IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
United Airlines Flight
December 17, 2019 11:51 PM
Parker, Colorado, United States
February 15, 2021 10:23 AM
March 22, 2021 12:19 PM
“on 6 January 2021 My husband and I travelled from Cape Town to Munich departing 6 January and arriving 7 January. We both ate the vegetarian pasta which made us extremely ill. We were ill for 5-6 days after the flight. Unfortunately Lufthansa will not take responsibility for this because no one e... lse from the flight has reported it. If you were also sick from this then please report it to Lufthansa. ”
April 1, 2021 9:02 AM
“Report date: Mar 30, 2021
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: found approximately 25 small live flies on wall in front buffet service area and in the bar area (admiral 2nd floor). Instructed to remove, clean and sanitize the affected areas. Recommend to contact licensed pest... control for service. Priority foundation violation 7-38-020 (a) citation issued
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and maintain storage racks with white mold like build-up inside walk-in cooler (flagship 1st floor).
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and maintain exterior top and sides of high temperature dishmachine (admiral second floor) with calcium/lime build-up.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: backflow preventer device not located behind coffee/espresso machine (buffet service area). Instructed to install so that it can be located to be serviced and maintained.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: toilet room receptacle must be covered inside employee women's washroom. Instructed to provide lid/cover.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to clean and maintain floor with mold like build-up inside walk-in cooler (flagship side first floor).
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: found incomplete allergen training certificate in accordance with pa 100-0367 on site. Instructed any person with city of chicago food service sanitation certificate to comply with allergen training certification.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 22, 2021 5:32 PM
“Bought a Turkey Tom afternoon of 3/21, vomiting and diarrhea through the evening and next day. ”
February 7, 2021 5:34 PM
“Sick, thought something else. Few days later sick again. 1st Diarrea, headace, 1/2 sleve 2nd time headace, Vomit
Other person in house hold stomach ache. ”
January 18, 2021 4:34 PM
“My brother 2 nights ago and me last night. We ate their frozen pizza that comes in a 4 pack pizza. My brother Friday night and me Saturday night. About 6 -12 hourse later we got sick. My 3rd brother said the pizza messed up his stomach too just not as bad as us. ”
September 20, 2020 12:36 AM
“Impossible Burger I consumed the Impossible Burger at 7:30 pm. Nausea, headache & stomach pain by about 9:00pm - vomiting by 9:45. My husband ate the same thing he’s fine? ”
May 6, 2020 8:47 PM
“Ate a seedless red grape from there. Red Grapes were plump and ripe. Chopped down on one, tasted fermented so I spit it out. I have been sick for 10 hours. ”
September 23, 2019 4:14 PM
“Around 6pm on 9/22 I ordered the chicken power bowl at that location. As I was eating it, I thought the chicken didn’t look or taste that great in quality so I shoved it off to the side and continued eating. I felt fine until 11:30pm when I experienced terrible diarrhea and lots of vomiting. This la... sted for two hours. I’m pregnant so this is especially concerning getting food poisoning during this time. ”
April 14, 2021 12:31 PM
“We are there last night for dinner by midnight 3 of us were fighting for the bathroom. ”