IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product: Cheese sauce
April 5, 2021 7:21 AM
“Friday after eating a auntie Annie's pretzel with cheese sauce terrible stomach pain and throwing up every and diarrhea
Not sure the pretzel or cheese sauce one Only me I was the only one that ate them about 3 hours after and for 1 whole day throwing up and stomach pain ”
April 5, 2021 2:21 AM
“Baked Potato with Melted Cheese Sauce and Bacon About 2hrs. After I ate the potato I started to throw up several times and constant watery diarrhea for Thurs. night then all night watery diarrhea for all of Friday and Saturday, Sunday afternoon started to feel better but , still weak and was able to... eat a little chicken noodle soup , water , ginger ale . Sunday evening a small portion of plain roast chicken and jello 1 piece of toast .... I have never had the diarrhea so bad as I did this episode from Thursday night until Sunday morning... It’s after 2:30am Monday morning and I am getting better but still not right ... It happened 4-1-21.
My son bought dinner that evening there while I was visiting. It actually wrecked our Easter together, I had to come back home to Pa.Saturday and couldn’t go anywhere for Easter because of this incident. I will not be eating there again! ”
April 2, 2021 9:32 PM
“Chalupa, bean burrito, tortilla chips/ w cheese sauce. 2 people. My boyfriend n I went on Thursday, March 31, 2021 and ordered the chalupa box which consists of a bean burrito, beef chalupa, and tortilla chips w/ cheese sauce and got sick about 4 hours after eating. He vomited and I vomited after hi... m. I still have stomach pain after 2 days of consuming the food. It happened 2 days ago, ”
February 27, 2021 10:16 PM
“I had the pretzel bites, husband had same with cheese sauce.
I woke up at about 2 am with the worst abdominal cramping, and horrible diarrhea. I’ve had diarrhea about 4 times today and stomach cramping on and off. My husband has diarrhea as well. A bit of nausea no vomiting, loss of appetite. ”
February 20, 2021 7:56 AM
“Street cart sopes. Vegetarian just masa re fried beans cheese sauce and avocado. A few hours later I had diarrea and vomiting. So did boyfriend he even had bone/joint pain all over body ”
November 27, 2020 1:57 PM
“I ate a steak at this restaurant. It was with a Gorgonzola cheese sauce. I did not realise the steak was off untill my friend asked for a bite and said the meat is rotten. Then everyone at the table smelled it and went crazy that I will get sick. I then rushed home to try and get as much out of my b... ody as possible. Only me. I reported it immediately to the waiter who went to the kitchen. My friend who followed him heard how the waiter shouted to the kitchen. “How can you not smell the meat is off!! Every time this happens we are the ones standing in front of the clients being shouted at!” So this seems to be a regular thing. ”
November 19, 2020 11:00 AM
“Me and my mom ate the pretzel dog bites and cheese sauce, that night i had severe stomach pain and bad headaches !! ”
August 15, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Aug 13, 2020
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: pic doesn't have food manager certificate. Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation)
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no certi... fied food managers certificate posted to view while tcs foods are being prepared,handled and served such as (cheese sauce,cooked ground beef). Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-012)
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: violation codes: 4-204. 112(b) inspector comments: must provide thermometers in reach in coolers near gaming machines.
45. Single-use/single-service articles: properly stored & used
- comments: violation codes: 4-903. 11(a;c) inspector comments: must store plastic wear with handles in upright position.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: violation codes: 4-501. 11 inspector comments: must provide sink stoppers for 3- compartment sink. Must eliminate crates used for storage and provide shelving units.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: violation codes: 5-205. 15 inspector comments: must repair or replace no running water at mop sink & missing faucet handle,leaky pipe at front prep area hand sink & loose faucet handle.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: violation codes: 6-201. 13 inspector comments: must repair or replace missing and damaged wall base tile trim,stained ceiling tiles where needed,missing wall outlet covers near slushie machine.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: violation codes: 6-501. 114 inspector comments: must elevate,remove and organize articles off of floor and away from walls in rear storage area,walk in cooler storage area,small storage area,behind gaming machines/coolers at front window and prep areas.
59. Previous priority foundation violation corrected
- comments: previous priority foundation violations from report #2385827 8/6/20 not corrected #48- still observed 3- compartment sink backing up in all other compartments and mop sink when water is released from sink and slow draining. Must repair and maintain. #48- still observed no chemical test kit to check sanitizing solution ppm's at 3- compartment sink. Must provide and maintain. (priority 7-42-090)
Source: chicago.gov ”
August 14, 2020 11:45 AM
“Closure Date: 08-04-2020
High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found....approximately over 30 rodent dropping underneath shelves, 7 rodent dropping top on rice lid , 2 rodent droppings in the ice tea box at dry storage room . Dry storage room separated from the... kitchen. **Warning**
High Priority - Some kind of food bugs growing in flour, rice at dry storage room . See stop sale. Employee discarded food at time of inspection. **Corrected On-Site** **Warning**
High Priority - Stop Sale issued due to food not being in a wholesome, sound condition.... Some kind of food bugs growing in flour, rice at dry storage room . **Warning**
High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit......tuna salad 46°, chicken salad 44°, egg salad 46°, ham 44° in flip top salad reach in cooler .....salmon 49°, grilled onion 50°, sauce , blintzes 50° in tall one door reach in cooler and cheese 53°, blue cheese sauce 50°, cut melon 52° in ice cold well at kitchen. Per chef food being held less than four. Employee moved some food to freezer , are some time marked . **Corrective Action Taken** **Warning**
Source: Florida Department of Health ”
July 29, 2020 11:46 PM
“I got grilled mahi mahi with a Parmesan cheese sauce on top, grilled asparagus, and potatoes with truffle. My stomach is absolutely killing me and I’m almost in tears. Go to the bathroom and have diarrhea and then when I go lay in bed , I have antagonizing nausea. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
March 31, 2021 8:58 PM
“Door Dash, Poke/sushi I got diarrhea the next day after eating a poke bowl. I was the only one eating. It came from here, and was delivered by door dash.
April 6, 2021 6:56 PM
“Me and my husband got vomit many time about 10times and diarrhea as well after we ate lunch for baby ribs on 4/5/2021. ”
March 29, 2021 11:45 AM
“We were traveling and decided to stop here. 3/25/2021 It was 2:30 when we places our order.We actually thought the store was closed, because no cars were on the lot, besides the workers cars. We pulled up to the drive thru menu and realized they were open when we heard a voice ask for our order. We... thought this would be quick because nobody was in the drive thru but us at the time. Nobody behind or in front. NOBODY! We pull to the second window and pay for our order and the lady give our change and ask us to move up .We were kind of surprised she asked us to move up because they were not busy at all! We waited at least 15 minutes for our food at a non busy time. We thought they were making the food fresh. WRoNG! It was cold, molded, and old! We were very upset that we sat there that long for some cold, molded and old food. If we weren't already on the intestate, we would have turned around to get our money back! I even called the store manager and explained to her the way the food wasn't prepared properly and she responded, "I'm sorry to hear that I'm gonna get on my crew right now." She really didn't sound concerned or asked any questions. This is unacceptable! The district Manager or the Owner need to go and check up on that store! The health department or somebody because that is nasty!. I also kept the food as evidence, We ate some before we realized how nasty and molded it was! Around 5:30 that evening my Husband Started throwing up at work and Contiuosly throughout the night. He went to his doctor 3/26/2021 and symptoms were still Bad the Text day so he went to the Emergency Room that Saturday 3/27/2021. Today is 3/29/2021 as I write this and he still isnt eating and having stomach cramps. I did call this in to them and put a complaint in. ”
March 31, 2021 10:33 PM
“My wife ate there for lunch today around noon. She started feeling sick shortly after. She got home around 7pm after a meeting and started vomiting with some blood in her vomit and had diarrhea and chills and sweets. She has the leftovers in her car and we are not sure what to do? She took a warm ba... th and shower cant stay hydrated cause she kept throwing up.
Shes in bed now. I called the store to report it and the guy said nobody else called today and reported sickness and he would pass it on in the morning. ”
March 18, 2021 10:15 AM
“I ordered from here after not eating at this restaurant for nearly two years. I got the Keto Bowl, which barely had any food in it to begin with when it arrived, and none of the ingredients were fresh, and about half an hour after eating it, I started vomiting, experiencing severe diarrhea and over... all becoming super nauseous to the point I had to leave work early. I'm still sick. This is totally unacceptable. ”
March 22, 2021 10:09 PM
“I ordered a stone crab meal and got stomach cramps, diarrhea and nausea shortly after my meal. Considering that I didn’t eat anything else today, it is surely from something I ate here. ”
March 24, 2021 10:42 AM
“Sriracha salmon dish 2 of 2 got sick. I had nausea and vomiting. The other had diarrhea. Both were take out orders. First one got sick day of purchase. Second person one didn't eat hers until next day because she purchased 2 different entrees orders. She only got sick with diarrhea when she ate sal... mon dish the next day
March 19,2021 ”
April 5, 2021 5:17 AM
“I door-dashed the Verde Chicken enchiladas and within 45/50 minutes I vomited up the whole thing. ”