IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
KFC, Horsham Downs Road, Hamilton, New Zealand
March 2, 2021 5:21 AM
“I ordered on Uber eat last night, after eating, impossible to sleep at night and this morning nausea went up gastric and urge to vomit ”
March 2, 2021 7:33 PM
“I was the only one that ate it, symptoms started after a few hours but that was the only thing I ate all day
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods (beef, chicken, coleslaw) without original city of chicago food service manager and certificat... e on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand signage at the hand sink in the men public/employee toliet room. Instructed to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup, food debris, and dirt on floor under cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep area. Instructed manager to clean floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in all areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates for food handlers on site. Instructed to provide and maintain on file.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 4, 2021 1:21 AM
“2 weeks ago, baby and hubby still not well. We ate there for supper, the 3 of us. After few hours I got cramps and nausea, hubby woke up around 2am with a running stomach and cramps, baby also woke up with running stomach and it went on for the whole week even after seein the doctor. ”
March 4, 2021 8:10 AM
“Child menu, After eating frits 45 mn later my daughter took vomiting diarrhea ”
March 4, 2021 7:27 PM
“I had the mushroom Swiss burger every time. I get a burger here I end up with diharra Right. Away they. Started. I’m still going. And. We are. At 4:06. It happened Today ”
February 10, 2021 6:50 AM
“Last night on Tuesday February 9,2021 me and my boyfriend ordered from here. We got fried popcorn and coconut shrimp crab cakes crab pasta Around 5-6 o’clock we ordered from here, landing we ate and later on went to bed. Around 4 am my boyfriend got up and randomly began throwing up contstsntly for... next couple hours, along with sweating and chills. Then I myself began having diarrhea at 630 am. 2 of us got sick within a few hours of eating red lobster and we felt perfectly fine before that. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
March 1, 2021 10:54 PM
“Today, Me and my family postmated it. I ate a burrito bowl with egg whites from here I ate the bowl and immediately my stomach hurt after and the next day(03/01/21) my liver and stomach was hurting and i woke up nauseous and later i ended up having diarrhea. I believe it was most likely from the ham... and also my mother had the ham and she said it tasted spoiled and she also was feeling nauseous and had stomach pains. So 2 people. ”
February 26, 2021 10:26 AM
“On February 23, 2021 my husband and I got a couple of sandwiches there and had nothing else to eat. At around 10PM I came down with chills, diarrhea, severe headache and muscle pain an nausea. I could not eat for 24 hours and then only got a piece of toast down and then threw it up. Thursday night I... finally got some rice to stay down and could drink more than a sip of water. Then last night (Thursday) my husband came down with the same symptoms and is very sick now too. ”
February 13, 2021 1:00 PM
“Thin Mints I ate a good portion of a sleeve of Girl Scout thin mints last night, got intense and unrelenting stomach pains, fell asleep on the bathroom floor, woke up with pains still, and then after awhile had diarrhea and the pain mostly went away but persisted a bit
February 17, 2021 11:57 PM
“The FDA, along with CDC and state and local partners, is investigating an ongoing multistate outbreak of Listeria monocytogenes linked to Hispanic-style fresh and soft cheeses.
As part of this outbreak investigation, the Connecticut Department of Public Health collected product samples of El Abu... elito-brand Hispanic-style fresh and soft cheeses from a store where a sick person bought cheeses. Sample analysis showed the presence of Listeria monocytogenes in samples of El Abuelito Queso Fresco sold in 10 oz packages, marked as Lot A027 with an expiration date of 02/26/2021. Samples are currently undergoing Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) analysis to determine if the Listeria monocytogenes found in these samples is a match to the outbreak strain. At this time, there is not enough evidence to determine if this outbreak is linked to El Abuelito Queso Fresco.
FDA advises consumers, restaurants, and retailers not to eat, sell, or serve El Abuelito Queso Fresco cheese until more information is known. FDA and state partners are working with the firm to recall the affected lot and to determine if additional products should be recalled. Additional information will be provided as it becomes available.
As of February 17, 2021, there are reports of seven people infected with the outbreak strain of Listeria monocytogenes in Connecticut, Maryland, New York, and Virginia. Six of the seven ill people are Hispanic. Of the four people interviewed, three reported eating at least one type of Hispanic-style fresh and soft cheeses, and all three reported eating queso fresco.
You can check the FDA announcement here fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
February 17, 2021 10:44 AM
“02/16/2021, kung pao chicken and beijing beef and chow mein 1 got sick, 6 hours after eating. Started with diahrea,2 hours later dry heaves, 1 hr later throwing up ”
February 19, 2021 10:27 AM
“Ate fully cooked,Previously frozen sea scallops At 7:00 PM Severe stomach cramping by 9:00 PM followed by diarrhea for 3 days ”
February 18, 2021 11:20 AM
“16/02/2021 At around 4.30pm, A strawberry milkshake from here Only I had a milkshake. Because of the ice cream it was difficult to drink, very thick. I had about a 3rd to half and my fries as well as a couple of cheese sticks. I felt full, nauseous and light headed straight away but put it down to... the full feeling and decided to try to nap. I woke up about 30 minutes later desperate for the toilet with stomach cramps, nausea and indigestion. I went to the toilet and had diarrhoea. I came back and checked my milkshake that had now melted. There were brown lumps in it and brown stains all around the cup. I have pictures. I still have pains now, nausea and haven't eaten a meal since. Just small snacks. ”
March 1, 2021 4:01 PM
“Chicken alfredo from there My mom and I got sick about 15-20 minutes after eating. We started with stomach cramping and throwing up and diarrhea with severe headache and chills with fever. We are still sick. We can't eat or drink
February 26 2021 ”
February 4, 2021 5:14 AM
“Second time I ate pineapple in a can from here, first I thought it was the pasta, second time I didn’t eat anything but the canned pineapple I started feeling bad Wch followed by vomiting ”
February 20, 2021 1:29 PM
“Me and my companion took a mix seal 19 February 2021 around 2 pm, the chicken was barely lukewarm when it was served to us, 7h after we were caught nausea, vomiting and diarrhea all night. We still have diarrhea to this day. ”