IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product: Green sauce
October 29, 2020 11:00 AM
“Report date: Oct 27, 2020
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no employee health policy for employees health. In structed to provide. Priority foundation issued 7-38-010
5. Procedures for responding to vomitin... g and diarrheal events
- comments: observed employee procedure for vomiting and diarrheal events. However must provide all the necessary items in policy including disposable gloves, face mask, disposable mop. Priority foundation.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper cold temperatures of ( tcs) foods inside cooler. . A2 large pots,( approx 40-lbs of cooked goat in cooler at improper temperature of 55. 0f, 51. 0f,10-lbs of green homemade salsa, and green sauce at 55. 0f 25-lb bucket of sour cream at 50. 0f, 25-lb of beef soup at 59. 0f,10-lbs of cooked corn/ beef with broth at 49. 0f. 2-lb of cooked steak at 86. 0f 3-lbs of raw chicken breast at 50. 0f, 2-lb of beef steak at 49. 0f. All foods removed and discarded at cost approx $200. 00-cos. Instructed to maintain cold tcs foods at 41. 0f or below. Priority violation issued 7-38-005.
23. Proper date marking and disposition
- comments: observed ready to eat(tcs) prepared foods held more than 24 hours,( salsa,beef,soups,etc)not date marked. Instructed to identify food with prepared date and consumed, used by or discard date. Priority foundation
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed large cooler being used maintaining improper cold temperature of 50. 0f. Cooler must maintain temperature of 41. 0f or below. Instructed not to use. Must repair. Instructed to use additional cooler on site thats 41. 0f or below-cos. Cooler will be taged held for inspection until tag is removed by the health dept. Priority violation issued 7-38-005
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no chlorine chemical test paper kit for 3- compartment sink dishwashing facilities. Instructed to provide. Priority foundation violation issued 7-38-005
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed front prep hand sink in poor repair,( missing hot water faucet handle, only able to retrieve water from knob under handwashing sink. Also very low water pressure at rear prep handwashing sink by 3- compartment sink. Instructed to repair and maintain both handwashing sinks by reinspection in 2 days. Priority violation issued 7-38-030(c).
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no allergen training for managers with city of chicago food sanitation certificate. Must provide
Source: chicago.gov ”
October 2, 2020 12:04 AM
“Ate carne asada fries with green sauce after a day of not eating anything else. Ate them around 8:30pm. Woke up around 12pm, haven't eaten anything yet but stomach started feeling crampy, and I started sweating. My diarrhea went from soft serve brown to yellow water with yolk colored mucus. I vomite... d my stomach lining but no food came out. Had pure water diarrhea and sweat inducing, crippling cramps for the rest of the day. 10/1/20 ”
August 18, 2020 1:48 PM
“I ate Birria tacos with green sauce and guacamole sauce ! ”
May 12, 2020 12:09 PM
“I had 1 sope and 2 carne asada tacos with green sauce. I'm the only one who ate. Symptoms started about 3 hours later for 12 hours now and going.. ”
February 1, 2020 11:05 AM
“I got sick eating there as soon as I put the green sauce on the avocado I saw throwing up and I and I let the bartender know and I let the person know what the front and I told her about the sushi that it wasn't pinky look the kind of brown and looks like something was wrong with it and I did not e... at all my food because it didn't look right and we still had to pay for it it was 4425 the bill and I tip the bartender cuz we sit at the bar we go there all the time and eat I have not ever had any problems there but this time the so she did not look right and the sauce did not taste right when I try to talk to someone there about it she told me she was going to see if anyone else got sick and then she would investigate from there but so far everyone was fine this is unacceptable to me because you can't go by somebody else getting sick I never got a phone call back I never got apology back this is ridiculous this is poor service ? I pay for food that I felt like I shouldn't have paid for did not eat all of it and to get treated like this is ridiculous especially when I'm telling them is something wrong with it me and my friends always come here this is very very sloppy service There was only two of us there I'm the one that had the green sauce Anna avocado I'm the one that complained about the tuna sushi looked at green kind of greenish instead of pinkish soon as I put it on there embedded in 1/8 a little bit my Simpsons started immediately nausea and vomiting grab the napkin stop vomiting in that and went to the restroom ”
October 1, 2019 3:04 AM
“Chicken bowl, black beans, brown rice, queso, cheese, green sauce. Spent 5 hours on plane cramping. Tried to p**p twice on plane, couldn't. Finally got home to explosive diarrhea and severe cramps. ”
July 11, 2019 2:13 PM
“Had a bean tostada with green sauce, and an orange soda for lunch yesterday at noon. Had symptoms this morning at 4 am. ”
May 29, 2019 9:24 PM
“I had chicken tacos with white rice pinto beans cheese and green sauce on 5/28/2019 for lunch up all night on toilet and all day now ??never eating here again ”
May 17, 2019 9:55 PM
“Health inspection failure: 16-May-19
> OBSERVED NO SIGNED EMPLOYEES HEALTH POLICIES.MUST PROVIDE AND MAINTAIN.(PRIORITY FOUNDATION 7-38-010)
> OBSERVED NO CLEAN-UP POLICY PROCEDURE AND ITEMS FOR VOMITING AND DIARRHEA.MUST PROVIDE AND MAINTAIN.(PRIORITY FOUNDATION 7-38-005)
> OBSERVED HAND SINK... NOT ACCESSIBLE.OBSERVED HAND SINK IN BASEMENT PREP/DISH WASHING AREA WITH SEVERAL LIDS STACKED INSIDE OF HAND SINK BASIN WHILE DISH MACHINE IS IN USE.ARTICLES WERE REMOVED.MUST KEEP FREE AND ACCESSIBLE AT ALL TIMES.(PRIORITY FOUNDATION 7-38-030(C)
> OBSERVED NO DATE MARKINGS ON TCS READY TO EAT FOODS BEING HELD FOR MORE THAN 24 HOURS INSIDE OF COOLERS SUCH AS COOKED CACTUS,CUT CILANTRO,COOKED BEANS,COOKED RICE,SHREEDED CHEESE,COOKED MENUDO,COOKED CHICKEN SOUP,COOKED POTATOES,COOKED CHICKEN LEGS,COOKED BEEF SOUP,COOKED CHICKEN TACO MEAT,COOKED CHIRIZO,COOKED CHICHARON,COOKED PORK,COOKED HOT PEPPERS AND ONIONS,COOKED CARNITAS,MOLE SAUCE,RED SAUCE,GREEN SAUCE,ROJAS SAUCE,TOMATOE SAUCE.PRODUCT WAS DISCARDED BY MANAGER.APPX. 93LBS. ,62 GALLONS.$450.(PRIORITY FOUNDATION 7-38-005)
> OBSERVED NO CONSUMER ADVISORY WITH THE DISCLOSURE AND REMINDER OF THE RISK OF CONSUMING RAW AND UNDERCOOKED FOODS ON THE MENU.MUST PROVIDE AND MAINTAIN.(PRIORITY FOUNDATION 7-38-005)
> MUST LABEL FOOD STORAGE CONTAINERS WHEN THE FOOD IS NOT IN ORIGINAL PACKAGE.
> MUST PROVIDE A SPLASH GUARD AT HAND SINK NEXT TO 3- COMPARTMENT SINK IN FRONT BEVERAGE AREA.
> MUST REPAIR OR REPLACE WORN DOOR GASKETS ON WALK IN AND REACH IN FREEZERS.
> MUST CLEAN GREASE AND FOOD DEBRIS BUILD UP ON MEAT SLICER,DISH RACKS,SHELVING UNITS,FRYER CABINET,GRILL TABLE,INTERIOR PANEL OF ICE MACHINE.
> OBSERVED EXCESSIVE ENCRUSTED GREASE ON EXTERIOR LID OF OUTSIDE GREASE CONTAINER AND ON GROUND AROUND CONTAINER AND LID NOT TIGHT FITTING.MUST REMOVE AND CLEAN GREASE FROM CONTAINER AND GROUND AND MAKE LID TIGHT FITTING.(PRIORITY FOUNDATION 7-38-020(B)
> MUST REMOVE WATER FROM FLOOR IN BASEMENT AND KEEP DRY.MUST CLEAN DEBRIS FROM FLOOR NEAR HOT WATER TANK AREA AND WALK IN FREEZER.
> MUST CLEAN DEBRIS BUILD UP FROM WALLS IN BASEMENT DISH WASHING AREA AT 3- COMP SINK.
> MUST ELEVATE ARTICLES OFF OF FLOOR AND AWAY FROM WALLS IN HOT WATER TANK AREA.
> MUST REPLACE BURNTOUT LIGHTS IN WALK IN FREEZER AND BOTH TOILET ROOMS.
> MUST REPLACE MISSING FILTER AT HOOD OF COOKING EQUIPMENT.
> PREVIOUS CORE VIOLATION FROM REPORT
Source: Chicago Health Department ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 27, 2020 4:55 PM
“I had sushi from there I bought the sushi 2 days ago. I ate half of what I bought then. That night the diarrhea began. I thought it was from the nori in the sushi. Today I ate the rest of the sushi and the diarrhea continued. I think it was the sushi that was spoiled. It was spicy shrimp sushi... . ”
December 3, 2020 2:14 AM
November 16, 2020 9:50 PM
“Bought their Premade chicken fettuccine Alfredo from here and had it for dinner last night. Woke up feeling a bit sick to my stomach developed diarrhea throughout the whole day and felt nauseous and ended up in urgent care. Feeling weak and with diarrhea and extreme nausea and vomiting. High blood p... ressure was high. Didn’t have anything else for dinner last night. ”
November 29, 2020 4:40 AM
November 12, 2020 7:35 PM
“The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) is issuing a public health alert for beef stock products that were not presented for import re-inspection into the United States. A recall was not requested because it is believed that the affected product is no longer av... ailable for consumers to purchase. The beef stock item was imported on or around November 5, 2020.
32-oz. cartons containing “Wegmans Beef Culinary Stock NO SALT ADDED” with UPC 7789045652 and codes 25MAR2022 and 26MAR2022 on the label.
The product subject to the public health alert bears the Canadian mark of inspection for “882.” This item was shipped to retail locations in Massachusetts, New York, and Pennsylvania.
The problem was discovered when the purchaser determined that it was delivered without FSIS import re-inspection.
There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of this product. Anyone concerned about an illness should contact a health care provider.
FSIS is concerned that some product may be in consumers’ pantries or refrigerators. This product should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
For more information click here: fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
November 15, 2020 5:41 PM
“Baught chicken salad in container and had a sandwich on 11.14.2020 got sick as he'll about 6 hours later nausea. Sharp pains in my stomach. ”
November 11, 2020 9:49 AM
“The Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls meat lovers sausage balls Etc Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls I believe contain fecal matter contains bile no single bite should taste like the smell of sh*t.. While eating the Jimmy Dean breakfast bowl it was extremely instantly noticeable that a bite tasted like the smell... of fecal matter.. the bite tasted like the smell of some form of excrement I'm supposed to be tasting egg bacon potato and cheese and it was nowhere near that taste my taste buds send off alarms in which I needed mouthwash instantly this is funny yes but it's real talk also real serious talk I got sick vomit spit it out nausea diarrhea all that ”
November 29, 2020 4:03 AM
“Ate a #5 from there. And within 5 minutes after eating my stomach started cramping up. I started to feel nauseous and then I went to the bathroom at home. And its been going on for 5 hours. I threw up, however my stomach is still hurting. I am the only one sick. ”
November 13, 2020 12:23 PM
“I ordered a doordash. I ate the food. It was alright but hours later I had explosive diarrhea for the whole night. ”
November 19, 2020 1:12 AM
“I bought Bounty Fresh Saucy ToriKaraage Teriyaki in SM Cubao Hypermarket. When i opened the package, it is very smelly and smell like a rotten chicken. Cooked well, ate and taste if it’s just the package. Chicken smell really bad. Make me vomit. Have a feeling of dizziness and now have a diarrhea. P... ackage and food still here if needed for investigation. ”