IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
KFC Addiscombe, Lower Addiscombe Road, Croydon, UK
April 1, 2018 3:50 PM
253 Lower Addiscombe Road, CR0 6RD England, United Kingdom
Me and my friend both ate from this KFC, I started feeling very ill the next day, I messaged my friend to ask if he was feeling ill and he had the exact same symptoms, I searched up my symptoms and they match with salmonella. Do not eat from this KFC or any other, its not worth the risk.
March 2, 2021 5:21 AM
“I ordered on Uber eat last night, after eating, impossible to sleep at night and this morning nausea went up gastric and urge to vomit ”
March 2, 2021 7:33 PM
“I was the only one that ate it, symptoms started after a few hours but that was the only thing I ate all day
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods (beef, chicken, coleslaw) without original city of chicago food service manager and certificat... e on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand signage at the hand sink in the men public/employee toliet room. Instructed to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup, food debris, and dirt on floor under cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep area. Instructed manager to clean floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in all areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates for food handlers on site. Instructed to provide and maintain on file.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 4, 2021 1:21 AM
“2 weeks ago, baby and hubby still not well. We ate there for supper, the 3 of us. After few hours I got cramps and nausea, hubby woke up around 2am with a running stomach and cramps, baby also woke up with running stomach and it went on for the whole week even after seein the doctor. ”
March 4, 2021 8:10 AM
“Child menu, After eating frits 45 mn later my daughter took vomiting diarrhea ”
March 4, 2021 5:59 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of Crownfield Wholegrain Wheat Bixies 36 by Co-op because they may contain pieces of plastic.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
- Crownfield Wholegrain Wheat Bixies... 36 (720g). Best before: 10 January 2022, 11 January 2022, and 12 January 2022
The presence of plastic makes this product unsafe to eat.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk ”
March 4, 2021 6:45 AM
“Ordered yesterday evening. Had a few slices but started feeling sick a few hours later. Vomiting and diarrhoea since. Thought of the pizza gives me waves of nausea. Not eaten anything out of the ordinary other than that ”
March 4, 2021 3:42 AM
“I ordered a steak bake this morning on my way to work and within an hour my belly cramped up and I was in severe pain. I then threw up. A colleague of mine said she had a steak bake two nights ago also from new Malden and she threw up. I think they have given me food poisoning ”