BP, 10300 S Western Ave, Chicago, IL, USA
Report hace 1 mes
South Western Avenue, Chicago, 60643 Illinois, United States
“Report date: Mar 27, 2020
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed no employee health policy for vomiting and diarrheal events. Instructed pic to provide with all the necessary items outlined in policy including disposabe gloves face mask, disposable mop and appropriate sanitizer for the norovirus. Prioeity foundation.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no handwashing sink in 3-compartment sink dishwashing area. Instructed to install to city plumbing waith hot and cold running water with soap and handdrying device. Priority foundation 7-38-030(c)
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no chemical testing device for sanitizer use at 3- compartment sink. Instructed to provide chlorine test kit. Priority foundation issued 7-38-005
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed dishwashing facilities in poor repair( ie no water at faucet of 3- compartment sink)used to wash,rinse and sanitize multi-use utensils for coffee and cappuccino machine ( coffee filter basket, etc). Insructed to provide hot wand cold water at sink. By reinspection. Priority violation issued 7-38-030(c)
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: floors not clean along coffee station of debris. Instructed to clean/maintain.