IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
KFC, South Lincoln Avenue, York, Nebraska, USA
April 11, 2021 4:10 PM
“I went there on April 10th. My partner got 2 bean burritos and I decided I wanted to try the chicken sandwich. The lady said the chicken sandwich would take a little bit because they were still cooking the chicken fillets and I said that would be fine. We waited for our food and the sandwich was goo... d but I thought it was a little moist. I didn't pay any mind to it though and went back home after making some more stops in York. That night I started feeling nauseous and started to have bad diarrhea. Further into the night at around 9 pm I started getting a fever and fell asleep for a bit over 12 hours minus the times getting up to use the restroom. It is currently the 11th of April and my fever isn't as bad as it was last night but I still have nausea, diarrhea, and aches all around my body with the fever only coming back every so often. ”
May 11, 2021 11:03 PM
“My partner and I got so sick from eating it an hour after eating there. It was so bad we still couldn't manage vomiting and diarrhoea the day after. Never again. THIS IS POISON! It's not the first time this has happened. We just hoped this time it would be different, boy were we wrong!!! ”
May 12, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: May 10, 2021
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: found black slimy substances on interior water components of the ice maker,'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned... and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005, citation issued.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed torn weatherstrip at bottom of rear exit door. Must make door tight fitting all across the bottom to prevent pest entry.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed broken floor tiles near the ice maker. Must repair and maintain. Floor tiles in front of the 3-compartment sink in need for re-grouting and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed excessive grease food debris under and around the deep fryers. Instructed to detail clean and maintain.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: observed mechanical ventilation in men and women washrooms not working. Must repair and maintain adequate ventilation at all times.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: allergen training is required for all employees that have a city of chicago food sanitation certificate. Instructed to complete training and keep certificate on site.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation not corrected from inspection report#2352662 dated: 12/03/2019 #51--observed no backflow device at ice machine. Instructed management to install or find location of backflow device. Mar 3, 2020 instructed to correct noted violation and maintain by 5/17/2021 priority foundation violation 7-42-090.
Source: chicago.gov ”
May 12, 2021 12:28 PM
“I ordered today at nimes on uber eat at 11:00am. My order arrived as scheduled at 12:30. I finished eating at 1:00pm. At 17:00 of heavy nausea his appeared. I eat frits with tenders I drank an ice tea. ”
May 13, 2021 1:19 PM
“My boyfriend and I ate dunked wings round about 18:30pm the 11th of may 2021. At 3:00AM 12th of May in the morning my tummy started cramping crazy. And half an hour later I started vomiting until 13:00PM on and off. I felt like I was in a coma. I slept most of the day with immense pain and couldn’t... keep anything down. My body and skin was extremely sensitive and felt like it was glowing of pain right through my body. Today the 13th of May I am still struggling with heavy stomach cramps but atleast the nausea and body ache is gone. The same thing with my boyfriend. ”
April 22, 2021 7:39 AM
“I had a gargantuan sub on 4/17 and ate half of it. I ate the other half on Mon. 4/19 (refrigerated) about 3-4 hours after eating the last half i felt horrible. It's now 4/22 and I'm still sick with the same symptoms. ”
March 20, 2021 1:23 PM
“My son bought pizza snacks from the refrigerated section. This is where he likes to go to stack up on snacks. That evening for dinner he had Burger King around 7pm. Around 10pm he wanted one of the snacks he had purchased there. He chose to have the Pizza Snacks. Around 5am he woke up with throbbing... headache. I gave him some Tylenol and he went to lay back down. At 7 he jumped out the bed and ran to bathroom and began vomiting. I checked his temp for fear this was beginning of COVID-19. No temp. About an hour later I hear him rush to the bathroom again. He began to vomit. Right after that he had to use the bathroom, diarrhea. Went to CVS to get pedialyte, cough drops (cause now soar throat from vomiting), orange juice and Emergen-C powder. He didnt eat until later on that evening. Chicken noodle soup (NOT from there). He was able to keep that down. Slept thru the night that evening and is doing ok. ”
February 4, 2021 8:12 PM
“I had it from the Cheesecake Factory and got horrible diarrhea, the worat ever in my life. Then I had it from Burger King and puked twice. Last, my boyfriend bought it from the grocery store for a cookout. My boyfriend only had a bite of my burger and he had stomach pain and diarrhea from it. I only... ate half of it and I had all out food poisoning from it. Puked four times, had chills, was very faint and had to be carried out of the bathroom I was so weak. All three times the symptoms set in 2-3 hours after eating. The first two I bounced back from pretty quickly. The last one O was under the covers for the rest of the day, freezing, shivering, sweating, and in and out of sleep from the exhaustion of it all. That one took me about a week to fully recover from. If it had been any worse, I probably would have had to go to the hospital. ”
January 22, 2021 9:46 AM
“Ordered Bacon Double Cheeseburger medium meal on 1/21/21 at around 12:30pm. About half an hour after eating, started getting major stomach pains from constipation then puked out everything I ate after. Still constipated even after a day after. ”
January 13, 2021 9:15 PM
“Mac and cheese from here 8 month old had water p**p within 2 hrs, my 3 tear old son vomiting all night starting about 6 hrs later. . I ate my kids left overs about 5 hrs after leaving restaurant, next day I have diarrhea , horribly by that night my 1 year old started vomiting, she ate the least tho... ugh, ”
April 29, 2021 12:32 AM
“sushi I was the only one to get sick I had a spicy tuna roll and another raw fish one I cant remember the name to I started to feel sick last night but noting like today. Today it feels like I got stabbed in the stomach ive been super nauseous and my diarrhea is really watery. It happened after I at... e sushi yesterday been sick all day and all night. I will email the transaction my wife mother paid for it. ”