Food Poisoning 5 years ago
1 person had — diarrhea, nausea, fever and vomiting
More incidents from:
“I ate a few slices of cheese pizza. One day/24 hours later I started with severe diarrhea making me sweat and feeling of fainting. My 14 year old daughter said my coloring went pale. I'm having the feeling of vomiting, but haven't vomited. ”
“pizza. Delivered to the home. Two got sick. Started last night with vomiting and diarrhea. Continued all through the day today, including body aches. ”
“We ordered their medium buffalo chicken wings and meat lovers pizza We finished eating and about 3 hours after we got home my stomach started hurting me really bad, I’m 7 months pregnant so at first i thought it was my baby. All throughout the night i was in so... much discomfort. The next morning it hit my boyfriend and now we both were nauseous with upset stomachs. ”
“My daughters shared a slice of iced lemon cake around 5:45 pm. Shortly afterward, one daughter complained of stomach ache, joint and back ache, dizziness, nausea, chills, severe headache, and said she felt like she would vomit lemons.
The other daughter also complained of stomach pain, and said her stomach... felt like it was waves in the ocean.
I believe the cake had been left out under lights all day and had grown something. The food handler may also have had something to do with it. Either way, food poisoning. ”
“Hamburger We were in Tallahassee for a new student orientation which she is missing today because she’s so sick. We ate dinner last night around 6 o’clock in the evening and she started getting nauseated in the middle of the night and started throwing up very severely and diarrhea at... around six in the morning. ”
“Everyone stay away from them Not only was the order which was suppose to be ready at 7:30 PM not ready until 8:15pm, they ended up serving me a raw burger to get me out of the door. How is this acceptable? Health Dept to be made aware. ”
“CFIA announced the recall of Aqua Okeano's and Aqua Okeano/ Seven Baskets fish products by Fresh 7 Baskets Limited because they might permit the growth of Clostridium botulinum, a toxin that causes Botulism. There have been no illnesses linked to this recall to date.
CFIA advises consumers to throw these... products or return them to the place of purchase. The recalled products were distributed nationwide.
- Aqua Okeano Fish Ball with Cuttlefish (200g). UPC: 6 285048 270002. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
- Aqua Okeano Fried Fish Ball (200g). UPC: 6 285048 270248. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
- Aqua Okeano Handmade Fish Cake with Vegetable (300g). UPC: 6 285048 270484. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
- Aqua Okeano White Fish Ball (200g). UPC: 6 285048 270316. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
- Aqua Okeano/Seven Baskets Fish Ball with Cuttlefish (190g). UPC: 6 28504 82707 9. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
- Aqua Okeano/Seven Baskets Fried Fish Ball (180g). UPC: 6 28504 82713 0. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
- Aqua Okeano/Seven Baskets Handmade Fish Cake with Vegetable (270g). UPC: 6 28504 82751 2. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
- Aqua Okeano/Seven Baskets White Fish Ball (180g). UPC: 6 28504 82711 6. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
Check the full recall notice on the CFIA website alongside additional recalls of these products inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
“Ate a taco and a veggie tostada which were served with lettuce, cream, and cheese around 8pm. Experienced the worst poisoning of my life due to the complete negligence of the staff in serving unrefrigerated and/or old food. Pretty much lived at the toilet the entire night and puked absolutely... everything in the morning. I’m still out of commission and feel I will be for the next few days. Two others who accompanied experienced similar symptoms throughout the night. AVOID this place at all costs, DO NOT risk catching a nightmare at this place because of their lack of sanitation and care. ”
“I purchased it around 3 or 4pm ate two pieces and relaxed. A few hours later I’m having diarrhea vomiting and nausea. Don’t know what to do. I can’t move was thinking about calling rescue. What should I do? ”
“Our family had dinner there yesterday. I had a double double. My husband and our older son ate cheese burgers. Our little one had fries only. Our big kid had 99 degree fever and threw up three times this morning. His teacher told us later that there are two more... kids in his class had same symptoms after he left school. Not sure if its contagious. My husband threw up once tonight and had diarrhea as well. My little one threw up during the midnight. He just return to sleep. Hopefully they will be fine tomorrow. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us