IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Taco Bell, University Avenue Northeast, Blaine, MN, United States
May 30, 2016 3:53 PM
10729 University Avenue Northeast, Blaine, 55434 Minnesota, United States
March 1, 2021 7:40 AM
“I ordered Uber eats at around 10pm last night I ordered 12 pack Cinnabon’s and the 5 nacho fries box and I started feeling like my stomach was upset about an hour later it progressively got worst through the night then late at night I’m awoken by having to go to the bathroom and puking on my self wh... ere I was constipated for over 2 hours and felt horrible and still do am now taking medicine for upset stomach to hopefully prevent this pain that I’m feeling they are not up to standards there at all and more than likely gave me food that was expired ”
March 3, 2021 1:42 AM
“Taco's with beef. chips. Started getting a headache and nausea 1-2 hrs later. Later that night (Feb 25th, 2021) had headache, nausea and vomiting, stomach cramps. Friday started diarrhea, severe cramps, and very bad headache. Headache and stomach pain are still hurting and its been 6 days. ”
March 3, 2021 8:48 AM
“I’m not a frequent fast food eater but last night I was craving. I ate 1chalupa with sour cream and 2cinnabon delights. It wasn’t that good. My stomachs currently feels discomfort and I have diarrhea and I feel nauseous ”
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods (beef, chicken, coleslaw) without original city of chicago food service manager and certificat... e on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand signage at the hand sink in the men public/employee toliet room. Instructed to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup, food debris, and dirt on floor under cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep area. Instructed manager to clean floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in all areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates for food handlers on site. Instructed to provide and maintain on file.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
August 8, 2020 10:25 PM
“Oysters My girlfriend and I had a bowl of oyster stew and 4 each of the seasoned oysters they had. About one hour later we both felt queezy and I had thrown up a few hours later. She will not throw up but has a fever, chills, and is nauseated. ”
December 21, 2019 12:34 AM
“My family of 3 ordered chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy with coleslaw. Ordered to go. Both my husband and son at the gravy and had diarrhea and vomiting within 24hours. I did not eat the gravy. We also found a long black hair in one of the pieces of chicken that was in the bottomw of the bucket ”
November 20, 2019 12:00 PM
“French dip, We went there around 5:30 PM November 19th my husband ate the steak sandwich, granddaughter had chicken strips, and i had the French dip. Around 2:30 in the morning my stomach hurt really bad and i had diarrhea every 10 min from that time until 7AM. Now i am running to the toilet every... hour ”
September 14, 2019 12:04 PM
“Had Caesar salad and turkey chili soup at 7:30 pm 9/13/19. By 9:15ish I was in the bathroom. Next hour was awful. Had no other food prior to dinner or after dinner. Spent the night 2 more times on the toilet and one time vomiting. 10:30 am next morning on the toilet again. Called to report. ”
April 20, 2019 9:25 AM
“I bought and ate Archer Farms deli style ham on April 15, 2019. The next morning I woke up with nausea, stomach pain, and diarrhea around 6:30 am. That afternoon I started vomiting also. The next day I still had diarrhea. I also bought Archer Farms low sodium salami on the same day. My 9 yr old son... ate the salami and now has woke up to the same symptoms I had. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 4, 2021 4:21 AM
“I ordered on February 3rd at 8:16 pm. Later that night I was feeling nauseated and I threw up at 3:54 am. ”
February 13, 2021 5:50 AM
“I ate broccoli cheddar soup that we picked up curbside and I put it in one of their bread bowls. 3 hours or so later I had severe cramping that woke me, diarrhea and nausea. I continued to have diarrhea all night and there was blood in my stool 3 times, the last time was all blood. Not good! ”
February 27, 2021 3:22 AM
“Terriyaki chiken top on lomain noodle from ready to go area + fresh fuji apple joice near cut fresh fruit, got me sick 15 minutes after eating. I had diarrhea from 8pm and it keep going all night till next day! Never in my life, it is the worst thing! :( ”
February 16, 2021 8:00 AM
“Eating Lucky Charms cereal. Within 5 minutes after i finished my bowl of lucky charms, i began feeling stomach pain as cramps. Soon after i experienced explosive diarreah. I believed that it was the milk. But just now im getting the same stomach cramps from snacking on dry lucky charms. No milk. ”
February 23, 2021 9:03 AM
“I ate my normal chicken teriyaki salad , after about 1.5 hours become very ill.
I do not get ill easily,
definitely food related illness from this store ”
February 27, 2021 6:30 PM
“I ate two spicy chicken sandwiche deluxe and I've been sick for 2 days this happened Thursday afternoon it is now Saturday. I've been throwing up,diarrhea, gas,and nauseous I feel so bad and haven't eaten since then ”
February 18, 2021 5:56 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of SFC Chicken Poppets and Take Home Boneless Bucket by SFC because they might be contaminated with salmonella.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund. Batch codes starting PKW... are displayed on the outside of the box. Batch codes starting with an L are displayed on the inner packaging inside the box.
- SFC Chicken Poppets (190g) Batch code: L 15520 | L 13720. Best before: 24 September 2021.
- SFC Chicken Poppets (190g). Batch code: PKW008A. Best before: 28 February 2022.
- SFC Chicken Poppets (190g). Batch code: PKW011A. Best before: 28 February 2022.
- SFC Take Home Boneless Bucket (650g). Batch code: L19720. Best before: 28 November 2021.
The products listed above might be contaminated with salmonella. Symptoms caused by salmonella usually include fever, diarrhoea, and abdominal cramps.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk ”
February 9, 2021 9:49 PM
“Yes tonight about 30 minutes after eating grilled salmon from here Not sure I grilled salmon in tin foil~ my husband & I both got diarrhea about 30 minutes after eating dinner ”