IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Burger King, South 28th Street, San Diego, CA, USA
Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Cramps, Dehydration, Chills, Loss of Appetite
1 month ago
On Thursday, August 11, I went to the location. I ordered an “impossible” whopper because I’m dieting and wanted to try it. The drive thru woman forgot my order, told me to go to the front and wait. Waited outside for 15 minutes…. For a FAST FOOD... “vegan” burger. Well I had to walk inside and ask for my meal, upon discovering they were rushing since they forgot about me. Ever since, I have been feeling SEVERE: -Nausea -Projectile vomiting -Diarrhea -Stomach cramps -Hot flash/Cold flash -Chills -Headache -No appetite -Dehydration UPDATE: Not only are these symptoms SEVERE, like the worst pains of my life, but I just vomited my only food up. Because I feel like DEATH for the last 24 hours, and the symptoms only getting worse, I will be visiting an urgent care by morning. I chatted with my doctor and it was confirmed that I have stomach flu/food poisoning based on symptoms alone. After further research, you can also see that they uses 21 chemicals in their meat. It’s public information, and very disturbing to find this out. DO NOT EAT AT HERE. I threw my receipt in the trash once I got home, because that’s what I always do with fast food. I’ve never had a severe poisoning before like this one, and I don’t plan on it again. Dumping fast food completely after this. Not worth it. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Cramps, Dehydration, Chills, Loss of Appetite
Closure Date: 09/16/2022
High Priority - Live, small flying insects in kitchen, food preparation area, food storage area and/or bar area. Observed 5 to 6 small flying insects landing on shelf under soda dispenser machine on cook line.kitchen area
High Priority - Roach activity present as evidenced... by live roaches found. Observed approximately 5 to 6 roaches crawling on wall, floor behind reach in cooler and ice cream machine on cook line.kitchen area.
High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Observed seating on top of table on kitchen area Liquid eggs 53°F cold Holding // butter 60°F cold Holding // cream 71°F cold Holding . Per operator products stored for approximately 1 hour. Per operator products not prepared or portioned today. Operator moved products to inside of refrigerator unit **Corrective Action Taken** **Repeat Violation** **Admin Complaint**
High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food identified in the written procedure as a food held using time as a public health control has no time marking and the time removed from temperature control cannot be determined. Observed sliced tomatoes, chopped lettuce on kitchen area with no time mark. Per operator products stored for approximately 45 minutes. Operator timed marked products for the remaining time of 3 hours and 15 minutes **Corrected On-Site**
Source: Florida Department of Health
After a BK with my friend around 9 pm, we had a stomach ache the same evening and decided to go to bed, the next day we felt bad enough to have nausea as well as vomiting and diarrhea, impossible to go to work (shivering..). The worst... thing is that we had taken exactly the same thing and 2 days later we still feel bad, we wonder if we have food poisoning. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
I had to go to the hospital because my lymph nodes were getting bigger + diarrhea + abdominal pain then fever finally the doctor asked me if I had eaten outside and the day before I had eaten burger king...
= infection due to food poisoning | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Other
I had dinner here on 28.04.2022 around 12:30 p.m., the front door was locked, which I found strange as I drove through the driveway. There was next to nothing going on. I ordered a long chicken and a whopper with fries and a Coke. I ate everything... on the way to Sassnitz. It began at around 22:00 in the evening. I vomited several times, developed diarrhea around midnight and kept doing it this way for 5 days. I hadn't eaten anything that day except that stuff. It slowly stopped on the 6th and 7th day, I suspect Salmonella poisoning. Now I'm watching a report on the TV about poor hygiene and I know I'm never going here again. I should've filed a lawsuit against them but I didn't, I'm so angry at myself but I didn't want to cause trouble for anyone, I just get angry. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
1 day ago
I asked them to show the National Day and half an hour later I felt very sick and two hours later I had vomiting, watery diarrhea and vomiting was bad meat that I ate very bad meat. Please punish them | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
22 hours ago
Wednesday 9/28/2022, Went here for the Dodger/Padre game, got tacos from the Puesto food stand prior to the game. It was the only thing I ate there. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Great Value Fishsticks and Crinkle Cut fries, I ate around 7 tonight, I had the great value fish sticks and frozen crinkle cut fries. It’s 12:53am right now and I vomited and have horrible nausea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Recent Interesting Reports
GHGA is recalling various products (see chart below) due to the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. No other GHGA products are affected by this recall. The products were sold to Kroger and distributed to retail stores on 9/11/22 in the states of Alabama, South Carolina,... and Georgia
Listeria monocytogenes is an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short- term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea, a Listeria monocytogenes infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women. To date, we are not aware of any illnesses linked to this recall. Please see attached photos for further identification. On 9/16/22 the firm was notified by their laboratory that a single sample of a product tested positive for Listeria monocytogenes.
Products affected are:
- Product Name: Asparagus Saute. Size: 9.5 oz. UPC:8 26766 19027 0. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 254.
- Product Name: Diced Bell Pepper and White Onion. Size: 7 oz. UPC:8 26766 19004 1. Sell-by Date: 9/15/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 254.
- Product Name: Diced Red Onion. Size: 10 oz. UPC:8 26766 18100 1. Sell-by Date: 9/19/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 254.
- Product Name: Fajita Mix. Size: 9.5 oz. UPC:8 26766 19031 7. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 254.
- Product Name: Fiesta Corn. Size: 10 oz. UPC:8 26766 18462 0. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 254.
- Product Name: Hamburger Fixins. Size: 10 oz. UPC:8 26766 19028 7. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 254.
- Product Name: Hatch Chile Guacamole Blender. Size: 9 oz. UPC:8 26766 14452 5. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 254.
- Product Name: Large Medium Salsa. Size: 13 oz. UPC:8 26766 19071 3. Sell-by Date: 9/18/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 254.
- Product Name: Large Mild Chunky Guacamole. Size: 13 oz. UPC:8 26766 19053 9. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 254.
- Product Name: Large Mild Salsa. Size: 13 oz. UPC:8 26766 19069 0. Sell-by Date: 9/18/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 263.
- Product Name: Mango Habanero Blender. Size: 9 oz. UPC:8 26766 19044 7. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 264.
- Product Name: Medium Hatch Salsa. Size: 13 oz. UPC:8 26766 19076 8. Sell-by Date: 9/18/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 265.
- Product Name: Mexican Style Layered Bean Dip. Size: 20 oz. UPC:8 26766 14510 2. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 266.
- Product Name: Mild Guacamole Blender. Size: 13 oz. UPC:8 26766 19045 4. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 267.
- Product Name: Mild Guacamole Blender. Size: 9 oz. UPC:8 26766 14434 1. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 268.
- Product Name: Mushroom Stir Fry Blend. Size: 9 oz. UPC:8 26766 19010 2. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 269.
- Product Name: Seasoned Squash Onion & Dill. Size: 10.5 oz. UPC:8 26766 19036 2. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 270.
- Product Name: Small Medium Hatch Chile Pico de Gallo. Size: 9 oz. UPC:8 26766 19062 1. Sell-by Date: 9/18/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 271.
- Product Name: Small Ranch Tray with Dip. Size: 21.0 oz. UPC:8 26766 19087 4. Sell-by Date: 9/15/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 272.
- Product Name: Snacking Peppers. Size: 12 oz. UPC:8 26766 19037 9. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 273.
- Product Name: Spicy Guacamole Blender. Size: 9 oz. UPC:8 26766 14436 5. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 274.
- Product Name: Steak Topper. Size: 7.5 oz. UPC:8 26766 19026 3. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 275.
- Product Name: 3 Skewer Veggie Kabobs. Size: 22 oz. UPC:8 26766 19008 9. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 276.
- Product Name: Tri Pepper Blend. Size: 7 oz. UPC:8 26766 19003 4. Sell-by Date: 9/15/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 277.
- Product Name: Vegetable Bowl. Size: 42 oz. UPC:8 26766 18468 2. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 278.
The Sell-by Date has expired, and products were previously removed from store shelves and are no longer for sale. However, products could still be in possession of consumers. The Sell By Dates and Lot numbers are located on the top primary label of each product. These products were packaged in clear plastic containers and sold primarily in Kroger stores in the produce or deli sections.
Consumers who have purchased these products are urged to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund or they may discard the product.
In case you are experiencing Listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: GHGA
Brand name: GHGA
Product recalled: Ready-To-Eat Vegetable Products
Reason of the recall: Listeria monocytogenes
FDA Recall date: September 20, 2022
Yesterday, Old chicken from a fast food This place sell old food and no hygiene at all, i had to go to the hospit because of it and ruin all my holiday. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
3 weeks ago
I ate the 55+ Rise 'N Shine with fruit instead of meat, around 10:15 AM on Friday 09-09-2022. I also had coffee to drink there. About 2.5 hours later, I started having severe stomach pains, and diarrhea. It's been about 4 hours since I ate, the stomach... pains come and go, the diarrhea seems to have halted. I am sure it was the breakfast I had here,I did not eat anything else since, or before the meal there. WATCH OUT! | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Something else, Stomach Pain
from here, Order pick up for 8pm, arrived but when it came to 8pm they said it still wasn’t being made yet but soon appeared 10 minutes later. They said they were busy, but we didn’t think they’d rush orders and be careless. We looked at the... chicken and thought it looked different, we assumed it was because we hadn’t eaten there for so long - maybe they’d changed it. Turns out, it was just bad chicken. I woke up at 3am with severe stomach cramps that have lasted all the way through till 10am, alongside sickness. It happened Last night | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Cramps
1 week ago
Last night and I started getting sick an hour after eating TGI Fridays mozzarella sticks with marinade sauce, This mozzarella sticks I've been throwing up to and I bought then from here | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
My husband and I ate there on Monday night. By Tuesday morning we were both ill. I experienced nausea, vomiting, and fever while he experienced diarrhea and fever. We suspect it was the chicken, since that’s the main item we had in common (my salad had all chicken and his bowl had half). | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever
4 weeks ago
Ate a couple bowls of Lucky Charms and almost immediately started cramping and getting chills, followed by over thirty minutes sitting on the toilet. Not fun! | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Cramps, Chills