IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wingstop, Wade Hampton Boulevard, Taylors, SC, USA
3 months ago
Today, Wings from here I am 90% sure This location has really bad reviews, I looked it up after I thought I had food poisoning. The reviews online say that this location has unsanitary practices and bad food so I felt like I should report my own... experience so they could at least get investigated hopefully if what people have reported is true | Symptoms: Nausea
On 11/21/22, we ate chicken sandwiches with "classic hot" flavor and fries. Both of us suffered food poisoning. One had several rounds of vomiting, while the other had diarrhea. Both had an upset stomach for days. What a wonderful way to head into Thanksgiving. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
3 days ago
Thursday 30th November, Chicken wings Ny advice is don’t eat there. The food was very cold. I should have known not to eat it but you trust your food is cooked. I did notice a few reddish parts of the chicken, but sometimes it’s difficult to tell... with the wings. The air con was set at what felt like -90 degrees | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Report date: Nov 29, 2022
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: observed no person on site with city of chicago sanitation certificate.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no person with city of chicago food service... sanitation certificate on site while time/temperature control for safety foods (chicken, cooked potatoes) are being prepared handled and served to the public. Instructed to always have a person on site with a valid city of chicago food service sanitation certificate. Manager must be on site at all times the facility is open and operating. Manager left premises at the begining of the inspection priority foundation 7-38-012 citation issued
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed no written procedure nor adequate supplies on site to respond to vomit and diarrhea events that can potentially occur inside of the facility. Instructed to provide. Priority violation 7-38-005 citation issued
8. Hands clean & properly washed
- comments: observed food handler leave prep area exit the building to bring back an order from a customer and reenter prep area and procede to prep area without removing original gloves. Instructed food handler to remove gloves, wash hands and put new gloves on. Priority violation 7-38-010 ciation issued
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: found self serve soda machine with black and pink build up at nozzle. Found interior of ice machine with large amounts of black build up at chute. Instructed to detail clean and sanitize both machines maintain clean at all times. Priority foundation 7-38-005 citation issued
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: all hair must be tied up or use of hair restraint. No flowing long hair. Instructed to correct and maintain.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: no chemical test strips on site at time of inspection. Instructed to obtain and maintain. Priority foundation 7-38-005 citation issued
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: observed outside garbage open and overflowing with trash. Instructed to have container closed at all times, perhaps add additional pick ups. Priority foundation 7-38-020(b) citation issued
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: see violation #60
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: no food handler certificates on site at time of inspection. Instructed to obtain food handler certificates and maintain.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: see violation #60
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations not corrected from march 19,2021 report #2493115 #55 observed an accumulated black substance on the floor and wall around the utility sink located in the rear #58 observed no allergen training certificate on site. Instructed to meet requirement instructed to clean and maintain clean and to obtain certificate priority violation 7-42-090 citation issued
Cheerios - Banana Caramel, Publix Super Market at Hampton Village Shopping Center, 2801 Wade Hampton Blvd, Taylors, SC 29687, USA
5 months ago
I thought it was work stress but each time I ate the cereal at night, I’d wake up with very bad stomach aches and diarrhea. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
8 months ago
Lucky Charms cereal I ate Lucky Charms for breakfast and started feeling nauseous with diarrhea. It happened Yesterday April 1, 2022 | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea
chicken (breast and wing) Ate last night for dinner at 7:30. Went to bed at 10:30. Tossed and turned all night with stomach pains and cramps. Work up at 5am and started vomiting and diarrhea. I have to be at work in 1 hour so I have... to suck it up or risk being fired for a late call out. It happened Right now, | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Cramps, Stomach Pain
I ordered a pulled barbeque sandwich plate.
I only ate half of the sandwich.
It was their 'special'
I woke up 9 hrs later to severe stomach pain and cramps, intestine pain, and the Trots.
I honestly had a premonition right before i pulled in thinking i... hope i dont get sick eating here. And damm*d if i didnt.
Never never eating there again
Trying probiotics to help ease the pain | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Other, Cramps, Stomach Pain
I only ate a single cheeseburger. I’ve eaten nothing else. All day. Not even last night for dinner. Only drank my bottled water. Been sick since. Me.. took about 15 minutes. I don’t eat fast food usually. It was about 1:00. I’ve had diarrhea bad cramping nausea... throwing up and dizziness. I’ve been shaking. I feel awful. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Other, Cramps, Dizziness, Shaking