IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subway, 901 Avenue G, Kentwood, LA, USA
May 12, 2019 12:31 PM
“I ate a grilled chicken last night a t subway woke up this am with severe stomach cramps and diarrhea., About 12 hours symptoms started ”
January 14, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 11, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no city of chicago certified food manager on the premises while tcs foods (tuna, deli meats,soups etc. ) are prepared/served to the customers at this time. Instructed the premises that a city of... chicago certified food manager with original food manager certificate must be on the premises while tcs foods are prepared,handled,and/or served. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012,citation issued.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed employee with no hair restraint in the food prep area. Instructed manager to provide hair restraints for all employees in the food prep area.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed 3-compartment sink middle side compartment stopper not working. Instructed to repair or provide a working stopper for 3-compartment sink middle side compartment.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles due to potential pest harborage and remaining articles must be properly stored and elevated at least 6' inches off the floor.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: allergen training is required for all employees that have a city of chicago food sanitation certificate. Instructed to complete training and keep certificate on site.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations not corrected from inspection report#2359790 dated:02/04/2020 53- 5-501. 17: **c** toilet room receptacles, covered waste receptacle in women's washroom must have a cover/lid for feminine items. May 4, 2020 55- 6-201. 12: **c** floors, walls, and ceilings, utility lines must clean the floor inside the walk-in freezer, underneath the wire rack shelvings and maintain. May 4, 2020 55- 6-201. 13: **c** floor and wall junctures, coved, and enclosed or sealed seal the gap/opening around the pipes throughout the rear storage area and maintain. May 4, 2020 instructed to correct noted violations and maintain by 1/18/21. Priority foundation violation 7-42-090, no citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
January 14, 2021 10:43 PM
“I ordered a Meatball sub Tuesday night the 12th. After eating it I felt fatigued but I thought it was just from working so long at work. Turns out, I was wrong. Woke up with sweats, Severe headache, Violent vomiting every hour and Diarrhea. Took Almost all of Wedsnday and Thursday to pass. Word of w... arning. Dont get the meatballs no more ”
January 16, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 14, 2021
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed hand washing signage missing from hand sink at front prep area. Must provide.
21. Proper hot holding temperatures
- comments: observed meatballs at improper hot holding temperatu... re at 113. 7f. Instructed manager proper hot holding temperature must be at 135. 0f or above. Priority violation. 7-38-005. Citation issued.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water not draining at hand washing sink at front prep area preventing employees from washing hands. Instructed manager to repair hand sink to have water fully drain so water doesn't overflow and employees can use sink to wash hands. Priority violation. 7-38-030(c) citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
January 17, 2021 7:46 AM
“i think i had a chicken and bacon wrap from there and began feeling intestinal discomfort 30 minutes later, i then had diarrhoea 3 hours after that and for the next 5 hours ”
September 16, 2020 6:50 PM
“I drank a chocolate milkshake two hours ago and I’m now violently on the toilet with diarrhea and nausea. My stomach cramps are so severe they have me doubled over. The only worst cramps I’ve ever had and this is labor! ”
November 24, 2019 10:33 AM
“Likely food poisoning. Had original Olga, salad, and fries., Ate dinner there at 6 p.m. woke up in the middle of the night. Watery diarrhea, waves of nausea, vomitted 4 times, ”
November 17, 2019 10:56 AM
“Purchased a pizza at about 7:00pm,on 11/16/2019.I took it home at ate two slices, about an hour later began to feel sick so I went to bed. I tried to sleep, but that was not happening. I vomited all not, with server diarrhea, and pain. everything in my stomach and colon came out. I weighed myself a... t about 10:00 am on 11/17/20, I lost five and half pounds. it is now just after 11:00am, and my stomach is still chsuring, I was the only one who ate pizza, symptoms started about an hour after. ”
June 5, 2019 11:03 PM
“Me and friend ate chicken parmesan and him a shake with and we both got sick after eating it. Also another occasion. tonight ate a shake and again diarrhea 2 hours after eating. This has happened 2 times in 2 weeks, 2 hours after eating ”
January 17, 2021 10:53 PM
“I ate their chicken nuggets around 12:00pm on Saturday January 17,2021 it was the only thing I ate, well I went home and took a nap.I woke up at around 2:30 throwing up, having diarrhea uncontrollably and having hot flashes and it’s now 10 pm and I’m still not feeling any better. ”