IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATE - March 24, 2020
FDA announced the recall of Enoki Mushroom (Product of Korea) by Guan’s Mushroom Co because they have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this recall.
FDA advises consumers to return these products to the place of purchase for a full refund. The recalled products were distributed from CA, NY, PA to retail stores.
- Enoki Mushrooms (7.05 oz/200g). Sold in clear plastic bags and Guan’s logo in the front. UPC: 85926700701. Package code 14-1 at the lower right corner.
Check the full recall notice on the FDA website fda.gov
March 10, 2020
FDA announced the recall of all cases of Enoki Mushroom by Sun Hong Foods, Inc because they are linked with a Listeria monocytogenes outbreak announced by the CDC. The mushrooms are the likely source of a multistate outbreak where 36 people have been reported sick with Listeria across 17 states (AZ, CA, FL, HI, IN, KY, MD, MA, MI, MO, NV, NJ, NY, NC, RI, TN, VA). 30 people of the total cases have required hospitalization and four deaths have been reported.
FDA advises consumers not to eat this product and to return it to the place of purchase for a full refund. The recalled products were distributed in CA, FL, IL, OR, WA, and TX. Stores that potentially sell this product: (Asian Supermarket), J&L Supermarket, Jusgo Supermarket, ZTao Market, New Sang Supermarket, and Galleria Market.
- Enoki Mushrooms (7.05 oz/200g). Sold in clear plastic bags with green panels. UPC: 7 426852 625810. Sold under refrigerated conditions.
Check the full recall notice on the FDA website fda.gov
Check the full outbreak notice on the CDC website cdc.gov
Source: FDA & CDC
Recent Interesting Reports
January 4, 2021 3:36 PM
“Food ordered from restaurant Myself and my partner had nausea and diarrhoea within 2 hours after eating food from this restaurant. When I tried to alert the restaurant, they hung up on me the first time. When I called a second time I was not taken seriously. ”
January 13, 2021 2:26 AM
“I ordered it for home delivery at 5pm on the 11th Jan i ate chicken fillet strips chicken pop corn fries and corn on the cob and their was also rice gravy and dips included in with my order then at 4pm on the 12th i was on the toilet throwing up with bad diarrhea was goin to call 999 at one point as... the pain was horrendous then things finally calmed down 4hrs later so fell asleep then i was bak up at 4am this morning with bad stomache pains and have jst continuously passed wind with blood and mucus 🤢 ”
January 13, 2021 9:30 PM
“Sunday January 10, I'm thinking that it was possible eating there I'm just feeling sick. I started feeling sick the day after I ate (I started getting symptoms like diarrhea and headaches and irritability and stomach cramping). All of this was around the time I ate there. ”
January 11, 2021 12:19 PM
“I rarely eat out But that day I ordered crispy chicken Cesar salad. After 24 h have passed I had terrible stomach cramping , diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, and rectal bleeding. I called my primary doctor but she told me to go the emergency room to do urine test and blood test which later indicated poss... ible infection due to food poisoning. ”
January 1, 2021 10:08 PM
“I ate the southwest salad. The salad tasted like it was not even washed the tomato was mushy. As soon as I ate all of the meal 20 minutes later I got diarrhea loose diarrhea, It happened on January 1 2020 ”
January 21, 2021 5:11 AM
“Mediterranean Hummas from here Only me, I ate it, but my son was present. Started about an hour or 2 yesterday after I ate Mediterranean Hummas 8 pm. Had severe pain in hepatic flecture and all over abdominal area. I just now went to the toilet with explosive diaheria. I also did have a queezy st... omach yesterday after symptoms started in the early am when crap cut loose.. I was extremely tired.
Today, as well queezy stomach and have not been able to evacuate yet... ”
December 28, 2020 4:00 PM
“Company name: Legendary Baking
Brand name: Legendary Baking
Product recalled: French Silk Pie
Reason of the recall: May contain undeclared pecans
FDA Recall date: December 28, 2020
Recall details: Legendary Baking of Chaska, MN is voluntarily recalling a single lot of item number 7545 - French... Silk Pie. This product is being recalled due to a potential undeclared pecan allergen. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to pecans run the risk of serious or life threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product. Caramel Pecan Silk Supreme pies may have been packaged in containers that otherwise identify the product as French Silk Pie and did not reveal the presence of pecans. NO OTHER LOT CODES OR PRODUCTS ARE IMPACTED.
There has been no illness reported to date. Currently, there are 330 pies or less than 14% of the lot unaccounted for at this time that were delivered to certain Village Inn restaurants in the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, and Wyoming. Pies were sold either whole through a retail case located within the restaurants or in slices. All the potentially affected restaurants that may have received the pies at issue have been notified. The potentially affected product can be identified as follows:
- Village Inn French Silk Pie. Lot code (printed on the side of the pie tin): CH20322CPS(Hour)(Minute)
Only this specific lot code is impacted. Customers are asked to remove or discard all product with the lot code listed above immediately. If customers are uncertain of the lot code, please discard product and do not consume. Customers may call 1-877-394-4147 for additional information or assistance (available Monday through Friday 7am - 7pm CST).
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
January 13, 2021 9:07 AM
“Heritage wanton mee 20 plus people got sick and the restaurant got suspended ”
CLS Gourmet CL Saigon Food Company Meat Products - recalled due to produced without benefit of inspection
December 23, 2020 8:32 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 128,841 pounds of various meat products by CLS Gourmet CL Saigon Food Company, that were produced without the benefit of federal inspection. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises... consumers not to eat the recalled products and to throw them away or return them to the place of purchase. The various raw and fully cooked meat products were produced and distributed between April 29, 2020 and December 5, 2020 and bear an establishment number “Est. 8776” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to retail locations nationwide. The full list of recalled products is available in the link below.
- 15-oz., poly casing package of raw “Chả Sống, Sài gòn UNCOOKED PORK ROLL WITH FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP FROZEN” on the label.
- 15-oz., poly casing package of raw “Nem Nướng, Sài gòn UNCOOKED CURED PORK ROLL WITH FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ LỤA ĐẶC BIỆT SỐ 1, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED'' on the label.
- 30-oz., poly casing package of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ LỤA ĐẶC BIỆT SỐ 1, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “PREVIOUSLY HANDLED FROZEN FOR YOUR PROTECTION. REFREEZE OR KEEP REFRIGERATED.” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ HUẾ ĐẶC BIỆT, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ HUẾ ĐẶC BIỆT, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “PREVIOUSLY HANDLED FROZEN FOR YOUR PROTECTION. REFREEZE OR KEEP REFRIGERATED.” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “THIT NGUỘI, Sài gòn, COOKED PORK FLAVORED WITH FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED'' on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “PATÉ Sài gòn, PATE PASTE WITH PORK & PORK LIVER.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
- 15-oz., saran wrap package of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ CHIÊN, FRY PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP FROZEN” on the label.
- 15-oz., poly casing package, fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ BÌ, COOKED PORK ROLL & PORK SKIN FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”