IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The USDA announced an investigation of a new Botulism (Clostridium botulinum) Outbreak, where it lists Canned soup as a suspect. No other information has been provided at this time.
In case you experience Botulism symptoms such as diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain, report it now. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Report date: Jan 18, 2022
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hot water (58. 1f) at hand washing sink in washroom. Instructed manager to provide at least 100f water at hand washing sink. Priority 7-38-030(c) citation issued.
38. Insects, rodents, &... animals not present
- comments: observed over 30 mice droppings scattered on wooden ledges along south wall in liquor storage area behind front counter, 20 mice droppings on bottom snack display shelves in sales area, 10 mice droppings scattered on floor along walls in rear beverage storage area. Instructed manager to call an exterminator for service, clean and sanitize all areas. Priority foundation 7-38-020(a) citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: observd dust buildup on interior and exterior surfaces of coolers, freezers and display shelves. Instructed manager to clean and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed dust, dirt and debris on floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in sales and storage areas. Instructed manager to clean and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed accumulated cardboard boxes on floor near walk-in cooler. Instructed manager to remove and maintain.
64. Public health orders
- comments: observed two employees and three customers not wearing mask behind front counter and in sales area. Individuals regardless of vaccination status are required to wear a mask that securely covers the nose and mouth when indoors and any public place. Violation of rules and orders 2-112-340 citation issued
13 hours ago
I ordered a taco and a burrito, around 6pm I ate and started throwing up around 8pm til about 10pm. Absolute chunks of burrito everywhere. | Symptoms: Vomiting
Chicken and broccoli chinese lunch, I eat there a lot but least week had a chicken and broccoli lunch special got very sick 5 hours after eating it. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
1/19/22, My husband had a fish sandwich and tater tots. He started to feel sick immediately after. A few hours later he was throwing up and had diarrhea | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Four days ago, Not sure but I suspect a pasta dish from there. I ordered a tortellini Alfredo from there and hours later I started vomiting. Vomiting lasted 12 hours then went to ER. Got an IV, they ran some tests, I had a fever, and was... sent home with nausea medication. So far only I got sick. On day 4, all symptoms are gone except nausea, and soreness from puking in my throat and abdomen. I wasn’t certain at first and didn’t know what I got sick from (still not 100). | Symptoms: Nausea, Fever, Vomiting, Soreness, Diarrhea, Other
A couple weeks ago I tried it again and it resulted into me having serious nausea and stomach issues for two weeks . I just got a plate of chicken shrimp nd rice and almost immediately felt like I needed to throw up . I’ve been throwing... up for the past 30 minutes now at 1:30 in the morning over this terrible uncooked food . Someone should really sue them .
shrimp and chicken | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
My 3 yo ate two authentic cornbread by muffin town with a cooked hamburger patty at 430pm. Complained of stomach pain around 730pm, vomited at 1000pm, 1030pm, 11, and 1230am. | Symptoms: Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Saturday night January 15th me and 3 friends are at here and all have been very sick. Each day we feel better but Sunday I threw up 11 times total. We think it might have been the chicken which caused it. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Amy’s Kitchen is initiating a voluntary Class I recall of Lot 60J0421 of the Vegan Organic Rice Mac & Cheeze due to the potential of having trace amounts of milk, which is not declared on the product label. This product was distributed nationwide in the United States.... The recalled product is:
- Vegan Organic Mac & Cheeze, 8-ounce, Best Before 10/2023, UPC: 42272-00043, Lot code: 60J0421.
No other Amy’s Kitchen products are impacted. If you have an allergy to milk do not eat Lot 60J0421 of the Vegan Organic Rice Mac & Cheeze to avoid the risk of a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction.
In case you are experience harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Company name: Amy’s Kitchen
Brand name: Amy’s
Product recalled: Amy’s Vegan Organic Rice Mac & Cheeze
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Milk
FDA Recall date: January 19, 2022
Check the full recall details on fda.gov