IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Dunkin', 3rd Ave, Manhattan, NY, USA
August 9, 2019 12:15 AM
567 3rd Avenue, New York, 10016 New York, United States
Date Closed: Aug 6, 2019
Reason for Closure:
Food, food preparation area, food storage area, area used by employees or patrons, contaminated by sewage or liquid waste.
Plumbing not properly installed or maintained; anti-siphonage or backflow prevention device not provided where required; equipment or floor not properly drained; sewage disposal system in disrepair or not functioning properly.
Toilet facility not maintained and provided with toilet paper, waste receptacle and self-closing door.
Non-food contact surface improperly constructed. Unacceptable material used. Non-food contact surface or equipment improperly maintained and/or not properly sealed, raised, spaced or movable to allow accessibility for cleaning on all sides, above and underneath the unit.
Source: New York City Environmental Health Department.
October 25, 2020 1:44 AM
“I ate their Snackin Bacon and right after I noticed a strange intensely bitter aftertaste. Now 1 hour later after drinking Sprite, water, brushing my mouth, and using listerine the bitter taste is still there. I even deep kissed my bf and he could taste the bitter. Now I feel shakey and just not goo... d. Maybe bacon was tainted with cleaner or what ever it could be idk. ”
October 20, 2020 9:15 PM
“I was feeling great, then I drank an iced mocha latte with oat milk, and I immediately became incredibly nauseous. Within 15 minutes I was vomiting it all up through my mouth and my nose. My eyes are stinging and I feel horrible. ”
October 19, 2020 3:42 PM
“bagel and cream cheese and ham and cheese roll up. Intense Stomach cramping, vomiting. That bagle seemed chewier then normal but I didn't think anything of it until the pain. Still in pain two days later ”
October 12, 2020 11:54 PM
“I had a bacon egg and cheese croissant with 3 quarters of a pumpkin donut and xl coffee this afternoon. I have felt nausea, dizziness all day and now bowl problems tonight. My stomach still hurts yikes. ”
October 11, 2020 5:08 PM
“donuts box of 25 assorted munchkins 2 people, about 1 day after eating (it must have been this because after that we have only eaten out food that has not made us sick before and is still good ”
October 3, 2020 9:00 AM
“Report date: Sep 29, 2020
6. Proper eating, tasting, drinking, or tobacco use
- comments: employee tamales on table in drive thru and employee bagel with cream cheese on front table in prep area. Instd to eat in designated area only.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly... designed, constructed & used
- comments: condesnor lines leaking in walk in cooler and walk in freezer. Instd to repair and maintain
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: floor in rear inbetween walk in cooler and freezer in poor repair, buckling and causing water accumulation underneath. Instd to repair and have tight fitting
Source: chicago.gov ”
September 25, 2020 9:00 AM
“Report date: Sep 22, 2020
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: person in charge without city of chicago certificate (expired and not enrolled in recertification). Instd pic to have at all times on duty
2. City of chicago food service sanitatio... n certificate
- comments: no city of chicago certified manager on duty while handling tcs foods (eggs, sausage, etc) instd to have on duty at all times. Priority foundation 7-38-012 citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: no verifiable employee acknowledged health policy in place. Instd to provide same and maintain on site and available at all times. Priority foundation 7-38-010 citation issued
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: interior panel of ice machine with slight debris accumulation. Instd to clean and maintain
28. Toxic substances properly identified, stored, & used
- comments: employee personal belongings (keys, purses, etc) improperly stored on storage shelves use for single service articles. Instd to store in designated area
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: leak at pipe under ice machine. Instd to repair and maintain
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: floor drain under and next to ice machine not clean, excessive debris. Instd to clean drains and maintain
Source: chicago.gov ”
September 25, 2020 12:40 AM
“So full disclosure: I go to this place on a regular basis so much that the workers recognize me and know what i like to get. i have had no issues prior to this, so I’m guessing this was just a bad day for them. Well anywho, my boyfriend and I came by today and I got my iced coffee and he got a sweet... tea. I don’t think it was the drinks. It was the sandwiches. I got a beyond sausage, egg, and cheese on a croissant and he got a bacon, egg, and cheese on a croissant so I’m guessing the egg or cheese is the culprit. We spent all afternoon extremely nauseous with terrible diarrhea, horrible excruciating gas pains and gas, and just all around agony. I dry heaved a few times, he didn’t throw up any. It’s been absolute hell. I’ll be back for sure for my coffees, but I won’t be getting any food anytime soon besides maybe a bagel or something. ”
September 22, 2020 8:41 AM
“My husband and I stopped here for gas and I got the Power breakfast sandwich. He did not eat it. The next day was when the diarrhea started and has been constant for over 24hours now. I feel very weak. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
Parsley and Herbes De Provence Sold at Albertons, Walmart, Safeway & more - recalled due to Salmonella
October 14, 2020 9:00 AM
“Company name: Red Monkey Foods, Inc.
Brand name: Cost Plus World Market, Great Value, O Organics, Full Circle
Product recalled: Parsley and Herbes De Provence
Reason of the recall: Salmonella
FDA Recall date: October 13, 2020
Recall details: Red Monkey Foods, Inc. out of an abundance of cautio... n is voluntarily recalling select organic parsley as part of a recall initiated by High Quality Organics (HQO). HQO has issued a recall for a lot of parsley because a sample was tested by one of HQO’s customers and was found to be potentially contaminated with Salmonella. A portion of the lot recalled by HQO was supplied to Red Monkey Foods, Inc and subsequently repacked into consumer containers for parsley and was also used to manufacture herbes de provence which was then sold in consumer containers. To date, there have been no consumer complaints or reported cases of Salmonellosis in connection with these products.
The products in question were distributed to all fifty states and Puerto Rico. The product was produced for sale at retail. Consumers who have purchased the product with the listed "Best By" dates are urged not to consume the product, but to discard it or return it to the place of purchase for a full refund. The potentially affected product consists of retail packages weighing 0.3-0.65 oz. The "Best By" date information can be found on the square bottom of the glass bottle. No other "Best By" dates are being recalled.
- Cost Plus World Market Herbes De Provence (0.6 oz) Item #533310-06. UPC:2533 3107. Lot: 2552005C. BEST BY 13 MAR 2023
- Cost Plus World Market Organic Parsley (0.3 oz) Item #533325-06. UPC:2533 3251. Lot: 2662003D. BEST BY: 24 MAR 2023
- Great Value Herbes De Provence Organic (0.6 oz) Item #GV5451-24. UPC:0 78742 15451 0. Lot: 2562001C. BEST IF USED BY MAR 14 2023
- Great Value Organic Parsley Flakes (0.3 oz) Item #GV5460-24. UPC:0 78742 15460 2. Lot: 2532002J. BEST If Used By: MAR 11 2023
- O Organics Herbes De Provence Organic (0.65 oz) Item #14200102-24. UPC:0 79893 41131 6. Lot: 2662001J. BEST If Used By: MAR 24 23
- O Organics Parsley Organic (0.3 oz) Item #14200099-05. UPC:0 79893 41109 5. Lot: 2672001D. BEST If Used By: MAR 25 23
- Full Circle Parsley Organic (0.3 oz) Item #32831-06. UPC:0 36800 32831 0. Lot: 2532001J. BEST By: 11 MAR 2023
Salmonella can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Healthy persons infected with Salmonella often experience fever, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. In rare circumstances, infection with Salmonella can result in the organism getting into the bloodstream and producing more severe illnesses such as arterial infections, endocarditis and arthritis.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
October 4, 2020 9:20 PM
“I don’t know So far it’s me only
I had dinner there and I got sick immediately on the way home ”
October 4, 2020 10:03 PM
“Grapes Purchased grapes early this afternoon at the grocery store with my mother. Came home and put them in the fridge. Ate them a couple hours later. After eating some of the grapes I began getting stomach cramps. Within an hour of eating them and the cramps starting I started having diarrhea. Curr... ently still experiencing severe stomach cramps and nausea. ”
October 10, 2020 7:37 AM
“My husband and I just got at around 1am and we were hungry . We visited on International drive . After an hour (3:30am) of eating and digesting our food we fell asleep at around 5:45-5:50am we had onset symptoms of diarrhea ,Vomiting and Nausea . ”
October 5, 2020 2:49 PM
“Order veggie bowl and one Barbacoa taco. Immediately eating my stomach started to hurt and had diarrhea right after. Probably will be the last time I eat there. ”
October 14, 2020 1:59 AM
“meatballs I got a pizza four or five days ago and it smelled like dirty baby diaper in the car on the way home I hope wouldn't taste as bad as it smells because I was really hungry after moving and I just wanted to eat I had to pick the meatballs off because the smell and The Taste was so horrible a... nd ever since I ate it that smell has been coming from my number twos and I've had a lot of diarrhea and gas and bloating and I still smell this smell coming out of my body and it's really rancid and I think I should go to the doctor but I don't know what to tell them ”
October 12, 2020 8:37 AM
“Their orderd gave me diarrhea and lower bowel discomfort and pain.
I'll never order from them again. ”
September 30, 2020 12:14 AM
“impossible burger, i think i was super excited to see impossible just over a week ago, i found impossible burger there, and it was on sale by one get one free. so i got two 12 oz packs ”
Spicy chicken sandwich, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, 3499 West Oakland Park Boulevard, Lauderdale Lakes, FL, USA
October 20, 2020 10:51 PM
“I ordered a delivery from here, I ate a sandwich and a half felt tired and took a 30min nap once I woke up I had an extremely strong urge to throw up I couldn’t walk or move without feeling extremely sick. ”
October 3, 2020 10:30 AM
“Ok so I ordered the impossible Burger with lettuce, grilled onions, pepper jack cheese with mayo, ketchup, bbq and grilled pineapple slice on October 3,2020 at 9:30pm from here. I normally eat this and more on my burgers and don’t have any issues and have ate later and been fine. But this morning... on October 4,2020 at 7am a bomb was brewing in my body from that impossible burger dear God. So I dropped the kids off at the pool and then dropped them off again and then dropped about 5 times all together thru that end. The burger was not as big as what came out of me it was like a 12hr Detox and cleared everything out of my stomach literally I didn’t know that much was in there I was amazed and shocked. Then I thought I was good but then the hot salt taste approached my throat n mouth and I knew what was going to take place next. So I forced forced myself to drink as much water as possible Because it is KEY and A MUST to make it easier to come up (I know this from past experiences when I was 21 With ulcers I threw up everyday for 6 months due to too much acid production due to stress n anxiety. I’m now 34 ulcer free since 22 and zero issues with my stomach prior to this meal) then I got super hot almost passed out and then proceeded to throw up violently shaking and got scared. I threw up 2 times and threw up A LOT! I didn’t even finish the impossible burger I ate a little more then half not even 3/4 and the burger was a normal size of your fist round maybe a 3/4 to 1 inch thickness. I also ate 4 onion rings because I ordered half n half option where you get half fries (I got sweet potato) and half onion rings. I ate half of the fries and I drank maybe 2 inches of a fountain Dr Pepper that I ordered from them as well. I have never thrown up or gone to the bathroom THAT MUCH in my life unless I’m doing a cleanse. So I would say this is great for a cleanse but I wasn’t Paying for or expecting that so my experience was terrible. Pros: I am 10lbs lighter literally I should have took a before pic but I weighed myself last night and this morning after all this I lost 10lbs literally. Since that episode that lasted for 30 min nonstop of continuous going to the bathroom and throwing up twice , ive been ok other then a slightly sore throat from the acid in my stomach that burned (which is why water is key to drink even when you know you’re going to vomit it stops the harsh acid burn during and after must be done throwing up before taking a teaspoon of honey it helps the burn after) hope this helps somebody. I tried to be as thorough as possible. I felt fine after I got it out of my system but it was most definitely that Impossible Burger and not food poisoning. I have had food poisoning before and you usually sick for 12hours possibly more and like I said prior from 7-730am I was in bad shape and after that I’m back normal minus 10lbs LITERALLY! ”