IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Walmart Supercenter, 1700 South Orange Blossom Trail, Apopka, Florida, USA
Diarrhea, Nausea, Cramps, Bloody Stool
1 year ago
The case involves myself my husband and my daughter(Sara) I made tater tots for dinner my husband immediately said that his did not taste right. They had a funny taste to them. At that time I told him mine were fine I had experience any issues with... mine, Just after saying that I've been into one that had a very bad taste to it I had five maybe six at that point that had tasted off to me as my husband described We stopped eating them at that time My daughter came in we asked her how hers were if they tasted funny she said they did but she just ate them anyway .
At that point all three of us discovered that there was something wrong with them I went back and I smelled the bag and the bag did not smell right it smelled wrong There was something wrong My daughter and I experienced mild stomach discomfort and nause as well as some issues with our throat. It felt tight restricted with difficulty in swallowing.
My husband as well had discomfort in his stomach and then nausea. I did contact the Kraft Heinz company responsible for the manufacturing They initially offered me $30 in coupons which I declined one because I do not use coupons because I cannot enter stores at this time. All of my groceries come through deliveries.
I also informed them that I was not going to be satisfied with that and I wanted to know what my family had ingested I asked them if they could test it and tell me what was in it and they said yes so I sent the product back to them and they prepared mailer through UPS that they furnished I waited nearly a month and made several phone calls for updates only to find out on February 17th 2027 I spoke with Larry in escalations who stated they were not able to tell me what my family ingested due to the compromised state of the sample and I quote him on that.
I do not understand what I mean by compromised state I sent it immediately through UPS with a tracking number of 1 ZXXXXX 9XXXXX3 I had the open case number with Kraft Heinz company of 8XX-XXX-X5n The Kraft Heinz company received the sample on January 18th of 2022. It was picked up on January the 12th of 2022 by UPS.
I made several follow-up calls one on January the 27th 2022 again on February the 8th 2022 I called again on February the 15th which they claimed they had tried to contact me and I found that to be incorrect because no messages were left and didn't know missed calls were on my phone. I contacted them again on February the 17th 2022 where I spoke with Larry and escalations and was told about the compromise to state of the sample At that point I was offered $90 which is not acceptable to members of my family were affected by this product The company cannot tell me what my family ingested even though I did send the sample back to them I have not been furnished a copy of the report and their findings. I have not even received and I'm sorry. I have found this whole experience to be very unprofessional and very unbecoming of such a well-known company.
I would like to hear their next offer in this matter to see if it would be acceptable.
I tested positive for E-Coli in my latest blood work and Urine, I believe I contracted it from there product. That is why I have had bloody loose stools stomach cramping. My Labs were off in Jan 2022 and now I have another infection as well/ | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Cramps, Bloody Stool
The Little Potato Company container purchased from Walmart. Thought the weird taste was the seasoning packet. Instructions say pre-washed. Regrettably, I did not examine before cooking or eating. Next day became nauseated and started throwing up and diarrhea. After reading reviews, after the fact, I saw that... inspection of the potatoes are necessary, as they are sometimes moldy and inedible. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Both my wife and I had extreme diarrhea after eating the same package of red grapes | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Fiancé and I both experienced severe nausea after eating pre-packaged pineapple chunks | Symptoms: Nausea
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected source: Raw broccoli and raw sugar peas
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Closure Date: 10/20/2023
High Priority - - From initial inspection : High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. 4 droppings on top of refrigerator at entrance to kitchen 3 droppings in box of dry goods 10 droppings under hot well in... kitchen **Admin Complaint** - From follow-up inspection 2023-10-20: 5 droppings under hot well on cooks line.Operator cleaned and discarded**Admin Complaint** **Admin Complaint**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Reggae Riddim Jamaican Restaurant and Lounge, 819 South Orange Blossom Trail, Apopka, FL 32703, United States
1 month ago
Closure Date: 10/09/2023
- High Priority - Dishmachine chlorine sanitizer not at proper minimum strength. Discontinue use of dishmachine for sanitizing and set up manual sanitization until dishmachine is repaired and sanitizing properly. Ran 3X sanitizer tested 0 ppm **Warning**
- High Priority - Roach activity... present as evidenced by live roaches found. (2) live roach on floor in kitchen left of 3 door glass cooler (1) live roach crawling on kitchen floor by oven (2) live roaches under coolers in kitchen (2) live roaches under prep table **Admin Complaint**
- High Priority - Stop Sale issued on time/temperature control for safety food due to temperature abuse. 20 lbs goat 64° 20 lbs ox tail 74° **Repeat Violation** **Warning**
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Jerk chicken 49° - per operator food pulled out to portion for reheating, out of refrigerator less than 30 minutes 20 lbs goat 64° - see stop sale 20 lbs ox tail 74° - see stop sale **Repeat Violation** **Warning**
Source: Florida Department of Health
6 months ago
Closure Date: 05/16/2023
- High Priority - Dented/rusted cans present. See stop sale. 2 cans of oyster flavored sauce 5 lbs each **Warning**
- High Priority - Live, small flying insects in kitchen, food preparation area, food storage area and/or bar area. 3 flies in kitchen... **Warning**
- High Priority - Operating with an expired Division of Hotels and Restaurants license. License expired 4/1/23 **Warning**
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over or with ready-to-eat food in a freezer - not all products commercially packaged. Upright freezer next to mop sink. Raw chicken on top of raw beef **Warning**
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over/not properly separated from ready-to-eat food. Raw eggs over broccoli **Corrected On-Site** **Repeat Violation** **Warning**
- High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. Approximately 60 rodent droppings on top of microwave next to deep freezer off cooks line **Warning**
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Beef and Shrimp 56°; operator had cooler open, placed foods on ice for immediate temperature recovery **Corrective Action Taken** **Repeat Violation** **Warning**
Source: Florida Department Of Health
Closure Date: 04/18/2023
- High Priority - Roach activity present as evidenced by live roaches found. 2 live roaches on wall next to hand sink cook line 1 live roach on wall under hand sink cook line
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food,... other than whole meat roast, hot held at less than 135 degrees Fahrenheit. White rice 120°; to go side, rice hold less than 4 hours, reheated for immediate temperature recovery **Corrective Action Taken**
Source: Florida Department Of Health
Closure Date: 04/05/2023
- High Priority - Roach activity present as evidenced by live roaches found. 7 live roaches in breader station around inside gaskets 2 live roaches on floor under breader station 2 live roaches inside reach in at breader station 1 live roach crawling... on kitchen floor Breader station holds poultry and milk wash 1 live roach on floor in front of ice machine at entrance to kitchen.
Source: Florida Department Of Health
Recent Interesting Reports
Suspected food poisoning. Off the Wall, Auahi Street Suspected source: Poke nachos Onset: Less than 4 hours Duration: 4 to 12 hours Sick: 1 person Additional information: I had the ahi nachos around 7:30 last night, didn't have anything else but water. Went home, showered, and then... went to sleep. Woke up to blinding pain at 11pm that didn't ease until I went to the bathroom. Spent the next hour in and out of the bathroom. Managed to get about 4 hours of sleep and was back in the bathroom around 5am. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
I went to Chipotle for lunch on 11/17/23 a few hours after getting off work I experienced nausea diarrhea fever and terrible stomach cramps and a massive headache for two days straight. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Fever, Cramps, Headache
Went for dinner yesterday at 7. Had chicken starter skewers. Had to send them back as they were still raw in the middle. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Kwik Trip, Inc. has initiated a voluntary recall of three varieties of fresh-cut fruit cup and tray products listed below because they contain cantaloupe from TruFresh which has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. Products were distributed to Kwik Trip, Kwik Star, Stop-N-Go, Tobacco Outlet Plus... Grocery, and Tobacco Outlet Plus convenience stores in the states of Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan, Illinois, and South Dakota. There have been no reported illnesses associated with the fruit cup and tray products listed above to date.
Salmonella is an organism which can cause serious and sometime fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Healthy persons infected with Salmonella often experience fever, diarrhea (which may be bloody), nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. In rare instances, infection with Salmonella can result in the organism getting into the bloodstream and producing more severe illnesses such as arterial infections (i.e., infected aneurysms), endocarditis and arthritis.
Due to the now expanded recall of fresh, whole cantaloupes by TruFresh, Kwik Trip, Inc. is issuing this recall. Cantaloupes recalled by TruFresh were used as a raw material in Kwik Trip, Inc. fruit cup and tray products listed below.
This recall includes the following fresh-cut fruit cup and tray products containing cantaloupe with sell-by dates of November 4, 2023, through December 3, 2023.
Product Description: MIXED FRUIT CUP, Container Size: 6OZ, UPC: 39779 00240, Sell By Date Range: 11/4/2023 – 12/3/2023
Product Description: CANTALOUPE CUP, Container Size: 6OZ, UPC: 39779 00213, Sell By Date Range: 11/4/2023 – 12/3/2023
Product Description: FRUIT TRAY, Container Size: 16OZ, UPC: 39779 00248, Sell By Date Range: 11/4/2023 – 12/3/2023
There have been no reported illnesses associated with the fruit cup and tray products listed above to date.
Consumers, restaurants, retailers, and wholesalers should not eat, sell, or serve recalled cantaloupe or recalled products containing cantaloupe.
Some consumers freeze cantaloupe for later use. Consumers should check their freezers and throw away recalled fresh or cut cantaloupe that was frozen for later use.
If you cannot tell if your cantaloupe is part of the recall, do not eat or use it and throw it away.
If customers have product affected by this voluntary recall, they should return it to their local store for a full refund.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Kwik Trip, Inc.
Brand name: Kwik Trip
Product recalled: Fruit cups and trays containing cantaloupe.
Reason of the recall: Potential to be contaminated with Salmonella.
FDA Recall date: November 28, 2023
We bought their Italian meatballs. Put them into the oven as directed and within 12 hours my husband was throwing up and had diarrhea. Within 24 hours it hit me. Both ends- it was the worst experience of our lives | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Ordered Jack in the Box late last night on the way home. The kid at the window handed me my order, plus a munchie meal that I didn’t order. I didn’t even think about it. Got home, ate it, woke up with severe stomach pain, diarrhea and nausea | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
I ate the shrimp healthy choice meal 3 days ago at night, on the next day I vomited 4 times on a row and have had diarrhea nonstop since. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea
Suspected source: Fast food resturants like W
Onset: Right away
Duration: Less than 4 hours
Additional information: I don't know for sure if it was the frosties or it was just me
Onset: Right away
Duration: Less than 4 hours...
Sick: 2 people | Symptoms: Diarrhea
PC brand Milk Chocolate Covered Raisins product is being recalled from the marketplace because it may contain almonds which are not declared on the label. There have been no reported reactions associated with the consumption of this product. This product was distributed nationwide in Canada.
Brand: PC, Product: Milk Chocolate Covered Raisins, Size: 908 g, 0 60383 98203 4, Codes: Best Before 2024 JL 08
Check to see if you have recalled products; Do not consume recalled products to which you are allergic or sensitive as they may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction; and do not serve, use, sell, or distribute recalled products.
Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the location where they were purchased.
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Loblaw Limited
Brand name: PC
Product recalled: Milk Chocolate Covered Raisins
Reason of the recall: Issue Food - Allergen - Tree nut
CFIA Recall date: 2023-11-16