IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jewel-Osco, East Roosevelt Road, Glen Ellyn, IL, USA
April 21, 2021 1:55 AM
“I have tried them 2 days in a row and they make my stomach hurt. Never had them before and only had the same coffee I usually have. ”
April 29, 2021 2:12 PM
“Seafood salad at deli smelled “off” had it many times never smelled like that was hungry so stayed to eat it and there was a strange taste spit it out! It was rat poop found another in container ”
May 5, 2021 3:28 PM
“Jimmy Dean breakfast croissant sandwich Ate the sandwich.. A couple hours, just me, It happened Today ”
May 8, 2021 1:45 AM
“Hot cheetos ”
September 30, 2020 6:35 AM
“I ordered a green goddess salad and within an hour I was feeling “unwell.” That progressed to a terrible headache, nausea, fever, vomiting and diarrhea. Very sick for 24 hours. ”
January 12, 2019 1:11 PM
“I ate Trader Joes's Extra Hot Habanero Ghost Pepper Salsa by Trader Joes, and had the worst food posioning of my life for 72 hours. I am a healthy person, and I am convinced that what I experienced could of killed someone, older or younger. The salsa still had 13 days until expiration when I bought... it. (Sell by: Jan 19, 2019) (Lot 1024 31218) (Barcode: 0059 4172) (SKU#59417) (Dist. & Sold Exclusively by: Trader Joe's, Monrovia, CA 91016). Seal was in tact, and I ate it right after opening. It tasted really funny, and didn't have the flavor is usually does. After recovering, I contacted the store because I didn't want someone else to get sick. He apologized, then denied my experience, and all he seemed to want to focus on was giving me $2 back. He said he'd check a couple! If he expereinced what I did, he'd have cleared them off the shelf immeadiately. Does not make me feel safe purchasing food from there from now on. How much I paid medically does not even off-set the low prices. Not worth it guys! ”
April 25, 2018 10:00 PM
April 13, 2018 7:10 PM
“I ate a big mac and had a caramel frappe, immediately after the first few bites I felt nauseated. Now it has been 4 hours since i ate and i am feverish, dry heaving, and having diarrhea. I mean, its mcdonalds what do you expect. ”
January 12, 2018 8:24 PM
“i bought a lg iced coffee with cream and sugar and caramel and a vanilla long john donut and a bagel with cream cheese and it was cold but it was right before work and i needed to eat soemthing. I went to work feeling fine and then 5 hours later i was feeling nauseous and had and dizzy. I then went... home and about 7 hours later i spent the rest of the night in the bathroom throwing up constantly snd diarrhea until 8 in the morning the next day. It is now the next day and i am still feeling sick with a headache. I will never go to this dunkin donuts again or another one if i can even stomach to go. ”
May 11, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: May 5, 2021
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: must indicate on menu 'cook to order' phrase for eggs,steaks, etc. Priority foundation violation:7-38-005,no citation issued
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: some dry foo... d containers in storage and prep area not labeled with common name. Instructed to provide
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: anyone entering prep area must wear hair restraints
41. Wiping cloths: properly used & stored
- comments: must store wiping cloths in prep areas in sanitizer bucket between uses to prevent cross contamination. Instructed to maintain
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: broken rubber gasket inside the door of reach-in cooler across from cooking equipment. Repair/replace
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: grease and dust build-up inside the deep fryers,clean and maintain
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: no lids provided at receptacle inside unisex washrooms. Must provide
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: outside refuse area not maintained: excess grease on ground, wall, and top of the grease container. Instructed to clean and maintain to minimize rodents/insects activity
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: employees bag, sweater shoes etc stored at rear prep area, instructed to provide a separate area/locker for employee personal items. No employee personal items must be stored in prep area
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: no food handler training certificate provided on site,instructed to provide
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation not corrected from 7-28-2020, report#2385417 #47)4-201. 11 noted rusty and dirty shelves inside walk-in coolers. Instructed to detail clean and/or replace. #55) 6-201. 11 instructed to clean and maintain floors along wall base and underneath equipment, especially underneath cooking equipment, inside cabinet underneath coffee station, and inside walk-in cooler. Priority foundation violation:7-42-090, no citation issued
Source: chicago.gov ”
Recent Interesting Reports
April 21, 2021 12:13 PM
“One of my friends left their tenders and said I can have them. So later that night I warmed them up and ate them with a sweet sauce that was spicy from that place. The next morning I woke up nauseous and didn't want to eat. Then I needed to go to the restroom and I had really bad diarrhea. ”
April 16, 2021 2:14 AM
“I ate an impossible burger today around 3 pm. Less than an hour after eating the burger, I began to feel nauseous. not vomiting but my stomach felt queasy and bloated. I took another shower because the smell of the burger was on my clothes and body and it made me feel disgusting. It has a weird smel... l, like a weird grease smell that makes me want to gag. The smell didn't leave the house for hours. I won't eat this garbage again. Threw the rest away. I have a stomach of steel and I've tried other veggie burgers in the past with no issue. this is unusual for me to have this reaction.
Update: I stopped feeling sick after another hour. Still won't eat these again. I learned they're made with a genetically modified ingredient that makes the burger look pink and bloody like beef.
I got it from a food bank. Though I'm not blaming them for it, I've went to this food bank many times with no issues. The problem is the company that makes these burgers. The ingredient they use to make the burger look bloody and pink like real beef, I believe that's what made me feel nauseous.ive never consumed that ingredient (heme) once in my life until yesterday when I ate that ”
April 17, 2021 7:31 PM
“Bought Falafel from there last night after 8PM. Ate nothing else but the falafel at 9PM. Woke up at 5AM with abdominal pain. Diarrhea and vomiting followed for several hours. After that, low grade fever - still now 17 hrs after I ate it. ”
April 29, 2021 5:14 PM
“Ground bison I found a metal ball in my burger
Two days ago ”
May 2, 2021 10:20 PM
“I had it yesterday night (5/1/2021) with 3 other people. We each ordered the Henry VIII cut with half spinach half corn and baked potatoes. I don’t know what it was, but the next day, all 4 of us were very sick and had food poisoning symptoms the whole day (nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, general uneasy... ness). We were extremely disappointed to get sick as this is an SF institution and we always wanted to dine here. ”
April 22, 2021 10:31 PM
“On Saturday, April 17th I ate a chicken salad bowl with mixed greens, chicken, corn, peppers and onions.
The next morning, I was violently ill and projectile vomiting the entire meal, then continues to through up nothing but stomach bile for 10 more minutes. I had a second waive of the symptoms ag... ain this morning, and my throat is in tremendous amount of pain from how much I’ve gotten sick in the last 5 days. ”
April 12, 2021 7:55 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of Chen-Chen brand Dried Apricot North Almond Seeds products by Chevalier Star Trading Co. Ltd because it contains excessive amygdalin which may cause acute cyanide poisoning. There have been no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of these products.
CF... IA advises consumers these recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the store where they were purchased. Check to see if you have the recalled product in your home.
- Chen-Chen Dried Apricot North Almond Seeds (170 g). UPC: 0 20616 99366 4. Codes: Best Before: 12.MAY.2022
Apricot kernels naturally contain amygdalin, which can release cyanide after being eaten. The human body can eliminate small amounts of cyanide, but larger amounts can result in cyanide poisoning, which could lead to death. Symptoms of cyanide poisoning include weakness and confusion, anxiety, restlessness, headache, nausea, difficulty breathing and shortness of breath, loss of consciousness, seizures, and cardiac arrest.
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.canada.ca
Source: CFIA ”
April 15, 2021 3:03 PM
“Company name: Blount Fine Foods
Brand name: Panera
Product recalled: Lobster Bisque
Reason of the recall: Undeclared egg
FDA Recall date: April 15, 2021
Recall details: Blount Fine Foods announced that, in partnership with the FDA, it is voluntarily recalling a limited amount (a single lot—2,9... 87 cases total) of 16 oz. Panera at Home Lobster Bisque due to potential contamination with an undeclared egg allergen.
The recall is limited to 1 SKU of 16 oz. Panera at Home Lobster Bisque cups produced with lot number 030821-11K and “Use By” date of 5/17/2021. This item is only sold in refrigerated cases in the deli department of grocery-retail stores; it is NOT sold at any Panera bakery-cafe.
- Panera Lobster Bisque, 16oz. UPC: 077958690300. Use By 5/17/2021. Lot number: 030821-11K.
Consumers can find the lot number and the “Use By” date on the bottom of each package. A limited quantity of this product was distributed across 20 states which include: CA, CO, GA, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, MI, MO, NC, NE, NJ, OK, OR, PA, TX, VA, WA, WI. No other Panera Bread, Panera at Home, or Blount products are affected by this voluntary recall.
No illness complaints have been reported to date in connection with this recall. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to egg run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reactions if they consume this product.
Consumers can contact Blount Fine Foods Customer Care at 1-866-674-4519 for additional information Monday – Friday from 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern Standard Time. Additionally, consumers who have purchased the specific recalled product are urged to return it to the place of purchase for product reimbursement.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”