IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diarrhea, Vomiting, Nausea
4 years ago
I ordered the chicken chipotle mayo flatbread... and a few hours later.. I began to feel nausea, started having Diarrhea m and Vomiting, I ordered and recieved food around 5pm... ate it around 5:20... started feeling Nauseous around 8pm... Diarrhea around and Vomiting around 1am | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Nausea
I had a green detox smoothie and a chicken quesadilla! My smoothie wasn’t green like it was supposed to be (it was bright yellow!) everything was good and I felt fine until a few hours later! I had bad stomach pains, diarrhea and vomiting all night and... the next day! It has been over 24 hours and I’m still sick! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Me and three other friends had the Bahama Mama on Monday March, 25th, 2019 which resulted in all four of us having food poisoning- Fevers, vomiting, diarrhea, and feeling weak. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Nausea, Vomiting, Weakness
I was poisoned two years ago, right around this time (July). I didn't know about this website at the time so that's why I never reported it. I got extremely sick from drinking a smoothie at the establishment. I thought I was just having stomach problems at... first so I proceeded to continue drinking the smoothie and that's when I had full-blown food poisoning that lasted for hours. It finally did pass after about five hours but I had a high temperature, sweats, chills, vomiting, etc. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Nausea, Vomiting, Chills, Sweating
Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Southeast Port Saint Lucie Boulevard, Port St Lucie, FL 34984, United States
6 years ago
Had a jerk chicken wrap and a Blimey Limey. 6 hours later had horrible stomach cramps, fever, chills and diarrhea that lasted two days. Was on the toilet every half hour pooping liquid. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Nausea, Cramps, Chills
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea
Suspected source: Salad from Panera bread
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: 2 people | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Closure Date: 10/19/2023
- High Priority - Container of medicine improperly stored. Prescription medication stored on shelf above cook line flip top. Operator removed **Corrected On-Site** **Warning**
- High Priority - Employee touching ready-to-eat food with their bare hands - food was not being heated as... a sole ingredient to 145 degrees F or immediately added to other ingredients to be cooked/heated to the minimum required temperature to allow bare hand contact. Establishment has no approved Alternative Operating Procedure. Observed employee cutting lettuce with bare hands. Discussed with operator, operator instructed employee to put on gloves **Corrected On-Site** **Warning**
- High Priority - Nonfood-grade bags used in direct contact with food. Bread stored in direct contact with can liner on cook line **Warning**
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over/not properly separated from ready-to-eat food. Raw chicken stored above feta cheese in walk in cooler, operator reorganized **Corrected On-Site** **Warning**
- High Priority - Roach activity present as evidenced by live roaches found. Observed 2 live roaches inside of wheels of 2 door low top freezer on cook line in kitchen Observed 1 live roach inside of electrical door of cook line flip top cooler in kitchen Observed 3 live roaches on pipe under triple sink in kitchen **Warning**
Source: Florida Department of Health
1 month ago
Closure Date: 10/13/2023
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over or with unwashed produce. Raw shell eggs stored above unwashed produce in walk in cooler. Operator reorganized **Corrected On-Site** **Warning**
- High Priority - Roach activity present as evidenced by live roaches found. Observed... 1 live roach on ground under flat top on cook line in kitchen. Observed 2 live roaches inside of control device on shelf under flat top on cook line in kitchen Observed 1 live roach behind hook holding to go bags at coffee station in front of cook line not in kitchen Observed 3 live roaches inside of gasket of not in use drawers under flat top unit on cook line in kitchen. Observed 1 live roach inside of pan of food left inside of not in use drawers under flat top unit on cook line in kitchen. Operator immediately discarded Observed 1 live roach on ground under hand wash sink at front expo line in kitchen. Observed 5 live roaches inside of gasket if not in use 1 door flip top cooler on cook line in kitchen **Warning**
- High Priority - Roach excrement and/or droppings present. Observed accumulation of roach droppings behind hook holding to go bags at coffee station in front of cook line not in kitchen **Warning**
- High Priority - Shell eggs not stored at an ambient air temperature of 45 degrees Fahrenheit or less. Raw shell eggs being held at an ambient temperature of 75°F on cook line. Operator states eggs have been out for approximately 1 hour. Operator moved to cooler **Corrective Action Taken** **Warning**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Closure Date: 10/10/2023
- High Priority - - From initial inspection : High Priority - Roach activity present as evidenced by live roaches found in the kitchen. One live on wall in mop sink. Three live under rice cooker prep table. Three live under grill station.... One live behind fry station fryers. 5 live under wok station. 5 live inside electrical outlets above prep table. **Warning** - From follow-up inspection 2023-10-10: One live roach on wall above prep table in the kitchen. **Time Extended**
Source: Florida Department of Health
2 months ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills
Suspected source: Wawa gobbler
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Additional information: Ate the gobbler sandwich. Got extremely sick 6 hours later | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Suspected source: Chick fil A chicken nuggets
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Additional information: Worst food poisoning I have ever had | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Recent Interesting Reports
3 weeks ago
Yesterday between 18:30 and 19:30 A Mac Donald's hamburger I'm sure it was the Mac Donals burger because when I left the restaurant I started to feel unwell (I hadn't eaten anything else since noon (13:30 approx) I spent the whole night with a stomachache | Symptoms: Stomach Pain
Carnival Miracle- 4 day cruise, ending on 11/16/2023. The last thing I ate was a piece of Mediterranean pizza. That morning as I was preparing to leave, severe stomach pains, diarrhea, vomiting.We missed our flight home , checked into a hotel where my friends called 911 to... have me seen . It’s Monday, I am still in Los Angeles,I’ve missed another flight and still in pain at the hospital. Food poisoning, causing colitis and lowered blood pressure( making it unsafe to fly), . Also my electrolytes are out of wack due to diarrhea and not eating . Never would I have imagined this happening. I listed pictures of the foods we at which were similar.. except at dinner time, I am the only one who tried the enchiladas.At tea time I am the only one who tried the lemon cake. I think I was the only one who tried cucumber sandwich. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Burger, Flipp Burgers | Westfield Parramatta, Westfield Parramatta, Church Street, Parramatta NSW, Australia
4 days ago
I ate the double flipp at lunch time on the 2nd of December and on my way home, in my car, I felt nausea and had less than average energy for the rest of the day. The next day I was forced out of my bed early... in the morning because I felt that I needed to do a no.2 but when I disposed my waste it was diarrhea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
When Food Was Ordered: November 11th 2023
Food That Was Ordered: Hawaiian Pizza and Crazy Bread Combo.
Symptoms: Fever, Diarrhea, Abdominal Cramps. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Cramps
2 weeks ago
After eating meatballs bought frozen from IKEA , after 20 both of my kids got strong stomach cramps, diarrhea, and the strong vomit for about 20 minutes and more. They only eat meatballs and therefore is for sure due to those toxic meatballs. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
Got my five year old son a six piece happy meal. The nuggets didn't seem warm at all. He only ate a few and the dog was fed the rest. Within a few hours he started having horrible smelling gas coming from both ends. The next morning... his teacher sent him home due to the smell coming from his body. He had five bowel movements in a matter of just a few hours. His belly was super bloated. Next day he had horrible diarrhea and it still smelled like rotten eggs. The dog also became ill with the same symptoms. Had to take my son to the doctor to be tested for e coli and other gut infections. Made a complaint today with the establishment. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Gas
Publix Super Markets, Inc. has initiated a voluntary recall on specific batches of private label Egg Custard Pie purchased Publix stores in Monroe, Miami-Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach counties between Octo. 20, 2023, and Nov. 16, 2023, that may contain an undeclared coconut allergen. To date, there... have been no reported cases of illness.
- Affected products:
Product: Egg Custard Pie. GTIN# 4141537891. Sold Between: 10/20/2023 – 11/16/2023
The Egg Custard Pie package may contain a coconut pie. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to coconut may run the risk of serious life-threatening allergic reactions if they consume these products.
Consumers who have purchased the product in question may return the product to their local store for a full refund.
In case you experience harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Publix Supermarkets Inc.
Brand name: Publix Supermarkets, Inc.
Product recalled: Egg Custard Pie
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Coconut
FDA Recall date: November 21, 2023
12/3-12/4. Bought new container of fair life 2percent lactose free milk. Expiration 2024. Had 1/2 cup and started throwing up half hour later. Milk apparently it was bad. It was the only thing different from what I had and my husband had Marked best by March 1 2024. Code fa0740726-207 | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Publix Super Market at The Shoppes at Veranda Falls, Southeast Becker Road, Port St. Lucie, Florida, USA
2 days ago
Bought Fairlife Fat Free Milk... noticed a slight "weird" smell after drinking it. (Supposed to be good until Feb 17th....) Day later- it smelled like crap. Brough it back today and exchanged it for a new container (good until Feb 20th) I smelled it... it has that... same slight weird smell AGAIN. Bringing it back... exchanging for different brand.
1 week ago
FDA announced the recall of 58,473.88 cases of Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream: Buttercream Birthday Cake Ice Cream by Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams LLC due to Potential Foreign Material - aluminum and/or stainless steel pieces. This product was distributed nationwide in the US.
The recalled product is:
-... Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream: Buttercream Birthday Cake Ice Cream packaged in paperboard pint cups with heat seals and paper lids - 8 pints per case. Batch/Lot Numbers: 23-004, 23-087, 23-088, 23-118, 23-215 Product Numbers: 5015b (case), 1064b (pint) Manufacturer Number: 26-012
This recall was initiated on 11/9/2023 and its status is ongoing. Do not consume, sell, or distribute the recalled product.
In case you experienced harm from extraneous materials, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.