IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Product: Green sauce
July 27, 2021 5:09 PM
“July 25 2021, around 7:00 PM, I ate:
- Value Taco, with refried beans as a substitute for taco meat
- Spicy Grilled Chicken Burrito, with red sauce as a substitute for green sauce
- One small order of fries
- Several packets of Inferno Sauce
Approximately... 10 hours later, I woke up from bed with sudden nausea, dizziness, vomiting, and diarrhea. Vomiting and diarrhea lasted about 2 hours, happening every few minutes, and leading to dehydration.
The following day (July 26th), I still felt nauseous and dizzy. No vomiting or diarrhea. Very low appetite.
Today (July 27th), slight dizziness is still present, but no other symptoms. Appetite has returned to normal. ”
July 13, 2021 1:03 AM
“I ate a burrito bowl with carnitas, white rice, black beans, lettuce, cheese, red sauce and green sauce.
I currently feel dizzy and nauseated ”
July 12, 2021 5:54 PM
“Ordered the wet adobada burrito with green sauce, a chicken quesadilla and a side of sour cream Only I ate the food. It was the only thing I ate all day. Only I got sick. Symptoms started 4 hours after eating. Diarrhea and vomiting for 12 hours.... Diarrhea and soreness continues 20 hours later
Yesterday I contracted food poisoning ”
March 13, 2021 10:49 AM
“Possibly there Ate at this place Thursday at around 3:30 pm. Started feeling bad later that night with nausea. Throwing up and diarrheas by morning. Today still feeling queasy with diarrhea. Ordered Nacho BellGrande with green sauce and a strawberry freeze. My husband is not feeling well... either since then, but his is just the queasiness and diarrhea, no throwing up. He had a bean burrito and a chicken quesadilla. ”
October 29, 2020 11:00 AM
“Report date: Oct 27, 2020
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no employee health policy for employees health. In structed to provide. Priority foundation issued 7-38-010
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed employee... procedure for vomiting and diarrheal events. However must provide all the necessary items in policy including disposable gloves, face mask, disposable mop. Priority foundation.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper cold temperatures of ( tcs) foods inside cooler. . A2 large pots,( approx 40-lbs of cooked goat in cooler at improper temperature of 55. 0f, 51. 0f,10-lbs of green homemade salsa, and green sauce at 55. 0f 25-lb bucket of sour cream at 50. 0f, 25-lb of beef soup at 59. 0f,10-lbs of cooked corn/ beef with broth at 49. 0f. 2-lb of cooked steak at 86. 0f 3-lbs of raw chicken breast at 50. 0f, 2-lb of beef steak at 49. 0f. All foods removed and discarded at cost approx $200. 00-cos. Instructed to maintain cold tcs foods at 41. 0f or below. Priority violation issued 7-38-005.
23. Proper date marking and disposition
- comments: observed ready to eat(tcs) prepared foods held more than 24 hours,( salsa,beef,soups,etc)not date marked. Instructed to identify food with prepared date and consumed, used by or discard date. Priority foundation
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed large cooler being used maintaining improper cold temperature of 50. 0f. Cooler must maintain temperature of 41. 0f or below. Instructed not to use. Must repair. Instructed to use additional cooler on site thats 41. 0f or below-cos. Cooler will be taged held for inspection until tag is removed by the health dept. Priority violation issued 7-38-005
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no chlorine chemical test paper kit for 3- compartment sink dishwashing facilities. Instructed to provide. Priority foundation violation issued 7-38-005
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed front prep hand sink in poor repair,( missing hot water faucet handle, only able to retrieve water from knob under handwashing sink. Also very low water pressure at rear prep handwashing sink by 3- compartment sink. Instructed to repair and maintain both handwashing sinks by reinspection in 2 days. Priority violation issued 7-38-030(c).
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no allergen training for managers with city of chicago food sanitation certificate. Must provide
Source: chicago.gov ”
October 2, 2020 12:04 AM
“Ate carne asada fries with green sauce after a day of not eating anything else. Ate them around 8:30pm. Woke up around 12pm, haven't eaten anything yet but stomach started feeling crampy, and I started sweating. My diarrhea went from soft serve brown to yellow water with... yolk colored mucus. I vomited my stomach lining but no food came out. Had pure water diarrhea and sweat inducing, crippling cramps for the rest of the day. 10/1/20 ”
August 18, 2020 1:48 PM
“I ate Birria tacos with green sauce and guacamole sauce ! ”
May 12, 2020 12:09 PM
“I had 1 sope and 2 carne asada tacos with green sauce. I'm the only one who ate. Symptoms started about 3 hours later for 12 hours now and going.. ”
February 1, 2020 11:05 AM
“I got sick eating there as soon as I put the green sauce on the avocado I saw throwing up and I and I let the bartender know and I let the person know what the front and I told her about the sushi that it wasn't... pinky look the kind of brown and looks like something was wrong with it and I did not eat all my food because it didn't look right and we still had to pay for it it was 4425 the bill and I tip the bartender cuz we sit at the bar we go there all the time and eat I have not ever had any problems there but this time the so she did not look right and the sauce did not taste right when I try to talk to someone there about it she told me she was going to see if anyone else got sick and then she would investigate from there but so far everyone was fine this is unacceptable to me because you can't go by somebody else getting sick I never got a phone call back I never got apology back this is ridiculous this is poor service ? I pay for food that I felt like I shouldn't have paid for did not eat all of it and to get treated like this is ridiculous especially when I'm telling them is something wrong with it me and my friends always come here this is very very sloppy service There was only two of us there I'm the one that had the green sauce Anna avocado I'm the one that complained about the tuna sushi looked at green kind of greenish instead of pinkish soon as I put it on there embedded in 1/8 a little bit my Simpsons started immediately nausea and vomiting grab the napkin stop vomiting in that and went to the restroom ”