IHOP, 5600 West, West Valley City, UT, United States
Poisoned 4 years ago
5600 West, West Valley City, 84120 Utah, United States
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
“Date of Closure: 2020-05-19
Reason For Closure: Vermin Infestation - California Health and Safety Code Section 114259.1
Source: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Department. ”
“Ate there 05/24/2020 at 11 am. Got sick around 2pm. 5 of us ate together and 3 got sick. Witnessed an employee in the restroom leaving the stall wearing gloves and left the restroom still wearing the gloves and went straight into the kitchen. Told the manager and he stated... it was ok because they have a sink in the back. ”
“Report date: May 1, 2020
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: observed no consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked menu items. Instructed to provide a disclosure and reminder for all eggs,beef, menu items that are undercooked. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued. 7-38-005
38. Insects, rodents, & animals... not present
- comments: observed rear entry door not rodent proof at bottom areas. Must repair door to be tight-fitting.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: cold water faucet handle in poor repair at 1-comp sink at dish machine. Must repair.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: outside waste grease waste container not maintained. Observed exterior top lid encrusted with grease and grease on ground area. Instructed to clean/maintain at all times. Priority foundation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
“Report date: Apr 30, 2020
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: 6-501. 11 replace the missing floor tiles at the cook's line in the front prep area.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: 6-304. 11 the ventilation fan in the women's washroom is... not operational. Must repair.
59. Previous priority foundation violation corrected
- comments: 8-404. 13(b)(3) previous priority foundation violation from report #2369511 on 4/21/20 not corrected: 38 - observed approximately 20 live small flies on the ceiling and walls of the prep area and storage areas. Additional pest control service is needed to minimize or eliminate the pest activity. Priority 7-42-090. No citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
“I ordered the garden omelette and not too long after I couldn’t stop throwing up and going to the bathroom. I had painful cramps ”
“Attended a cast party with about 20 other students. Within 1-4 hours of finishing the meal and going home, seven people fell ill, followed by an eighth person about 14 hr later. ”
“I am pregnant and idiotically ate a deli sandwich from Newks eatery. I heated it up, so I thought it would be okay. This was a week ago. Now I have to be tested for Listeriosis and hope my fetus doesn't get it ”
“Ordered sushi from this restaurant, and the sea urchin looked extremely dark in colour and was also very bitter but i ate half the order, and about 30-45minutes later i start getting stomach pain and diarrhea which lasted me all night after. My friend took a piece of my sea... urchin also and her stomach was upset after. ”
“Key lime chobani flips I eat key lime chobani yogurt daily but the one I just purchased were diffrent. They had what I assumed were l bits of lime pulp, (in the past it's always been smooth yogurt though) when I tasted it it had a sour taste so strong... it wasnt edible. Still thinking the batch had just been made with to much lime I tried mixing it with some plain vanilla yogurt and tried a few more bites but had to throw it out. A couple of hrs later in woke up vomiting. Its 4:50am and I've been up sick all night. My husband when to the kitchen and opend every yogurt cup in there. He found the bits of "pulp" in 12 out of 14 of the key lime pie flip cups. ”
“Had the Tokyo Spicy Pork Belly ramen yesterday. Today I have diarrhea and occasional painful stomach cramps. I don’t if this was culprit or something else because I’ve eaten here many times before and this has never happened to me before. I did notice that the noodles seemed to be... a little undercooked as they are usually really soft. However I thought this was because I ordered this to go and the noodles and broth were separate. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us