IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Most like musubi from a supermarket deli Monday at noon, I ate rice and spam musubi from a hot deli case. 39 hours later I had nausea, and intense diarrhea and vomiting that lasted for four hours. No fever. For the past week I’ve eaten all the... same food as my husband, except for this one item, that seems like a likely cause. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Fever, Vomiting
Got the grilled chicken and it was very stringy and pink colored, the smaller pieces were more cooked which made me believe they were just rushing and gave it to me that way. Did not even finish my food, even got the spam musubi and the seaweed was stale and musty. | Symptoms: Vomiting
2 months ago
I ate some Spam last night and woke up with egg tasting burps abdominal pain and diarrhoea. I've been to the bathroom 6 times in the past hour and a half, and have had problems since early morning on the 10th. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
2 months ago
Not sure 2 people got sick, the spam was eaten Friday morning and I noticed intermittent diarrhea mid day and ever since, as well as dizziness when standing too long and episodes of chills, the other person began having the same symptoms the following day
2 days ago | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Other, Dizziness, Chills
3 months ago
Ate spam from there around 7pm. Hard time sleeping then got up at 4am with diarrhea. Took pepto bismal right away and again at 6am. 3pm now and finally feeling better. Will not buy that again. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
6 months ago
Got a super green bowl with the grilled meatballs, lentils, cucumber, taziki, hummus and no grain. Completely fu*ked up my body. Nausia for 20+ hours, I threw up everything that was in my body, and the rest came out the other end. I was about to go-to... the hospital. After not even be able to sleep through theassive stomach spamzms, my back is essentially a rock now This was the ONLY thing I ate that day. Will NEVER return, which breaks my heart as this is my favorite place, but HOLY SH*T. That was the worst food poisoning of my life. My partner got alot milder symptoms themselves. Thank God they were home to take care of me or I'd be in the E.R. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Other, Stomach Pain
A couple of days ago, spam, in the can. My wife ate the most and she vomited four hours after. My mother ate the second most and she got sick two days after. I only had nausea and soft stool. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
I had a chicken katsu plate and spam misubi and now I have severe cramps diarrhea and vomiting | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
Report date: Mar 26, 2020
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: no employee health policy in place. Instd to provide a verifiable employee acknowledged policy and maintain. Priority foundation 7-38-010.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
-... comments: no procedure nor supplies in place for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events. Priority foundation 7-38-005. Instd to provide and maintain on site.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: no hand drying provision at handwash sink in front prep area. Instd to provide and maintain. Paper towels provided during inspection. Priority foundation 7-38-030(c).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: employee washing multi use utensils and trays with detergent and rinsing, and not santizing. 3-compartment sink basins not set as required. Instd on proper set up of sink (1st basin-proper detergent ane water, 2nd-rinse with water, 3rd-proper sanitizer and concentration, and then air dry). Priority violation 7-38-025.
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: unable to locate food temperature measuring device. Instd to provide and maintain same. Priority foundation 7-38-005.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: missing labels on customer self service pre packaged spam/ham mixture in reach in cooler. Instd to provide label information shall include: (1) the common name of the food, or absent a common name, an adequately descriptive identity statement; (2) if made from two or more ingredients, a list of ingredients and sub-ingredients in descending order of predominance by weight, including a declaration of artificial colors, artificial flavors and chemical preservatives, if contained in the food; (3) an accurate declaration of the net quantity of contents; (4) the name and place of business of the manufacturer, packer, or distributor.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: over 50 mice droppings scattered on floor through out basement storage area. Instd to remove all droppings, clean and sanitize affected areas, and contact pest control for updated service. Priority foundation 7-38-020(a).
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: using large milk crates and 30 gallon rubbermaid containers to store meats in walk in cooler. Instd to use proper food grade containers, that are smooth, even, and easily cleanable.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: missing proper stoppers for 3-compartment sink. Instd to provide and maintain.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: multiple food handlers on site without food handler training. Instd to obtain and maintain verification.