IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ate the french fries from Chick-fil-A right before my interview yesterday at 6:00PM. They most likely became contaminated from contact with bacteria from undercooked chicken. Immediately after my interview, I was camping at the toilet from vomiting 5-6 times. A few hours later, I began experiencing diarrhea.... This food poisoning made me too weak to climb the stairs.
#chickfila #foodpoisoning #tx #mansfield | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps, Weakness
At around 1pm on 11/28/2023 I had a slice of pepperoni pizza from the Costco food court. The piece seemed fine but as I made my way towards the crust I bit into a raw section of the crust. Within 10 minutes I became very nauseous and... fought the urge to vomit and got home as soon as I could. I proceeded to violently dry heave for the next hour and finally was able to puke and felt slightly better. Now several hours later I am still a bit nauseous and constantly belching. I think my whole piece tainted and on the undercooked side. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Report date: Nov 24, 2023
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: observed menu does not disclose and inform consumers the specific menu items (steaks) that can be ordered raw or undercooked and the risk consuming such foods. Instructed must disclose and remind such items... with an asterick (*) on all menus and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005, no citation issued
35. Approved thawing methods used
- comments: upon arrival observed an improper thawing method of fish sitting on the food prep table at the rear food prep area. Instructed to use proper thawing methods such as storing the tcs food item in the refrigerator overnight or under cold running water.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed the 3-4 pieces of napkins stored on the back of the toilet in the toilet room on site. Instructed to relocate said paper towels to avoid contaminating hands during handwashing.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handlers without hair restraints. Instructed manager to ensure all food handlers are wearing appropriate hair restraints while in the food prep areas and maintain.
44. Utensils, equipment & linens: properly stored, dried, & handled
- comments: observed food storage bins and lids stacked under one of the rear food prep tables with food build up and not clean. Instructed to clean and invert said food storage bins to avoid contamination clean utensils.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed facility using the rubber gloves as sink stoppers for the three compartment sink. Instructed to provide three appropriate sink stoppers and maintain.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: observed in the front food prep area the outlet boxes and the bin where the seasoning shakers are stored with food build up and not clean. Instructed to clean and maintain all mentioned items.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed the floors under and surrounding the in the front, rear food prep area, and inside of the walk-in freezer with food debris build up. Instructed to clean said floors and maintain.
I was on my lunch break and my bf brought me chipotle I had a few bites and I noticed the chicken was very fatty so I stared pulling it out, soon after I stopped eating my chicken bc I felt nauseous. I returned to work and... an hour later I had stomach pains but I was trying to hold it out around 3 o clock I threw up at work and was sent home. I soon later got diarrhea and a fever for two days while also throwing up. I wasn’t able to keep fluids down at first but I was too weak to go to the er so I didn’t eat or really drink the first day I had symptoms. The second I was still having body aches and a headache while still feeling nauseous but I was able to drink a little bit of fluids and eat light | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Headache, Stomach Pain, Body Ache
5 months ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills, Headache
Suspected source: Water
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: Several days
Sick: 3 people | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills, Headache
5 months ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea
Suspected source: Jimmy Dean sausage
Onset: Right away
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Sick: 5 people
Additional information: Has jimmy dean sausage . Made it for the whole family. DO NOT EAT this. It's bad. We r all sick now with diarrhea n throwing up | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Chills, Headache
Suspected source: Pizza
Onset: 24 hours
Duration: 36 hours
Sick: 1 | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Chills, Headache
Recent Interesting Reports
Me and my friend ordered lunch from Qdoba. I had the chicken tacos , and he had the chicken burrito. I started feeling nauseous and had to leave work early. By the time I got home I was vomiting and had diarrhea continuously. My friend end up... going through the same thing an hour later. We were both up all night vomiting, chills, headaches.. etc | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Headache, Chills
We had a meal in the above restaurant on the 8th November 2023 my partner had a mixed platter ,I'm a vegetarian so only had noodles. Within 45 min of leaving he was vomiting in the street on the way back to the hotel . He continued... to vomit and have diarrhea and stomach cramps all night . Throughout the next day he has been sweating with stomach cramps
We had not eaten anything else all day and only drunk bottled water . This place needs investigating | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps, Sweating
1 week ago
Wine Country Gift Baskets is voluntarily recalling all gift baskets produced with Acorn Baking Company raspberry crème filled cookies. During production, it was discovered that some packages of the raspberry crème filled cookies contained hazelnut crème filled cookies. Hazelnut is a tree nut and listed as one... of the nine major food allergens. The allergen statement on each individual cookie package states “May Contain Traces of Peanuts, Hazelnuts, Almonds, Sesame, Sulphites” as these two cookies are produced in the same facility. No injuries or illnesses have been reported. These products were distributed in the United States.
People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to tree nuts (hazelnuts) run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reactions if they consume these products.
Gift baskets and lot codes affected by this recall:
#067 Believe Cookie, Cake and Brownie Collection: Gift lot code LC605975
#197 Gourmet Bakery Basket: Gift lot codes LC598713, LC605114 and LC607073
#342 Bakery Bonanza: Gift lot codes LC598715 and LC605960
#343 Brownie, Cookie & Cake Assortment: Gift lot codes LC598716, LC605961 and LC607074
#359 Brownie, Cookie & Cake Sleigh: Gift lot code LC602489
#373 Cookie, Brownie and Cake Winter Assortment: Gift lot code LC601586
#925 Bakery, Coffee & Cocoa Gift Collection: Gift lot codes LC597449 and LC600895
#926 Tis The Season Bakery Gift Box: Gift lot code LC601587
#927 Fresh Baked Cookie, Brownie and Cake Collection: Gift lot code LC601192
Following are pictures of the packaging for the Raspberry Crème Filled cookies. Lot code for the cookie is #106052023.
To determine if this recall item is in your basket, verify your gift basket is one of the basket numbers listed on the next page. Then look for a white label with black print on the bottom of the basket. The Lot Code number will start with “LC” followed by six numbers.
This recall only affects the Raspberry Crème filled cookies in gift baskets shipped from August 29, 2023 to November 21, 2023. There is no issue with any of the other food in the gift basket.
If you have any raspberry crème filled cookies remaining, check to see if they have the correct cookie packaged inside. If the package contains a hazelnut crème filled cookie and anyone in your household is allergic to tree nuts, please do not consume.
If you gave the gift to someone, please let them know to check to see if they have the correct cookie packaged inside. If the package contains a hazelnut crème filled cookie and anyone in their household is allergic to tree nuts, please do not consume.
This voluntary recall is being conducted with the knowledge of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Wine Country Gift Baskets
Brand name: Acorn Baking Company
Product recalled: Raspberry crème filled cookies
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Hazelnuts
FDA Recall date: November 24, 2023
1 week ago
The FSAI announced the recall of SuperValu Apple & Blackcurrant Flavoured Still Spring Water by Musgraves due to off odour and flavour. This product was distributed by SuperValu stores in Ireland.
The recalled product is:
- SuperValu Apple & Blackcurrant Flavoured Still Spring Water; pack size: 250ml... x 10 pack. L23260; best before: end June 2024. Country Of Origin: Ireland.
Do not consume the recalled product.
In case you experience harm from this product, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
2 weeks ago
The sweet tea tasted a little off and was cloudy. I just had tea and my grandson had a meal . Within 8 hours we are both experiencing vomiting, nausea , weakness and diarrhea. We both had the sweet tea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Weakness
Carnival Miracle- 4 day cruise, ending on 11/16/2023. The last thing I ate was a piece of Mediterranean pizza. That morning as I was preparing to leave, severe stomach pains, diarrhea, vomiting.We missed our flight home , checked into a hotel where my friends called 911 to... have me seen . It’s Monday, I am still in Los Angeles,I’ve missed another flight and still in pain at the hospital. Food poisoning, causing colitis and lowered blood pressure( making it unsafe to fly), . Also my electrolytes are out of wack due to diarrhea and not eating . Never would I have imagined this happening. I listed pictures of the foods we at which were similar.. except at dinner time, I am the only one who tried the enchiladas.At tea time I am the only one who tried the lemon cake. I think I was the only one who tried cucumber sandwich. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
The Mexican pizza taste like it was fried in a chemical. I still can’t get the taste out of my mouth. It is burning in my mouth, chest and throat. I only took two bites. I have the pizza and would like to pay for testing. Do you have any suggestions? | Symptoms: Nausea, Body Ache, Sore Throat
Everest Traders Inc. is recalling Jabsons brand Assorted Chikkis due to pieces of metal. This product was distributed in Ontario and Quebec.
The recalled product is:
- Jabsons Assorted Chikkis, 400 g, PKG DT: FEB 02, 2023, Best Before: May 01, 2024 BATCH NO: CN55 [EXPORT PACK].... UPC: 8 904067 705194.
Do not use, sell, serve or distribute the affected product.
In case you experienced harm from extraneous materials, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.