IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
December 4, 2020 6:57 PM
“A 6 inch white bread chicken sub with cheddar cheese and some salad. Around 5:30pm yesterday myself and my son and daughter decided to have that instead of MacDonald's for dinner. I had a chicken sub, my son had a chicken strip sub, my daughter had a salad bowl with steak. Around 11:00pm that night... my son was complaining of headaches, shakiness and shortly after began projectile vommiting. ”
December 3, 2020 3:29 PM
“I tried something different and ordered a tuna sub at around 9.30am. At around 2.30pm I suddebly started feeling very nauseous and had a bad headache. I assumed I was feeling carsick and had to have my workmate pull over at one point. I felt sick for the rest of the evening and stayed up late vomiti... ng and feeling awful. I could not relax and sleep for so long because the nausea was so strong. Still feeling off the next day. ”
December 3, 2020 12:57 PM
“I got a turkey sub with spinach and a cookie on 12/2/2020 @ 12:30 pm, I feel ill and was up vomiting all night into the next day. I still feel very ill. ”
December 3, 2020 11:09 AM
“Ate a spicy Italian and within a short period of time was vomiting profusely, diarrhea, stomach pain. It was horrible and here it is 2 days later and I'm afraid to eat anything. ”
December 1, 2020 12:45 AM
“went there yesterday, got a tuna sub. ended up throwing up in the night while sleeping. thought it was a fluke, came back the next day and got the same order, threw up all over the place, been sick for 2 days because of this place. ”
November 29, 2020 10:06 PM
“Had sweet corn as an option on my sandwich, they were reaching the bottom of the tub so I don’t know how old it was, when they went to replace it, they just poured the bottom of the old stuff onto the top of the new tub, the next few days I had a bad stomach and couldn’t eat, being diabetic it also... played with my blood sugars ”
November 29, 2020 2:23 PM
“Chicken and bacon melt sandwich purchased and ate around 1-2pm and then sickness kicked in around 7-8pm. Still Ill 24hours later, bed ridden. ”
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 6, 2020 6:36 PM
“Molded mini powdered donuts ”
November 26, 2020 12:19 PM
“Food that he ate My fiancé got sick after eating food from here yesterday evening. About an hour after he ate he started having bad cramps and diarrhea. Later at night he was vomiting and feeling nauseous. This morning he’s feeling really bad and Is having bad diarrhea and bad stomach pain ”
November 9, 2020 10:41 AM
“I had just 3 bites of kale and macaroni-cheese and instantly felt the need to vomit, which I did.
I'm quite put off by their food now, especially after hearing other individuals have become sick after eating at this branch. ”
November 30, 2020 5:04 PM
“Hey. So I ordered large vegan pizza with two vegan dips and bbq. Also potato wages and coke. I have never had problems before but this time I'm very sick and having diarrhoea cramps hot flashes all day. ”
December 2, 2020 7:33 PM
Aptamil Multigrain Banana and Berry Cereal 7+ months - recalled because of the possible presence of plastic pieces
November 9, 2020 7:31 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of Aptamil Multigrain Banana and Berry Cereal 7+ months by Nutricia because the products may contain small pieces of blue plastic.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled product. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
-... Aptamil Multigrain Banana and Berry cereal 7+ months (200g). Best before 07 July 2021
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
December 3, 2020 2:00 PM
“I ate a normal size chicken pot pie by Marie Calendars around 9pm last night. I found some white slimey stuff inside, so I stopped eating it. I consumed about half. Didn't notice a flavor difference, but my husband said he tried a piece of the chicken (I don't eat the chicken parts) and something ta... sted off so he didn't eat any more. I didnt know this until today, after I'd gotten sick. At 3am I was woken from a dead sleep by awful stomach cramps. I knew it would be diarrhea so I went to the bathroom, but only passed gas and then the cramps intensified to the point of excruciating pain, some of the worst I'veever felt and I birthed an almost 9lbs baby with no medical intervention at all, I felt like I was going to vomit and nearly lost consciousness so I laid on the bathroom floor and waited for the blood to come back to my gace and limbs. I was able to get back to the toilet where I expelled green liquid for 20 minutes. It is now 15 hours post consumption and I still feel like a gutted fish. Nausea and cramping. No fever, no other signs of illness now or recently. ”
November 28, 2020 10:10 PM
“I ordered a breakfast burrito from there on Nov 3rd. Fever started that night and lasted for 9 days before extreme vomiting occurred and lasted for 7 days which resulted in hospitalization for severe dehydration and acute kidney damage. Still unsure if I got sick from Wapo Taco that I ordered on Nov... 2nd or from here on Nov 3rd. I reported both. ”
November 28, 2020 6:11 AM
“I had their McChicken and McNuggets at 5:30PM, woke up with really intense stomachs pains and nausea at 3AM. I went and pooped and the pain grew worse until I pooped, which was completely diarrhea. ”
November 6, 2020 9:04 PM
“Are it for lunch and got very dry mouth and nausea now I just ate 1 fish1 chicken and 2 shrimps and fries and 2 hushpuppies for lunch today ”