IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills
1 month ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills
Suspected source: undercooked potatoes or pizza
Onset: 1 to 2 days
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills See Less
Diarrhea, Nausea, Cramps, Bile
4 years ago
on Sept. 30, for lunch had ricotta cheese on my pizza. The ricotta cheese didn't taste quite right but, I was too hungry to care. About 2 hours later I had stomach cramps and bad diarrhea. Now 4 hours later I still have nausea and the taste of bile coming up. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Cramps, Bile See Less
Blaze Pizza, Southwest 137th Avenue, Miami, FL, USA
13 hours ago
Had pizza at around 9. By three in the morning I almost called 911 because of how bad my cramps were. Insane diarrhea that went on all night. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps See Less
I believe the sliced deli roast beef is undercooked. I noticed it was bloody and got sick after eating it . | Symptoms: Nausea See Less
I bought blaze pizza orignal dough last night and soon after my stomach was in extreme pain. in the middle of the night I had diarrhea, and currently I have extreme stomach pain. I think the pizza was undercooked but I'm not sure | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain See Less
Closure Date: 05/23/2023
- High Priority - Dented/rusted cans present. See stop sale. 5 Cans of tomatoes **Warning**
- High Priority - Live, small flying insects in kitchen, food preparation area, food storage area and/or bar area. 5 in the bar **Warning**
- High Priority -... See More Nonexempt fish offered raw or undercooked has not undergone proper parasite destruction. Fish must be fully cooked or discarded. Shrimp for ceviche **Warning**
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over or with ready-to-eat food in a freezer - not all products commercially packaged. Open box of raw bacon over peppers stuffed with cheese **Warning**
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over/not properly separated from ready-to-eat food. - Container of raw steak, over broth and lettuce, glass door cooler - raw beef over peppers, walk in cooler **Corrected On-Site** **Warning**
- High Priority - Ready-to-eat, time/temperature control for safety food not consumed/sold within 7 days after opening/preparation. See stop sale. Poblano cream sauce 5/16 **Warning**
- High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. 2 in plastic container over steam table 3 on top of dish machine. 2 on pull through for dish machine. 1 on clean shelving storage 10-15 on plastic bean container 10-15 on top of clean container Approximately 20 on Jalepeno container 10 on top of bag in the box soda 1 on floor in mop sink room 3 on the floor in the bar under ice bin. Multiple on the floor in water, kitchen area under clean equipment storage **Warning**
- High Priority - Stop Sale issued due to adulteration of food product. Bag of flour/breading with chew marks **Warning**
- High Priority - Stop Sale issued on time/temperature control for safety food due to temperature abuse. **Warning**
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. - Cooked peppers 44F, steak 47F, cut melon 45F, empanadas 45F, salsa out for 30 minutes and returned per operator 48-49F, Milk 52F (overnight per operator), cream (overnight per operator) 51F, raw chicken 49F, 47F glass door cooler. see stop sale for items in cooler overnight per operator. - salsa 46F in cooler under chip dispenser. **Repeat Violation** **Warning**
Source: Florida Department Of Health See Less
Report date: May 25, 2023
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand drying provision at the handwashing sink at stan's donuts, sweet shoppe, and cheese station. Also noted was no access to paper towels in the meat department and bakery. All... See More handwashing sinks must be equipped with a hand drying provision at all times. Instructed manager to provide. Corrected on site. Priority foundation. 7-38-030(c), citation issued.
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: found a minimal amount of black unknown substance on the food contact surface of the ice machine (top interior behind panel). Ice is used for human consumption. Instructed manager to clean, sanitize, and maintain.
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: observed raw tuna in the self-service cooler. Found no written disclosure stating that the 'tuna is served raw. ' instructed manager to provide footnote, disclosure (written disclosure and disclosure by asterisk), and reminder for any menu item that is served raw. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-005.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: found approx. 18 small flies in the bakery food prep area next to the front prep handwashing sink. Also noted are approx 3 small flies located next to 3 comp sinks in the bakery dishwashing area and 4 small flies located next to the compactor in the rear storage area. Instructed manager to minimize all fly activity. Also noted are approx 15- 20 mouse droppings in rear storage along the wall to the left of the compactor and behind the oil tanks. Instructed manager to eliminate rodent activity. Recommended contacting pest control. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-020(a). Citation issued.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: found built-in stopper at 3-compartment sink inoperable located at stan's donuts. Stopper unable to hold water in middle basin. Instructed manager to repair and maintain built-in stopper.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: found an excessive amount of food debris in coolers at smoothie station. Instructed manager to clean, sanitize and maintain.
50. Hot & cold water available; adequate pressure
- comments: found no running water at handwashing sink in speciality cheese department when faucet is turned on. Water under pressure shall be provided to all equipment and nonfood equipment required to use water. Instructed manager to provide. Priority violation. 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: found no light in stan's donuts dry storage closet. Instructed manager to provide.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: found continued non- compliance from inspection report # 2564833 conducted on 10/05/2022. The following previous core violations were not corrected: 4-101. 19 observed broken and stained ceiling tiles in the prepared foods prep area. Instructed to replace and-or clean. Instructed manager to comply. Priority foundation violation. 7-42-090. Citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov See Less
Philicheese burger Spongey old meat physically ill after 2 bites, trashed it before could do more damage. drive through employee was nice :( | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting See Less
Date Closed: 02-27-2023
Details: Cockroach Infestation
Source: Orange County Health Care Agency See Less
On Feb. 6, 2023, At around 7pm I ate a their chicken bowl at home. Minutes later I felt incredibly bloated and had a bubble gut feeling. 30 mins later I was sweating and feeling nauseous. And hour later all the way to the next night I... See More was puking, shaking, sweating, and weak. I had to call out of work and miss a day’s worth of pay. I was furious. I posted a yelp review and restaurant told me reach out to them so I did and the next day I got a call and an email; I missed the call so I called back and had no reply. Then I emailed and it’s been 2 weeks with no reply. They don’t care obviously. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Sweating, Shaking, Weakness, Bloating See Less
Subway, Harbor Boulevard, Fountain Valley, CA, USA
3 months ago
Extremely sick from food poisoning. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting See Less
Josie's Organics, Ralphs Fresh Fare, West Olympic Boulevard, Los Ángeles, California, EE. UU.
7 hours ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea
Suspected source: Salad
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: Several days
Additional information: Josie’s orgánica lemon salad pack | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea See Less