IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Fever, Cramps, Chills, Headache
Suspected source: Pimiento cheese
Onset: 12 to 24 hours
Duration: Several days
Sick: 3 people | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Fever, Cramps, Chills, Headache
Closure Date: 11/28/2023
- High Priority - Employee handled soiled equipment or utensils and then engaged in food preparation, handled clean equipment or utensils, or touched unwrapped single-service items without washing hands. Observed dishwasher handling soiled dishes then pulling clean dish rack from dish machine without... first-hand washing, corrected and re-educated **Corrective Action Taken**
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over or with ready-to-eat food in a freezer - not all products are commercially packaged. Repacked raw sliced beef and an open package of raw shrimp stored over ready-to-eat French fries in reach in the freezer unit near the cooks line.
- High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. Observed 6-7 rodent droppings under the hand wash sink and 3-compartment sink area of the kitchen. Observed 2 rodent droppings under the soiled dish rack area of the sink. Observed 4-5 rodents dropping on top of the water heater, in the back room. Observed 3 rodents dropping on time of Dish Washing Machine. Observed 4 rodent droppings on stairs to the upper area of the food and equipment storage area and office. **Admin Complaint**
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safe food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. A butter blend product on the counter once approx 7 am, no written time plan in place for location, 67° cold holding Whole raw shell eggs on the counter since 10 am 51° cold holding. Cooked on-site red potatoes holding at ambient air since approx 945 am 55° cold holding **Warning**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Closure Date: 11/30/2023
- High Priority - Food-contact surfaces not sanitized after cleaning, before use. Do not use equipment/utensils not properly sanitized. Employee washing and rinsing container lids, no sanitizer step. The operator had the employee set up the sanitizer sink, and sanitized lids. **Corrected On-Site**...
- High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. In the back storage room with the water heater and seasonings, observed 42 rodent droppings. In the back storage room with single-service items, 6 rodent droppings. **Warning**
- High Priority - Vacuum breaker missing at hose bibb or on fitting/splitter added to hose bibb. Hose bibb outside back door missing backflow preventer. **Repeat Violation** **Admin Complaint**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Closure Date: 11/30/2023
- High Priority - - From initial inspection: High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. Observed approximately 75 rodent droppings on the floor throughout the kitchen. - From follow-up inspection 2023-11-30: Observed approximately 25 rodent droppings on the... floor throughout the kitchen. **Time Extended**
- High Priority - - From initial inspection: High Priority - Rodent rub marks present along walls/ceilings. Observed rodent rub mark on the wall behind the wire rack containing food storage in the kitchen. - From follow-up inspection 2023-11-30: Observed rodent rub mark on the wall behind wire rack containing food storage in the kitchen. **Time Extended**
Source: Florida Department Of Health
Closure Date: 11/27/2023
- High Priority - Container of medicine improperly stored. Container of Tylenol stored on top of bar area reach-in cooler. The manager removed the bottle from the bar area. **Corrected On-Site**
- High Priority - Dishmachine chlorine sanitizer not at proper minimum strength.... Discontinue the use of the dish machine for sanitizing and set up manual sanitization until the dish machine is repaired and sanitizing properly. Dish machine in dish area, 10 ppm. Employee primed machine and rewashed dishes, 75 ppm. **Corrected On-Site**
- High Priority - Employee handled soiled equipment or utensils and then engaged in food preparation, handled clean equipment or utensils, or touched unwrapped single-service items without washing hands. Employee handled dirty dishes in the dish area and proceeded to handle clean dishes on the cook line without washing hands. The inspector had the employee wash their hands. **Corrective Action Taken**
-High Priority - Employee touched face/hair and then engaged in food preparation, handled clean equipment or utensils, or touched unwrapped single-service items without washing hands. Employee touched face and proceeded to handle fish without washing hands and changing gloves. The inspector stopped the employee and had the employee wash their hands and change gloves. **Corrective Action Taken**
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over/not properly separated from ready-to-eat food. Shell eggs are stored over ham in a reach-in cooler outside of the office. The manager placed eggs on the bottom shelf. **Corrected On-Site**
- High Priority - Ready-to-eat, time/temperature control for safety food marked with a date that exceeds 7 days after opening/preparation. Mashed crab bisque stored in walk-in cooler dated 11/20. The manager stated the item was prepared on 11/24. The manager placed a proper date mark on the item. **Corrected On-Site**
- High Priority - Ready-to-eat, time/temperature control for safety food not consumed/sold within 7 days after opening/preparation. See stop sale. Grits stored in walk-in cooler dated 11/18.
- High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. Observed four rodent droppings on the floor outside of the office across from the beer cooler. Observed one rodent dropping on the bottom shelf of the prep table outside of the office at the end of the cook line. Observed two rodent droppings in the bar area hand washing sink. The manager cleaned and disposed of rodent droppings. **Corrected On-Site** **Repeat Violation** **Warning**
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safe food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Item in reach-in cooler across from cook line grill: slaw (47F.46F - Cold Holding). The manager stated the item was placed in the reach-in cooler at 11 am. The manager placed an item in the walk-in freezer to reduce the temperature to 41F. **Corrective Action Taken** **Repeat Violation** **Admin Complaint**
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food, other than whole meat roast, hot held at less than 135 degrees Fahrenheit. Items in warmer above cook line grill: baked potatoes (128F,123F - Hot Holding). The employee stated the item was placed in a warmer 30 minutes before the temperature was taken. The employee placed potatoes in the oven to reheat. **Corrective Action Taken**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Closure Date: 11/27/2023
- High Priority - Food stored in a container that previously held a toxic substance. See stop sale. Dishwasher chemical buckets used as food storage containers
- High Priority - Nonfood-grade containers used for food storage - direct contact with food. Tomato salsa,... salsa verde, cooked beans, red sauce, cooked tomatoes, sangria, and cut lettuce are being stored in used toxic dish chemical buckets.
- High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. 68 droppings on top of water heaters and pipes in the chemical storage area of the kitchen near cooks line 22 on a wooden storage shelf adjacent to the ice machine in the rear storage room near walk-in cooler door 3 on the floor next to wooden shelving behind co2 tanks in rear storage area 5 on the floor under prep table near reach in coolers in prep room 37 under storage racks in dry food storage area near prep room
- High Priority - Vacuum breaker missing at hose bibb in curbed mop area.
Source: Florida Department of Health
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected source: Chili
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills, Headache
Suspected source: Chicken fingers
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Sick: 2 people | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills, Headache
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills
Suspected source: Taco Bell
Onset: Right away
Duration: Less than 4 hours
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills
I had a bowl of Wisconsin Mac and Cheese from Noodles and Company and I woke up the next more running to the bathroom. I would have to sit there for 30 minutes at a time, and every time I finished, I would have to come straight... back to release some more liquid lava. I am not sure what the deal was with this mac and cheese, because I am not lactose intolerant, and I did not add any sort of meats or anything like that that would make sense for food poisoning. I had to email my professor and miss class and an exam because I couldn’t even make it out of the door without running right back to the toilet. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
3 months ago
The only thing I ate today was salmon sushi and sashimi from here. Now at night I am vomiting with diarrhea. This is also not the first time I've been sick after eating sushi from this location, although I failed to make the connection the first time. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
Recent Interesting Reports
1 week ago
Felt mild headache, nausea at first. Then abdominal cramping and eventually my body completely rejected the food I ate for lunch. Only ate Sakara today, which was delivered and refrigerated as soon as it arrived. Cinnamon cider donuts for breakfast. Italian chopped salad w basil superfood swirls... for lunch. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Headache, Cramps
Lara’s Bakery 3 Pan de Racho, Panque, Tres Leches, Chocoflan, and Pan Surtido - due to undeclared allergens
1 day ago
Lara’s Bakery 3 LLC of Marshalltown, IA is recalling Pan de Racho, Panque, and Pan Surtido (Concha, Cema, Polvoron, Flan, Chocoflan, Tres Leches, Tostado de Guatemala, Pan de Guatemala, Canasta, Garibaldi, Marianas, Muffin, Pan Fino, Pastel de Glass, Pan de Trigo, Puerco, Bolillo, Telera), because it contains... undeclared sesame seed, coconut, soy, wheat, milk, and egg. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to specific sesame seed, coconut, soy, wheat, milk and egg run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products. Pan de Racho, Panque, and Pan Surtido were distributed in Iowa and Wisconsin by direct delivery to retail stores. We have had no illnesses reported to date.
Pan de Racho can be identified by individually packed and it contains sesame seeds and colorful pink color stripes, and it’s packed in a clear plastic bag and label. Panque is in a clear plastic bag individually packed and labeled. Flan,Chocoflan and Tres Leches are packed in clear container and labeled Pan Surtido is Identified in metal trays. The product has been delivered by direct delivery thru November 28,2023.
These products would be suspended until Lara’s Bakery is certain that the problem has been corrected.
The recall was initiated after it was discovered that products containing sesame, coconut, soy, wheat, milk, and eggs were distributed in packaging that did not reveal the presence of these allergens. The product had already been distributed to retail stores in the state of Iowa and Wisconsin.
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Lara’s Bakery 3, LLC.
Brand name: Lara’s Bakery 3
Product recalled: Pan de Racho, Panque, Tres Leches, Chocoflan, and Pan Surtido
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Sesame seed, coconut, soy, wheat, milk, and egg
FDA Recall date: December 04, 2023
2 weeks ago
Yesterday I went to ale Spot to have dinner, and before making my order, I asked several times if the fish was fresh, their assured than I asked a fish Tajini, I barely could sleep, had headaches, nausea, diarrhea and I’m feeling dizzy. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Headache, Dizziness
RappelConso announced the recall of BDMP Frozen lime leaves due to the presence of Salmonella. This product was distributed nationwide in France.
The recalled product is:
- BDMP Frozen lime leaves, LOT 66135 1 DLC 15/05/2925. GTIN 8851035821007 Lot 66135 A. Use-by date 05/15/2025
Marketing date: 08/31/2023...
Marketing end date: 11/03/2023
Storage temperature: Store in freezer
End date of the recall procedure: 11/17/2023
Do not consume the affected product.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
This is the second time that I have had food poisoning from eating organic Driscolls molded strawberries and organic Driscolls raspberries that had worms, parasites and mold on them! I was violently sick the first time back in June from eating molded strawberries and I am now... presently extremely violently sick after eating Driscolls organic raspberries on Oct 23 that had worms, parasites, other insects and ipossibly bug feces and mold. It’s now going on my third week of being very sick and I have gone to my gastroenterologist again who put me on a strong antibiotic called Bactrim. I have severe projectile vomiting, stomach upset/nausea, fever, diarrhea, fatigue, stress, depression, bad muscle aches and cramps, bloody stools and difficulty breathing. I am so stressed out and have had to have a caretaker care for me. I am so fatigued and afraid to even eat. I am dehydrated and am drinking special drinks with electrolytes as my Dr suggested. I lost weight. I am a disabled 66yr old female and my immune system is not the best as I had a serious condition and had surgery a few yrs ago so my body has been very susceptible to illness. I contacted the Dept of Agriculture in Tallahassee Fl. to report this incident after a week.
I also contacted Driscolls directly by phone and by email and the Publix mgr where I bought both the strawberries and the raspberries. Yet they still sell them with mold and worms/larvae and who knows what else! I am truly suffering. I don’t know what to do. I am scared. I had an endoscopy done the after the first illness . They did not find anything in my esophagus but now he wants me to have a colonoscopy. This raspberry bout of food poisoning is very recent and I saved the rest of the batch and froze them for the health dept to inspect them. I also sent pictures and the batch numbers and lot numbers to driscolls and to the Dept of agriculture. I just recently heard from Driscolls but nothing back from the Dept of agriculture yet! I want this handled! Before there’s a food poisoning outbreak of something deadly. I told the Publix produce mgr and he got very upset with me because I was taking pictures of all the many contaminated containers of the organic Driscolls strawberries and raspberries. I then asked him how he can possibly sell these molded fruits at $7 a container and he opened a few of them and took out the worst ones and threw the container back out on the shelf! I went straight to the store mgr and she said she would take care of it. I have no idea what she did after that but I had left and sure enough when I was able to get out of bed and food shop again the fruit was back out on the shelves in the SAME conditions. This needs to be addressed and an FDA investigation done! What is it going to take for someone to handle this? I expect compensation for my Drs and my work loss and for pain and suffering!!! My daughter 27 also got sick but she has a much better immune system and recouped in a week or so. I want answers! I want to be healthy again. I am afraid to have any more surgery. Like the colonoscopy my gastroenterologist wants me to have. If you need any more info please contact me. Thank you.
We have been to a gastroenterologist and we have been violently sick for over three weeks now!!
My Dr wants me to have a colonoscopy as I already had an endoscopy done.
OF Major food poisoning:
1) SEVERE VOMITING
3) MAJOR FATIGUE
4) BODY ACHES AND PAIN
6) SWEATS/CHILLS/THEN HOT
8) ANGER/FEAR OF DYING!!
9) EARS ARE RINGING/TINNITUS
11) BLOATED STOMACH
12) INSOMNIA EVEN THOUGH WE ARE EXHAUSTED!!
I am done with DRISCOLLS!!
I WANT someone to do a full inspection of how they grow, pick, process, store and sell their fruit!
Because this is unacceptable
I am 66. Disabled and this is the second episode of food poisoning due to eating the hidden contaminated fruit in their containers. In Publix and sprouts | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Cramps, Fatigue, Gas, Dehydration
When initially eating the burger it tasted kind of funny but I continued to eat it because that was my first time eating their product and I assumed that was just the texture. I ate there around 430pm and I started vomiting about 10pm. Have not stopped... throwing up and it’s the next day I had to call off work and with the aching chills and cramps I’m experiencing I think I may need to go to the hospital. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps, Chills
My boyfriend and I went to Dine with Orcas at SeaWorld Orlando on December 2, 2023, and we’re 99% sure that he got food poisoning from his meal. He ordered the pan seared salmon and I ordered the Roasted Beef. We both had the same sides. He... started feeling nauseous and vomiting like an hour after we were done with our meal and the symptoms got progressively worst throughout the day. The only conclusion is that he got food poisoning from the salmon, because I do not feel sick. So either the salmon was undercooked or it was left out for too long before it was served. I did notice that the food was a little bit cold by the time it was served to us. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
11/14/2023 I got a chorizo burrito and cranberry truffle smoothie. My stomach started hurting about 20 minutes after eating it and I felt very sick and kept having to use the restroom.. today 11/16/2023 I thought it was the burrito that caused it so I only ordered... a peanut paradise smoothie. but an hour later here I am in pain and hunched over while in class. My stomach is killing me and it feels as if I’m going to shit myself. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
I went to this chicken salad chick on 12/02/23, i got the jalepeno holly on croissant with cheese, macaroni and a strawberry lemonade. Half an hour later i began to experience extreme nausea + vomiting and a migraine.
My husband also had diarrhea. I still feel awful four hours later. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Migraine
We had drinks and my spouse, who had food poisoning the day before from relais de La butte, had an omelette on 11/22/23, but did not eat the salad. I ate the side salad served with the omelette and was throwing up and experienced diarrhea within an... hour of eating the salad; I posted this on google reviews. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting