IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Taco Bell, South College Avenue, Fort Collins, CO, USA
March 3, 2021 1:42 AM
“Taco's with beef. chips. Started getting a headache and nausea 1-2 hrs later. Later that night (Feb 25th, 2021) had headache, nausea and vomiting, stomach cramps. Friday started diarrhea, severe cramps, and very bad headache. Headache and stomach pain are still hurting and its been 6 days. ”
March 3, 2021 8:48 AM
“I’m not a frequent fast food eater but last night I was craving. I ate 1chalupa with sour cream and 2cinnabon delights. It wasn’t that good. My stomachs currently feels discomfort and I have diarrhea and I feel nauseous ”
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods (beef, chicken, coleslaw) without original city of chicago food service manager and certificat... e on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand signage at the hand sink in the men public/employee toliet room. Instructed to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup, food debris, and dirt on floor under cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep area. Instructed manager to clean floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in all areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates for food handlers on site. Instructed to provide and maintain on file.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 3, 2021 10:12 PM
“I had nacho fries last night, now it’s the next night and ever since I’ve been having severe chest pain (feels like heartburn/acid reflux). Feels like my chest has been burning with food stuck in my throat all day (but I don’t think their is). I’ve had acid reflux before once, but it went away after... like 20 minutes. I’ve been feeling this way for an entire 24 hours now and I’m very scared and in so much pain. ”
March 3, 2021 10:39 PM
“I ate there (Burrito Supreme and Nachos Belgrade on Sunday, Feb 28th. The next morning I woke up to hours of dry heaving and diarrhea. Chills (no fever) and sweats. I’m on day 3 and still feel horrible. The nausea has calmed down but still have diarrhea. Another thing is ways of anxiety and feeling... faint. ”
November 24, 2020 11:39 AM
November 15, 2020 12:04 PM
“My brother is currently in jail at lairmer county. He is says they are using harsh chemicals to clean the showers which are causing him respiratory problems. Also, he experiences diarrhea every time he eats their food. He becomes extremely tired. ”
October 28, 2020 9:21 AM
“I ate here on Sunday night 10/25/2020. I can’t prove I got sick from there, but I’ve been with my brother and sister in law for the past several days, and that’s the only thing I ate that was different. I had a smoked brisket Keto bowl with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, avocado, and cilantro. Yesterday... 10/27/2020 I began to have violent stomach cramps out of nowhere. Chills, bloating, nausea, vomiting. The chills and stomach cramps were so bad I had to sit in a tub of extra hot water for even a tiny bit of relief. I feel ok now, but scared to eat anything. I feel full even though I haven’t eaten in almost 24 hours. My whole body aches. ”
October 25, 2020 11:26 AM
“Been going there for over a year now and getting sick all the time I always order coffee everyday. Did not realize what I was getting sick from at first until something very suspicious happening with the behavior of the employees reaction when giving me coffee they're meanerism . What caught my atte... ntion the most was when one girl tried to hand me my coffee I ordered but then another girl came out and said no no no this is your coffee but there was no reason of making sure I get this other Pacific coffee. I watched the original girl pour fresh coffee for me when the other girl I asked why what's the difference she said oh this is a fresher pot of coffee. Very suspicious and creepy I left the coffee on the counter I didn't take it ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 8, 2021 5:00 PM
“Company name: Shenandoah Growers, Inc
Brand name: Simple Truth, That’s Tasty, Shenandoah Growers
Product recalled: Basil
Reason of the recall: Potential Cyclospora contamination
FDA Recall date: February 08, 2021
Recall details: Shenandoah Growers, Inc (Harrisonburg, VA) out of an abundance of... caution, has issued a limited, voluntary recall of approximately 3240 units of branded fresh cut, packaged organic basil clamshells packed at its Indianapolis, Indiana location due to a possible health risk from Cyclospora.
Cyclosporiasis is an intestinal infection caused by the Cyclospora parasite. A person may become infected after ingesting contaminated food or water. Common symptoms include severe abdominal pain, watery diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, body aches and fatigue. The infection is treated with antibiotics and most people respond quickly to treatment.
Only the following specific lot codes are affected: PV40515 1034 | PV40515 3034 | PV40515 4034 | PV40515 3035. The affected product has a country of origin of Colombia and was harvested entirely from Puerto Vallarta Herbs SAS (Farm) and imported by Vallarta Organics LLC dba Organic Destiny (Importer). Affected lot codes shipped:
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (0.75 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-00101-4. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Indianapolis Fruit
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (2.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-02143-2. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Indianapolis Fruit
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (4.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-00141-0. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Indianapolis Fruit
- That’s Tasty (Pasta Blend). (0.5 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: 7-68573-52008-9. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce
- That’s Tasty. (0.5 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: 7-68573-50502-4. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (4 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: N/A. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce Bulk
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (1 lb.). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: N/A. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce Bulk
- Simple Truth. (3.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 4034. UPC: 0-11110-00876-3. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Kroger
That’s Tasty. (0.25 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-02515-7. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: J&J Distributing
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (0.75 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-00101-4. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: J&J Distributing
- That’s Tasty. (3.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3035. UPC: 7-68573-53001-9. Pack Date: 2/4/2021. Location: Schnucks
Recalled products were distributed to select retail stores between 2/3/2021 to 2/4/2021 in the following states: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee, and Wisconsin.
This recall notification is being issued due to a single instance in which a sample of bulk product was pulled at the port of entry in Miami and tested by the FDA as part of routine surveillance and indicated the potential presence of Cyclospora.
Affected Shenandoah Growers customers have been notified of the recall and instructed to immediately remove and discard recalled products from all store shelves, distribution and other inventories to ensure they are no longer available for sale or consumption.
The Shenandoah Growers recall includes only those clamshells of certified organic basil clearly marked with the affected lot codes listed above. The lot code can be found printed on each clamshell.
No other Shenandoah Growers products are subject to recall, and the company has no knowledge of any illness reported or related to this product to date.
Consumers who may have a recalled basil product should discard it immediately and not eat it. Consumers with questions, or to obtain refunds, may contact the Shenandoah Growers Consumer Response Center at 844-896-6939 Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm EST.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
March 1, 2021 10:54 PM
“Today, Me and my family postmated it. I ate a burrito bowl with egg whites from here I ate the bowl and immediately my stomach hurt after and the next day(03/01/21) my liver and stomach was hurting and i woke up nauseous and later i ended up having diarrhea. I believe it was most likely from the ham... and also my mother had the ham and she said it tasted spoiled and she also was feeling nauseous and had stomach pains. So 2 people. ”
February 10, 2021 11:45 PM
“Last night around 9:45pm I ate a Large Double Big Mac meal with extra sauce and 2 Hash Browns, a few hours later i was Vomiting and had Severe Diarrhea, then this morning i had Diarrhea again but this time I also had rectal bleeding too that has been happening since about 2am.
I went to the hospita... l because there were no available doctor appointments at my regular GP. The hospital took blood tests and a liver function test which all came back good and healthy and they told me the cause was Food Poisoning. ”
February 16, 2021 11:20 AM
“Schneider's pepperettes hot pepperoni I was up a few times in the night having to go to the toilet starting with nausea. I was the only one who got sick. ”
February 16, 2021 5:02 AM
“Avacados bought there Avacados were overripe nearly black in color mushy dark green on flesh and under flesh near seed brown skin was just rinsed off and skin was peeled by hand with knife and skin was scraped with teeth for flesh consumption without being rised 1 person the person described is worr... ied about illness experiencing symptoms maybe transferred bacteria from skin to flesh bought from person
Week ago ”
February 4, 2021 5:55 AM
“The CFIA announced the recall of Panache Sweet Onion Poppy Seed Dressing by Sobeys Inc. because of spoilage.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Check to see if you have the recalled product in your home.
- Pana... che Sweet Onion Poppy Seed Dressing (350 ml). UPC: 6 23682 1222 9. Code(s) on Product: Best Before 2021 OC 16
- Panache Sweet Onion Poppy Seed Dressing (350 ml). UPC: 6 23682 1222 9. Code(s) on Product: Best Before 2021 OC 30
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca ”
February 15, 2021 4:51 PM
“Me and family are throwing up and getting sick because of the food. Iam sitting in the bathroom for ”
February 15, 2021 11:35 AM
“I drank Ragu juice 100% green juice. I got severe hives on my face and body. I have missed approximately 4 days of work and I won’t be paid for them regardless of my doctor’s letter. My face is burning and itchy at the same time. It is the worst experience ever. ”
March 3, 2021 7:00 PM
“Company name: Wilton Brands
Brand name: Wilton, Tasty by Wilton, and Holiday Home
Product recalled: Sprinkle Products
Reason of the recall: May Contain Undeclared Milk
FDA Recall date: March 03, 2021
Recall details: Wilton Brands of Naperville, Illinois announced today a voluntary national reca... ll of all lots of six sprinkles products and one kit containing affected sprinkles, because they may contain undeclared milk. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of serious allergic reaction if they consume these products. A full list of recalled products with photos and SKUs, which were distributed nationally through retail stores, mail, order, and direct delivery, is as follows:
- Wilton/Tasty. Tasty Coffee Shop Cookie Kit. Item # 1900-0-0054
- Holiday Home. Holiday Home Assorted Treat Toppings. Item # 710-0-0207
- Wilton. Valentine Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item # 710-4277
- Wilton. Rainbow Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item #710-5364
- Wilton. Holiday Mix Sprinkles. Item # 710-7649
- Wilton. Rainbow Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item # 710-9704
- Wilton. Assorted Treat Toppings Sprinkles. Item # 710-9722
This recall is being initiated because of one reported allergic reaction to date associated with one of the recalled products. Wilton is recalling all affected products with a similar formulation. The health and safety of our consumers is our primary concern and we are acting with the highest degree of caution and urgency to address this issue. Wilton has ceased production and distribution of the affected products.
Consumers who have purchased these products should immediately dispose of them or return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
These products will be removed from shelves at several retailers and distributors nationwide. A full list of retailers that have carried this product can be found at the link below.
For questions about the voluntary recall, please call our Consumer Care Hotline at 1-800-794-5866, Mondays thru Thursdays, 8 am to 4:30 pm CT, and Fridays, 8 am to 1 pm CT, or by sending an email to email@example.com. Wilton Brands LLC is the parent company of Wilton Industries Inc.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
February 23, 2021 4:39 PM
“Their burger I ordered a single animal style and a Dr Pepper along with 3 other meals at around 6:00pm. Around 10:30pm that night I started vomiting and diarrhea. The other 3 started having symptoms around 12:30-1:00am on 2/22