IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
January 2, 2021 1:45 AM
“A couple of days ago, spam, in the can. My wife ate the most and she vomited four hours after. My mother ate the second most and she got sick two days after. I only had nausea and soft stool. ”
October 26, 2020 1:43 AM
“I had a chicken katsu plate and spam misubi and now I have severe cramps diarrhea and vomiting ”
March 28, 2020 8:00 AM
“Report date: Mar 26, 2020
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: no employee health policy in place. Instd to provide a verifiable employee acknowledged policy and maintain. Priority foundation 7-38-010.
5. Procedures for... responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: no procedure nor supplies in place for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events. Priority foundation 7-38-005. Instd to provide and maintain on site.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: no hand drying provision at handwash sink in front prep area. Instd to provide and maintain. Paper towels provided during inspection. Priority foundation 7-38-030(c).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: employee washing multi use utensils and trays with detergent and rinsing, and not santizing. 3-compartment sink basins not set as required. Instd on proper set up of sink (1st basin-proper detergent ane water, 2nd-rinse with water, 3rd-proper sanitizer and concentration, and then air dry). Priority violation 7-38-025.
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: unable to locate food temperature measuring device. Instd to provide and maintain same. Priority foundation 7-38-005.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: missing labels on customer self service pre packaged spam/ham mixture in reach in cooler. Instd to provide label information shall include: (1) the common name of the food, or absent a common name, an adequately descriptive identity statement; (2) if made from two or more ingredients, a list of ingredients and sub-ingredients in descending order of predominance by weight, including a declaration of artificial colors, artificial flavors and chemical preservatives, if contained in the food; (3) an accurate declaration of the net quantity of contents; (4) the name and place of business of the manufacturer, packer, or distributor.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: over 50 mice droppings scattered on floor through out basement storage area. Instd to remove all droppings, clean and sanitize affected areas, and contact pest control for updated service. Priority foundation 7-38-020(a).
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: using large milk crates and 30 gallon rubbermaid containers to store meats in walk in cooler. Instd to use proper food grade containers, that are smooth, even, and easily cleanable.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: missing proper stoppers for 3-compartment sink. Instd to provide and maintain.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: multiple food handlers on site without food handler training. Instd to obtain and maintain verification.
Source: chicago.gov ”
February 28, 2020 5:48 AM
“I ate spam, egg with cheese on potato bread. An hour after i was having stomache pains and diarrhea ”
February 21, 2020 12:00 PM
“We believe the cans if spam we ate from are bad. My husband and daughter both have sick stomach and diarrhea. We tested out another can the next day and still same results. ”
October 11, 2019 7:45 PM
“Ate the spam and egg sandwich, threw up 2 hours later. ”
June 13, 2018 12:09 AM
“We are a group of 11. We ate breakfast at the Fish Hopper in Kona on Monday June 11th at 9:30 am. We all ordered different breakfast items, omletts, eggs and Spam, steak and eggs, breakfast burrito, corn beef hash, pancakes. We all got sick. Vomiting and diarrhea. Some had chills and fever. Th... e first person got sick within a couple of hours of eating. The last person got sick about 12 hours after eating. ”
January 14, 2018 7:52 PM
“I went to Āina in dogpatch area in SF. Got seated around 2pm last Saturday 1/6/18. My friend and I both shared spam musubi, malasadas donut with guava filling and trout. I got super sick and started to have symptoms after. My friend’s symptoms didn’t stop so the friend went to ER the next day and th... e Doctor said it was food poisoning. ”
January 12, 2018 12:13 PM
“I ate Spam Turkey around 10 at night and was vomiting by about 10 a.m. the next morning. I was achy with no fever, but some diarrhea. I vomited several times and was achy the next day as well. There were never any symptoms of a cold before, during, or after, so I attribute it to food poisoning. ”
April 11, 2017 9:37 PM
“I ordered the food from Taco Bell, then within two hours I began vomiting in my dentist's office. My root canal was postponed since I couldn't function. I had to pull of the road to avoid getting sick in my car. Several hours of stomach spams, chills, vomiting and diarrhea was painful and exhausti... ng. ”