including vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, and abdominal cramps within 24 hours of ingestion. In severe cases, ASP can cause permanent short-term memory loss.
All live or un-eviscerated Dungeness crab harvested from December 23, 2020, to December 28, 2020, from the Point Chehalis to Destruction Island GHPO056 zone by the Quinault Tribe are subject to recall.
The recalled live crab was sold to food processors in Washington state, with further distribution to wholesalers and retailers. This recall is being issued due to elevated domoic acid levels in crab viscera (internal organs or "butter") tested during enhanced biotoxin monitoring. Dungeness crab meat samples have not exceeded the FDA regulatory action level at this time. Eviscerated product is not subject to recall and crab meat may be sold and consumed.
The DOH advises customers who purchased live or whole crab harvested by the Quinault Tribe to destroy or eviscerate all products. Consumers with questions should contact the place of purchase.
Check the full recall details on the Washington DOH website doh.wa.gov
Source: Washington DOH ”
January 17, 2021 11:46 AM
“Not sure 1 person out of 3 in house got sick. Only unique food was BBQ Jack Fruit from there. She ate that at 6pm and got very ill the next day at noon. Severe stomachs cramps and diarrhea ”
December 27, 2020 5:03 PM
“FOOD POISONING ATE A fAJITA WITH SAUSAGEW. 1 PERSON . HALF HOUR TO 45 MINUTES, HE FELT NAUSEA, AND LATER had a bowl movement ”
January 6, 2021 10:34 PM
“Today they gave me molded apple juice and I’m pregnant I ordered there today a sub and apple juice I took a sip of the apple juice and instantly threw up I puked everywhere my stomach got upset I had to keep checking in my baby heart rate they seriously could of hurt my child I took photos and video... s of the Apple juice and I’m thinking of a law suit my doctor told me this could of seriously went wrong real fast and I’m already high risk this Apple juice expired on the 3rd ”
January 8, 2021 12:02 PM
“i went there and got chicken strips and one of them was bigger than three and once i was halfway done the one chicken strip i looked in and realized it was not cooked and now i’m feeling very sick with a big stomach ach, nausea and dizziness ”
January 6, 2021 8:33 PM
“Half a Big Mac, few fries, vanilla shake. Very soon after eating. It’s been 24 hours and I can barely move, my stomach hurts so bad. Also have fever. January 5, 2021 ”