IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Product: Green pepper
February 17, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 11, 2021
13. Food in good condition, safe, & unadulterated
- comments: food not safe, multiple food items such as cheese, green peppers, chopped lettuce, and chicken being stored in an unclean, unsecure, unrefrigerated van located in outside rear of premises. All food items disc... arded and denatured at this time. Approx 50lbs $300 value. Instd to store food safe, inside premises, and under proper refrigeration at all times. Priority violation 7-38-005 citation issued
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: the following tcs foods unrefrigerated and at improper cold holding temperatures in van outside: blocks of cheese and containers of shredded cheese (58. 0f), shredded lettuce (54. 0f), chicken (50. 0f) all product discarded and denatured at this time. Instd to maintain cold foods under mechanical refrigeration at 41f or below at all times. Priority violation citation issued 7-38-005
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: outside garbage area not mainatined, overflowing dumpster with exposed trash/refuse and lids unable to close. Instd to maintain area clean and dumpster able to have lids closed and tight fitting. Citation issued 7-38-020(b) priority foundation
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: food handlers missing food handler training. Instd to obtain training and maintain verification
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: see 60
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation from 6/13/19 report 2293518 not corrected; 58- no allergen training as required for city of chicago certified managers. Instd to obtain training and maintain verification on site. Priority foundation 7-42-090
Source: chicago.gov ”
December 29, 2020 2:22 AM
“Been violently throwing up and have bad diarrhea since 130am. My partner is fine the only difference in what we ate was I had green pepper and he didn't. ”
November 27, 2020 12:00 PM
“Closure Date: 11-04-2020
High Priority - Roach activity present as evidenced by live roaches found. Observed approximately 10 live roaches on glue trap under shelf where single service containers are stored in dry stored area
High Priority - Stop Sale issued due to food not being in a wholesome,... sound condition. Food contaminated by flies. See stop sale. Observed cut green peppers with approximately 10 live flies. See stop sales
High Priority - Toxic substance/chemical stored by or with clean or in-use utensils. Observed Ajax with bleach stored on dish draining rack next to clean utensils above three compartment sink.
Source: Florida Department of Health ”
November 21, 2020 10:08 AM
“I got a 12” in hartford tuna, with cheese, lettuce, onion, spinach, green peppers and chipotle south west. and a 6” :, meatball with the same things on it. ”
November 18, 2020 6:25 PM
“Im not sure we purchased items for lasagna from here ground beef, italiam sausage green pepper, yellow pepper, onion, lasagna noodles, ricotta cheese, cottage cheese , mozzarella cheese , spaghetti sauce, and garlic bread all their brand I cooked the lasagna only 3 of 4 of us ate we all went to sle... ep and woke up around 4 am sick ”
November 10, 2020 1:14 PM
“I ate there I ate it at 9:15 pm on November 9th I ate a pepperoni and green peppers pizza with crazy bread and I have had Diarrhea since then and it hasn’t stopped yet ”
October 24, 2020 11:40 PM
“I ate a sweet onion chicken teriyaki last night for a Friday treat since i dont eat out anymore. Big mistake as it triggered a migraine and whi knows what else since migraines cause nausea as well. Not much info out there in this so want to put it here for the next triggered migraine. I added chedde... r, green pepper, boack olives and pickles aling with the sweet onion sauce like i would get years prior with no issue. Maybe its old age but having not had a migraine since my daith piercing 3 yrs ago it was a shocker. Maybe it was bad or old too. But it is gross and now i remember why i stopped eating there yrs ago. ”
October 24, 2020 8:32 PM
“On 10/20/20 ordered a pizza to go from there, with custom toppings. The toppings were: hamburger, mushrooms, black olives, artichokes and green peppers. About 2 hrs after consuming 2 pieces I became violently ill, vomiting and diarrhea for several hours. ”
September 25, 2020 11:50 PM
“Ate hand tossed sausage and cheese and hand tossed bacon, green peppers, and cheese pizzas. About 8 to 10 hours afterwards I been having bouts of diarrhea. Nothing else just pissing out my starfish hole. ”
July 21, 2020 3:22 PM
“Foot long grilled chicked sandwich that I purchased yesterday july 20th around 11:00 pm Monday evening I went to subway to grab my usual... I remember asking myself if the lady serving me had changed her gloves she walked from the back of the store with her gloves on .. at least thats what I rememb... er.. and she grabbed the bread right away and started serving me .. I took a grilled chicken foot long on italien herb and cheese bread I got it toasted with swiss cheese, green peppers and onions.. I also had her add tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce and black olives.. I asked for the sweet onion sauce and the south west sauce .. I asked for chocolate chip cookies and a fountain drink of root beer.. the cookies she served me were exposed to the air on what seemed to be on the tray that they were baked on .. the tray was exactly behind the cashier.. After having my meal .. I went home and slept .. I felt like migraine was settling in my body I felt pressure on the front part of my head the pain got to 10/10 .. I went up to the shower and washed my body and rubbed my head with peppermint oil.. a bloat was happening in my stomach .. I suffered from 4 am to 7:30 when I finally decided to drink water and I exploded in vomit .. I felt at some ease but the headache was still intense.. I slept around 8ish and I woke up at 3:00 and diarrhea has been going on in the last 40 minutes.. I dont know what my food was mixed with .. this is the first time I get food poisoning.. please if you have any tips to give .. if I have to go to the hospital please advise me ”
Recent Interesting Reports
March 3, 2021 8:50 PM
“March 3, 2021, Ben and Jerry’s Peanut Butter Cup Just me. I got sick about 2-3 hours after I ate it. I suddenly felt lightheaded and cold then vomited. ”
February 5, 2021 12:58 PM
“5 family members aye there last night and we all vomited at least 3 times last night and had díaheria all day ”
February 11, 2021 1:19 AM
“I purchased a bag of Hershey Kisses from my local grocery store. I commonly get these and never have an issue with them. However, I became sick after eating four kisses about an hour after. I began feeling nauseous, began to bloat, and have awful intestinal and abdominal pain. I then had very ba... d diarrhea. Seeing as I have gotten these before I didn't suspect them. I didn't have any more for a few days as I was recovering. Finally I decided to have a few more thinking it must have been something else. The same thing happened yet again pointing directly to these as the culprit.
The item is the Hershey's Milk Chocolate Kisses 10.8 Oz bag.
Expiration date: 10/2021. ”
February 27, 2021 1:01 AM
“Company name: J&J Distributing
Brand name: Haug, Fresh Tyme & more
Product recalled: Taco products
Reason of the recall: Listeria monocytogenes
FDA Recall date: February 26, 2021
Recall details: J&J Distributing of St. Paul, MN, is recalling multiple products because they have the potential to... be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism that can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea, Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.
No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this problem. The recalled products were distributed nationwide in retail stores. The recalled products are the following:
- Haug. Taco Tray 16 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16383-9. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Haug. Mini 7 Layer Dip Tray 22 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16414-0. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Haug. Taco Tray 16 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16415-7. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Haug. Taco Tray 29 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16416-4. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Fresh Thyme. Taco Dip 10oz. UPC: 8-41330-12368. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Layered Fiesta Taco Dip 9 oz. UPC: 0-38232-31611-8. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Taco Platter 26 oz. UPC: 0-38232-31683-5. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Taco Platter 15.8 oz. UPC: 0-38232-33235-4. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Taco Dip 9 oz. UPC: 0-38232-31612-5. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Earthgrown. Mini Taco Dip. UPC: 6-10014-22341-0. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Caribou. Turkey Sandwich 9 oz. UPC: 7-98493-17447-5. Code Date: 26-Feb.
- Kwik Trip. Taco Dip 8oz. UPC: 0-38232-36091-3. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Kwik Trip. Taco Dip 15.8oz. UPC: 0-38232-36090-6. Code Date: 3-Mar.
The potential for contamination was noted after routine testing by the company revealed the presence of Listeria monocytogenes in a utensil used to produce the products.
Consumers who have purchased any of the affected products are urged to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact the company at 651-221-0560, Monday through Friday, 7 am to 5 pm.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
March 2, 2021 12:15 AM
“Yesterday, Old almond milk that we bought there We bought almond milk from there using the delivery service. It was our first time using this service. The day of the delivery we used the almond milk in our smoothies. A few hours later, we started having headaches, feeling fatigue, and ran fevers. Th... e next day (today) we had nausea and diarrhea. ”
February 7, 2021 12:21 PM
“I had a 5 piece chicken tender with honey mustard, tots, and a large Oreo cheesecake master blast shake. The shake tasted absolutely rotten - I thought that maybe they didn’t stir it well enough, so I stirred it thoroughly and it still tasted awful. I had MAYBE 5 sips and stopped drinking it. I left... it on the counter so I could take it back/tell them how horrid it was. A few hours later I saw it literally frothing and bubbling like sea foam! I don’t know what the heck happened, but it’s been awful. I got intense stomach cramps and diarrhea a little less than 12 hours afterwards. As a health care professional, the symptoms point me towards C. diff (clostridium) and it is highly likely that the ingredients of either the shake or the chicken tenders had not been refrigerated properly. ”
February 10, 2021 3:20 PM
“Every time I eat Publix’s sandwiches I get bad cramps in my stomach ”
February 9, 2021 10:17 PM
“Saturday, My kids I have two girls 16 and 11 my boyfriend is 32 he has three kids two boys 11 and 6 and a daughter 2 years old went here around 10 pm my boyfriend ordered chicken tenders and fries for him and the children I had chicken critter salad my daughters had ribs and fries and cheeseburger a... nd fries that night when we got home my daughter 11 started throwing up and saying her stomach was hurting the next morning my older daughter started throwing up and saying her stomach was hurting my boyfriend kids all started throwing up and saying there stomach was hurting my stomach started hurting and I became very nauseous Monday ”
March 1, 2021 10:17 PM
“Started this morning and we both threw up at-least three times in the last 3/4 hours. Zax snack and kicking chicken sandwich Me and my boyfriend got sick. It started this morning our mouth was feeling watery and stomach was weak. Like something just wrong. My side started hurting bad about 4:00 p.m... . and we haven’t eaten all day due to feeling sick. Today as of March 1,2021. We have 8 month old and we are unable to care for him because we are to weak. We had to lay down just to feel better until we find someone to care for our child so we can go to ER. ”
February 15, 2021 8:56 PM
“organic 9 seed bread. I ate 2 slices for breakfast. I started itching all over. My lips got swollen. I had cramps and a stomach ache all day. I couldnt sleep. I took two antihistamines. That calmed the symptoms, however today I had diarrhea. I feel lethargic. It happened Yesterday and today. I check... ed for an expiration date. I think it said October. It might have been expired. ”