IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subway, Frizzo Road, Palmview QLD, Australia
October 17, 2020 6:39 PM
“I ordered a 6 inch meatball sub at 2.00pm. Was not feeling well a few hours later. By 1.00am the next mornjng I started throwing up for the next 12 hours, then it started at the other end! My weight went down 3.0 kg! And I lost a day of my life!! ”
December 3, 2020 3:29 PM
“I tried something different and ordered a tuna sub at around 9.30am. At around 2.30pm I suddebly started feeling very nauseous and had a bad headache. I assumed I was feeling carsick and had to have my workmate pull over at one point. I felt sick for the rest of the evening and stayed up late vomiti... ng and feeling awful. I could not relax and sleep for so long because the nausea was so strong. Still feeling off the next day. ”
December 3, 2020 12:57 PM
“I got a turkey sub with spinach and a cookie on 12/2/2020 @ 12:30 pm, I feel ill and was up vomiting all night into the next day. I still feel very ill. ”
December 3, 2020 11:09 AM
“Ate a spicy Italian and within a short period of time was vomiting profusely, diarrhea, stomach pain. It was horrible and here it is 2 days later and I'm afraid to eat anything. ”
December 1, 2020 12:45 AM
“went there yesterday, got a tuna sub. ended up throwing up in the night while sleeping. thought it was a fluke, came back the next day and got the same order, threw up all over the place, been sick for 2 days because of this place. ”
November 29, 2020 10:06 PM
“Had sweet corn as an option on my sandwich, they were reaching the bottom of the tub so I don’t know how old it was, when they went to replace it, they just poured the bottom of the old stuff onto the top of the new tub, the next few days I had a bad stomach and couldn’t eat, being diabetic it also... played with my blood sugars ”
November 29, 2020 2:23 PM
“Chicken and bacon melt sandwich purchased and ate around 1-2pm and then sickness kicked in around 7-8pm. Still Ill 24hours later, bed ridden. ”
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 7, 2020 7:04 AM
“My daughter 13, myself got food poisoning 20 hours post eating pizza, chicken bites. No sea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach cramps, abdominal pain and cramps. My daughter fainted throwing up. ”
November 9, 2020 10:23 PM
“Guacamole. The only thing she ate all day was at lunch around 2:30-3:30 she got a order of chips, Large Guacamole and a small queso. I had wueso on my burrito and feel perfectly fine. She is violently vomiting every 5-15 minutes for the last 5 hours You • 10:25 PM
Guacamole . The only thing she at... e all day was at lunch around 2:30-3:30 she got a order of chips, Large Guacamole and a small queso. I had wueso on my burrito and feel perfectly fine. She is violently vomiting every 5-15 minutes for the last 5 hours , naseau , sweating , chills , very fast on set symptoms within a few hours getting gradually worse ”
November 7, 2020 5:06 PM
“I ate a 3-way ”
November 18, 2020 1:01 PM
“a breakfast chicken sandwich on a biscuit within 1/2 hr of eating the sandwich diarrhea started about the 3rd time in the bathroom i started vomiting badly ”
November 11, 2020 8:38 AM
“Ate a piece of cheese pizza that tasted bad enough that we threw it away. I also ate a caesar side salad and a breadstick with marinara. About 5 to 6 hours later I started getting nausea and we've had to stop several times now on our long drive home because of me having to vomit repeatedly. ”
November 21, 2020 11:27 PM
“I went there and got the mini pretzel hot dog and cinnamon mini pretzels and I was sick with in 30 mins on my way come. Major stomach pain and diarrhea . I’m the only one ate this. ”
November 25, 2020 8:39 PM
“We bought super moist French vanilla cupcakes and after we baked them I ate 2 and then suddenly felt sick. ”
November 11, 2020 11:51 AM
“I made it myself, maybe 3 visits to toilet in few hours,, stomach pain after but cause unknown ”
November 26, 2020 9:21 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 1,115 pounds of ready-to-eat chicken breast products by Tarantino Wholesale Foods Distributor, due to undercooking, resulting in the potential survival of bacterial pathogens in the products. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due... to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and to throw them away or return them to the place of purchase. The ready-to-eat grilled chicken breast items were produced on October 23, 2020. The cases containing the products subject to recall bear establishment number “P-8119” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to institution locations in California and were sold directly to retail consumers. The following products are subject to recall:
- MARY’S FULLY COOKED CHICKEN BREAST. 10-lb. cases. Lot code: 20297. Use by date 10/23/21.
The problem was discovered when the firm received a customer complaint that the ready-to-eat chicken product appeared to be undercooked. Consumers with questions regarding the recall can contact Marcos Tarantino, Quality Assurance Supervisor, at email@example.com. Media with questions regarding the recall can contact Pete Tarantino, CEO, at (619) 232-7585.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”