IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
My child ate broccoli in a bag provided by her school. In less than 12 hours she was complaining of her stomach hurting, and 12 more hours later vomiting all broccoli. Now she has massive diahrrea. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
I got sick after eating ramen soup, Sansotei Ramen Mackay, Sainte-Catherine Ouest, Montreal, QC, Canada
2 hours ago
I ordered ramen soup for home delivery. I ate it without any other food, and it was my only meal of the day. I ate it in the evening at 22. I woke up 3 hours later with intense nausea and cold sweats and my belly bloated.... I had intense heartburn for 2 hours, before I had acid diarrhea 3 times and ended up vomiting. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Bloating
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected source: Spinach
Onset: 12 to 24 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
applegate farm's chicken maple sausages, Sprouts Farmers Market, North Blackstone Avenue, Fresno, CA, USA
5 hours ago
my husband and I ate the sausages on Tuesday and started vomiting on Wednesday. its now Saturday and we're both still throwing up, terrible stomach pains, and diarrhea. I thought it was the stomach flu, but this is so much worse. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Thursday November 30th Shortly after eating..severely sick | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Closure Date: 11/14/2023
- Cooked chicken, chorizo, and carnitas that were placed on a flat-top stove for reheating had only reached a temperature of 89 to 119 degrees – not hot enough to ensure food safety. Also, rice inside a walk-in cooler was measured at 50... degrees and buckets of cut lettuce were measured 46 degrees – both of which were above the 41-degree maximum.
- The ice machine was adulterated by a “heavy buildup” of brown slime on the interior edges, and the food dicer was crusted with dried food and debris.
- Not all of the workers designated as “in charge” were certified food protection managers, and that the handwashing sink in the kitchen was out of service with no hot- or cold-water supply.
- Flying insects are noted throughout the establishment, food storage and equipment-storage areas. Rodent droppings are observed on shelving in the food-storage areas. Insects were observed in the spice-salt mix used for mixed drinks at the bar.
- Rolling cart, with open containers of raw chicken on it, sitting in “water pooled on the floor from backed-up floor drains.”
- Clean equipment and utensils were being stored in an area where they were exposed to splashing from the standing water that had pooled on the floor.
- Some of the kitchen walls were in poor repair and ceiling tiles were missing. Some of the holes in the wall had been repaired with tape that was peeling, and the floors, equipment and shelving each had a “large amount of spilled food, debris, and buildup” on them.
- Light bulbs in the ventilation hood systems are not shielded and have a large amount of dripping grease and residue.
The inspector returned on Nov. 17 and reported finding live and dead insects inside containers of dried spices, bouillon powder and sugar, and made note of the “heavy presence of live cockroaches” in the kitchen’s food-preparation area and storage areas.
Due to the heavy presence of cockroach-like insects in the kitchen area, the person in charge stated that the establishment would remain voluntarily closed until pest-control applications could be completed.
Seneca Foods Corporation is announcing a voluntary recall of mislabeled Hy-Vee Turkey gravy in glass jars that actually contains beef gravy. This product could potentially contain a soy allergen which is not declared on the label. Seneca is now retrieving improperly labeled Hy-Vee Turkey Gravy from its... distribution system. This recall only affects Hy-Vee Turkey Gravy product sold by Hy-Vee. No other retailers are affected. Seneca is not aware of any reports of consumer illness related to this product.
People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to soy run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reactions if they consume these products.
The recall extends to the following labels and package sizes ONLY:
Hy-Vee Turkey Gravy (12 oz glass jars)
- Individual Lot Code On Lid:
Please note this recall impacts less than 1% of this particular product sold in Hy-Vee stores. Consumers with this product should return it for a full refund to the retail outlet where it was purchased.
In case you experience harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Seneca Foods Corporation
Brand name: Hy-Vee
Product recalled: Turkey Gravy
Reason of the recall: Undeclared soy
FDA Recall date: November 22, 2023
My wife and I had identical meals except for the meat. She had grilled chicken breast and fried shrimp with broccoli and mashed potatoes. I had ribeye steak with broccoli and mashed potatoes. We ate at the beginning of the KC Chiefs game (7pm) and by midnight,... I began vomiting with diarrhea this morning. My wife has no symptoms. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Went to fort dodge Buffalo wild wings last night at about 6 pm. My husband has been vomiting and has had diarrhea all night since and still today. He had their boneless wings. I sent my food back since it didn't look right, never got a meal... then. I ordered chicken tenders but I honestly have no clue what they brought me, it did not look like chicken, it did not look done. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Recent Interesting Reports
The New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (NH DHHS) has urged consumers not to consume Wilcox Ice Cream ("best by" dates 9/13/24, 9/14/24, 9/15/24), produced by Wilcox Ice Cream in East Arlington, Vermont due to potential Listeria contamination. These products were sold at food establishments... in New England including the Hanover Co-Op Food Store, Lebanon Co-Op Food Store, and the Monadnock Food Co-Op in New Hampshire. No illnesses related to these products have been reported to date.
The recalled products are:
- Wilcox’s Premium Sweet Cream. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s Premium Sweet Cream Caramel Apple. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s Premium Vanilla. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s Premium Salted Caramel Turtle: Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s Premium Maple Cream. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s Premium Mint Chocolate Chip. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Leonardo’s Gelato Mint Chocolate Chip. Package Size: 4 oz. cups
- Wilcox’s SUPER PREMIUM Mint Chocolate Chip. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s SUPER PREMIUM Caramel Brownie. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Pint
The issue came to light after a sample of the product tested positive for the Listeria monocytogenes bacteria in a routine check at the DPHS Public Health Laboratory, leading to the voluntary recall by the company.
Consumers should discontinue consumption of the product immediately. Please return them to your store of purchase for full credit.
In case you are experiencing Listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Organic Animal crackers, whatever organic means in this context. I did not /would not buy this junk. I only agreed to try one as I had never tried them before. STRONG chemical bitter taste. Both my wife and I had to spit it out right away, and... she is a pro at junk food like this so I know it was not just me being unfamiliar. Shameful , this stuff usually is for kids, they might not be able to tell something was off or be able to articulate it. Smelling the open container directly was a very pungent chemical smell we recognize it but can't quite put our finger on it. Some.sort of chemical sour smell.
Update: I recognized where I have smelt this beforel, it's the smell of rancid olive oil, or rancid almonds. This is the primary strong odor coming from the container. It does not list olive oil or almonds, just mentioning this is what it reminds me of.
4 weeks ago
I bought a hot rotisserie lemon chicken and I brought it home for dinner. After an hour of eating the chicken I got painful stomach cramps, along with diarrhea, vomiting, and hot flashes. I'm now in bed sick. Never again will I buy another rotisserie chicken from Walmart. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Chills
Suspected source: Red Lobster, Shrimp or Lobster.
Onset: Right away
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Additional information: After vomiting all food, I began to feel better after sleeping a few hours | Symptoms: Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Chills
2 weeks ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Headache
Suspected source: Lunch meat
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Sick: A loved one
Additional information: My husband purchased Great Value sliced ham from the Walmart in Live Oak, Florida. He ate... some last night and woke up about 3:00 am feeling like “a brick was in his stomach.” He has severe diarrhea and vomiting. This has continued all day. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Headache
Me and my wife ate chipotle on 11/16/2023 for dinner. This is the only thing we both ate that day. We both got carne asada bowls. Since then we have both been experiencing extreme vomiting and diarrhea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
3 weeks ago
Order a poké at 12:30 p.m. based on rice, mango, seaweed, red onion.
Choose raw bluefin tuna as the “protein.”
Onset of symptoms at the end of the afternoon.
Vomiting, diarrhea, fever, impossible to get out of bed except for emergency. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Grafschafter Bio Krusti 4 grains to bake. Freshly opened and baked. Both people have stomach cramps, gastrointestinal tract and diarrhea for over 4 days. Suspicion: food poisoning.
We keep the remaining 2 rolls airtight, after 4 days we saw that they were completely white moldy. Otherwise, the... rolls will look great 2-3 weeks after opening without any problems. So it must have been them!
Lidl has already been contacted. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting