IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
May 27, 2021 1:50 AM
“Chimichanga, It happened Today ”
May 26, 2021 3:50 AM
“Chimichanga. With guacamole salad with sour cream Three hours after eating. My wife stomach started rumbling. Big belch. Then vomiting. After the fifth time switched to diarrhea at 215 am. Three trips so far It is currently 257 am central time. Now only nausea drinking, lightly and the diarrh... ea continues. ”
April 19, 2021 8:26 AM
“This was my fave Mexican place since I was young. Took my infant and 4 year old w/my husband. 4 year old had fries and some of her quesadilla, husband had a chicken chimichanga, and I had a beef taco salad. I shared mine with my infant. Husband, infant, and I have been nauseous and had diarrhea. 4 y... ear old is fine. The only common ingredient was lettuce.
Day 2 and still feeling awful. ”
March 25, 2021 11:55 AM
“Holy hell, pretty sure I have a blocked intestine now. Puking, diarrhea, nausea, fatigue, dehydration, cramping about 6 hours after eating chimichanga. Hard core symptoms for 8 hours. Persistent cramping 48 hours after. ”
March 11, 2021 9:47 PM
“I think the Jose ole chimichangas Last week I ate a chimichanga on Thursday around 330pm. The next day (Friday) I had terrible stomach cramps and was constipated, I also felt nauseous. I had to take laxative supplements to clean my system and subside the pain. Yesterday I had a chimichanga around 2... 30pm and currently am having the sam symptoms. Now I am sure it is the chimichangas
I got sick last week and again today ”
August 29, 2020 10:19 AM
“It was a few months ago Jose Ole frozen burritos..chimichangas Ok my sister was sick but passed away like on third day...I was sick about a week..i think we ate the food the day before became ill..her and i were the only ones in the house who ate the Jose Ole..She had vomiting and nausea and i had... nausea and diarrhea ..my illness lasted about a week. it was the last meal she ate cause she passed away..however she had medical conditions and i am not saying the food killed her ”
JOSÉ OLÉ, Great Value, & CASA MAMITA Brand Taquitos and Chimichangas - Recalled Due to Possible Foreign Matter Contamination
August 2, 2020 11:45 PM
“The FSIS is issuing a public health alert for ready-to-eat (RTE) beef and chicken taquitos and chimichangas products containing Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulated diced green chilies that have been recalled by the producer, Sun Valley Foods, due to concerns that the products may be contami... nated with extraneous materials, specifically hard plastic. The hard plastic may pose a choking hazard or cause damage to teeth or gums. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS is concerned that some product may be in consumers’ freezers. Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase. The frozen RTE meat and poultry taquitos and chimichangas items were produced by Ajinomoto Foods North America. The products bear the establishment number “EST 5590,” “P5590” or “EST. 17417” printed on the packaging above the expiration date and were shipped to retail locations nationwide. The following products are subject to the public health alert:
- “Great Value Flour Chicken Taquitos Tortillas Stuffed with All White Chicken Meat & Monterey Jack Cheese” 19.2-oz. carton containing 16 pieces, with a best if used by date of “11 JUL 2021” and “P5590” printed on the side panel.
- “CASA MAMITA BEEF TAQUITOS ROLLED IN CORN TORTILLAS” 20-oz carton containing 20 pieces, with a best by date of “26 JUN 2021” and “EST 5590” printed on the side panel.
- “CASA MAMITA CHICKEN AND CHEESE TAQUITOS ROLLED IN FLOUR TORTILLAS” 22.5-oz carton containing 15 pieces, with a best by date of “26 JUN 2021” and “P5590” printed on the side panel
- “JOSÉ OLÉ TAQUITOS CHICKEN AND CHEESE POLLO Y QUESO IN FLOUR TORTILLAS” 15-oz. carton containing 15 taquitos, with a best by date of “08 JUL 2021” or “18 JUL 2021,” and “P5590” printed on the side panel.
- “JOSÉ OLÉ TAQUITOS BEEF CARNE DE RES IN CORN TORTILLAS” 20-oz. carton containing 20 taquitos, with a best by date of “08 JUL 2021” and “EST 5590” printed on the side panel.
- “JOSÉ OLÉ TAQUITOS CHICKEN AND CHEESE POLLO Y QUESO IN FLOUR TORTILLAS” 22.5-oz carton containing 15 taquitos, with a best by date of “09 JUL 2021,” “14 JUL 2021” or “17 JUL 2021” and “P5590” printed on the side panel.
- “JOSÉ OLÉ VALUE PACK TAQUITOS CHICKEN AND CHEESE POLLO Y QUESO IN FLOUR TORTILLAS” 55.5-oz carton containing 37 taquitos, with a best if used by date of “15 JUL 2021” and “P5590” printed on the side panel.
- “JOSÉ OLÉ TAQUITOS BEEF CARNE DE RES IN CORN TORTILLAS” 60-oz. carton containing 60 taquitos, with a best if used by date of “9 JUL 2021” or “10 JUL 2021,” and “EST 5590” printed on the side panel.
- “JOSÉ OLÉ CHIMICHANGAS LOADED BEEF NACHO” 5-oz. individual plastic bag containing with a best by date of “15 JUL 2021” and “EST. 17417” printed on the label.
Check the full details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
June 25, 2020 4:51 PM
“Pasada steak and cheese chimichangas burrito I've already explained I ate the burrito two days ago,and been on the bowl ever since. Both me and my daughter are going through this same thing,and it has not been fun ”
June 10, 2020 11:41 AM
“Food Got sick within 20 minutes of eating salsa, chips, a beef chimichanga. EXTREME pain in lower abdomen not just a cramp, all night diarrhea then vomiting. Ate there on june 4th evening about 7. It looked busy. I ”