SUBWAY®Restaurants, South Elm Street, Jenks, OK, United States
Poisoned 2 years ago
South Elm Street, Jenks, 74037 Oklahoma, United States
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea and nausea
“okay so one day of last year (2019), me and my parents were driving past here like we always do to visit our family and one day me and my mum wanted it, so we went to there for our food on our way back home, we had our original... sandwich, this time with mushrooms. we got home and we went to bed since it was night time, me and my mum got sick. she got the runs, and i got the vomit. we were both shaking and nauseous. thankfully we have two bathrooms. ”
“Steak hogie All day was fine. I hardly ever eat out. Husband went pick up two hoggies. I got death sick about hour After. It is all I ate. So. I never get diarrhea. I couldn't even make to the toilet. Pucking out my butt. Worse I ever had. If... on a trip ithey would need call abulence. And divert the plane. Never eat there again. I had tomatoes onions olives Mayo cucumber with steak. Omg. ”
“The day after I ate it I’ve had terrible food poisoning symptoms for 7 days now and they haven’t stopped yet, I haven’t eaten out anywhere else ”
“Ate there in my area a couple years ago and had bad food poison. I was just looking online to see if it ever happened to anyone else and i ended up here I got sick an hour later. Was sick for 2 days felt horrible. Pucking and diarea non... stop. Bad bad stomach ache ”
“sandwich Stomach started to hurt about 6 hours after eating but much much worse next day. Bloating and severe abdominal cramps. Some diarrhea but mostly gas pains ”
“Report date: May 5, 2020
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: observe no person in charge. Instructed must have a person in charge on site at all times. No citation issued.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no city... of chicago food sanitation certificate on premises. Observed no city of chicago food sanitation manager on site while tcs foods (meatballs, chicken, etc. ) are being prepped. Instructed must have a valid city of chicago food sanitation certificate posted in plain view of customers at all times. Instructed must have a city of chicago food sanitation manager on site at all times when tcs foods are being prepped, cooked and/or served. Priority foundation violation 7-42-010(b). No citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on the premises. Management instructed to provide a signed employee health policy for each employee. Priority foundation 7-38-010. No citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed no clean up procedure or supplies on the premises to respond to vomit and diarrheal events. Management instructed to provide both. Priority foundation 7-38-005. No citation issued.
21. Proper hot holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper temperatures of tcs foods in the hot holding units in front prep area. Found meatballs at 95. 1f, chicken @ 61. 3f, and broccoli and cheese soup @ 60. 4f. Instructed all hot foods must be reheated to minimum temperature of 165f, and then held in hot holding units @ 135f or higher at all times. Operator voluntarily discarded denatured foods during inspection. Estimated value of 5lbs of denatured foods is $20. Priority violation 7-38-005. No citation issued.
23. Proper date marking and disposition
- comments: observed ready-to-eat, tcs foods held over 24 hours not date marked to indicate the date in which the food must be consumed or discarded in the walk in cooler. Instructed to date mark all applicable foods. Priority foundation 7-38-005. No citation issued.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no chemical test kit on site. Must provide chemical test kit to accurately measure concentration of sanitizer in 3 compartment sink. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005. No citation issued.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: see violation #60
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: see violation #60
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: observed previous core violations from report # 2311737, dated 9/4/19, not corrected. Must correct the following previously issued core violations: #57 observed several food handling employees without a food handler certificate. Management instructed to show proof of training for all employees. #58 observed the certified food manager without an allergen training certificate. Management instructed that all certified food managers must obtain this certification. Priority foundation violation 7-42-090. No citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
“Had quarterpounder with cheese at 12:00 Thursday 5/21 and water. Didn't feel great all afternoon, but not really sick. Don't typically eat at places like this so thought maybe just not used to the food. Did not eat the rest of the day or breakfast Friday morning. at 1PM developed... SEVERE abdominal pains and diarrhea which nearly caused me to black out twice. Profuse sweating, then shaking chills. Symptoms lasted most of the afternoon. Took short nap and by 6PM started to feel better. Saturday 5/23 still touchy stomach but much better ”
“I had it delivered on 5/7/2020 around 5pm. I ate half an order of Grilled Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo. I left the house at 5:30 and started to get a strong headache not long after eating which is real rare for me. In the store I started feeling nauseous and became... clammy and sweating. I told the cashier I wasn't feeling well all of a sudden and to call 911 if I fainted. On the drive home my symptoms increased causing me to want to close my eyes from the headache but I was driving so that was it's own battle. When I parked my car in the driveway I became extremely nauseous and once inside vomited heavily twice, losing my entire dinner. Keep in mind I hadn't had anything else to eat today so I know it didn't come from something else. Fearing Covid-19, I took my temperature but didn't have a fever, breathing problems or any other symptoms. The sweating increased a lot and after vomiting. It also forced me to poop twice (no diarrhea though). I vomited two more times which was all water and bile and by that time my stomach was empty. I started to feel better after that, lied down with a comforter because of the chills and slept until 10:30pm waking up feeling better. ”
“I went to the Deli, March 13, 2020, and purchased Deli Sausage Smoke. I ate the sausage and all of a sudden, my whole entire digestive system was cramping, which I broke out with hives all over my body. I had diarrhea, vomiting and nausea. The symptom's lasted for two-weeks.... I was not able to eat any food and was very weak; I relied on broth, water and soups. I reported this to my doctor, in which they determined I had food-poisoning, and was instructed to stay home, drink plenty of fluids, and not to go out because of my immune system would be comprised, due to my age and the coronavirus / covid19 viruses'. I tried to call them to report the food poisoning at their 1-800 # but the line was busy for hours. I gave up trying to call them for a week.
I am reporting this late as I did not know there was a consumer website that took complaints in regards to food poisonings.
“$20 fill up box, everything tasted okay except chicken it had a weird "not done" or some kind of texture so we stopped eating. 3 hrs later we have been vomiting, stomach cramps.... 2 out of 2 people, we are nauseous, stomach cramping and I've vomited. ”
“I ordered a bucket meal on 5/7/20 at 8:45pm. Are a small quick meal and refrigerated the leftovers. The following day I ate more during lunch and by the evening I was experiencing severe diarrhea, nausea and vomiting simultaneously. I became ill. Diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting started simultaneously approximately 24... hrs after first consuming. I had not eaten anything besides their food ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us