IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
KFC, 7634 West Indian School Road, Phoenix, AZ, USA
January 14, 2021 11:33 AM
“Yesterday 1/13/2021 around 1pm my Family and I bought it we order 8 pieces of chicken and 8 chicken tenders. Two of my family members did not eat chicken only Mac and cheese with mash potatoes. But the ones who did had chicken started to experience symptoms at night, around 4pm . We have not been... able to sleep since yesterday due to stomachache, diarrhea and nausea. ”
March 1, 2021 4:52 PM
“I got diarrhea ”
March 2, 2021 4:06 AM
“I ordered a trilogy box meal from here. My stomach reacted badly to this a couple hours later as i had really bad stomach ache and had to use the toilet. The trilogy box meal contains a zinger burger, popcorn chicken, chips, corn and 1 chicken strip. ”
March 2, 2021 5:21 AM
“I ordered on Uber eat last night, after eating, impossible to sleep at night and this morning nausea went up gastric and urge to vomit ”
March 2, 2021 7:33 PM
“I was the only one that ate it, symptoms started after a few hours but that was the only thing I ate all day
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods (beef, chicken, coleslaw) without original city of chicago food service manager and certificat... e on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand signage at the hand sink in the men public/employee toliet room. Instructed to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup, food debris, and dirt on floor under cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep area. Instructed manager to clean floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in all areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates for food handlers on site. Instructed to provide and maintain on file.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
February 21, 2021 7:49 PM
February 16, 2021 4:56 PM
“Baby spring mix produce 2 people . Within hours . Abdominal pain , cramping , nausea and severe diarrhea
Lastnight & all day today ”
February 14, 2021 1:21 PM
“not sure throwing up and diariah
last night I ate ate their mexican food. I have been throwing up and diariah ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 9, 2021 8:19 PM
“I purchased 2 cheesecake desserts called ‘oh so tempting’. One was strawberry, one chocolate. After eating the chocolate one and becoming very ill, I checked the expiration date and it was 12-20-20. Almost two months out of date. And the strawberry one’s expiration date is 01-05-2021. One month out... of date. ”
February 15, 2021 2:02 PM
“Got food ordered from there by uber eats. ”
February 2, 2021 6:36 AM
“I've eaten there quite a few times with no issues. I decided to try the Hershey's Pie (not at all worth it by the way). A day later I was fine. It is now four days later and I have been having diarrhea since. Literally nothing in my diet had changed over the last few days other than that Hershey's p... ie, and I'm definitely not "sick", I've just had diarrhea for a few days. I was up since 2:00 am going back and forth from the bathroom. It is now 6:30 am and I am currently on my fourth bathroom trip. All of this for a $1.50 piece of pie that literally just tastes like you're spoon-feeding yourself cool whip. ”
March 1, 2021 10:17 PM
“Started this morning and we both threw up at-least three times in the last 3/4 hours. Zax snack and kicking chicken sandwich Me and my boyfriend got sick. It started this morning our mouth was feeling watery and stomach was weak. Like something just wrong. My side started hurting bad about 4:00 p.m... . and we haven’t eaten all day due to feeling sick. Today as of March 1,2021. We have 8 month old and we are unable to care for him because we are to weak. We had to lay down just to feel better until we find someone to care for our child so we can go to ER. ”
February 4, 2021 5:55 AM
“The CFIA announced the recall of Panache Sweet Onion Poppy Seed Dressing by Sobeys Inc. because of spoilage.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Check to see if you have the recalled product in your home.
- Pana... che Sweet Onion Poppy Seed Dressing (350 ml). UPC: 6 23682 1222 9. Code(s) on Product: Best Before 2021 OC 16
- Panache Sweet Onion Poppy Seed Dressing (350 ml). UPC: 6 23682 1222 9. Code(s) on Product: Best Before 2021 OC 30
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca ”
February 7, 2021 9:49 PM
February 9, 2021 9:42 AM
“1 child 11 years old, ate yesterday 08/02 ”
February 21, 2021 7:49 PM
February 15, 2021 11:00 PM
“Company name: Litehouse Inc.
Brand name: Brite Harbor
Product recalled: Caesar Dressing & Dip
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Anchovies
FDA Recall date: February 15, 2021
Recall details: Litehouse Inc. is voluntarily recalling a limited quantity of its Brite Harbor Caesar Dressing & Dip 1.5 oz... pillows because it may contain undeclared anchovies. The Food and Drug Administration has been made aware of this recall which is limited to one production day from a single manufacturing location. Litehouse took this action proactively because people who are sensitive or have allergies to anchovies could be at risk of an adverse reaction if they consume this product.
No reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of this product have been reported. Anyone concerned about a reaction should contact a healthcare provider.
In total, 225 cases of 60/1.5 oz Brite Harbor Caesar pouches were distributed to a limited number of customers in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Utah. All customers impacted by this voluntary recall have been notified. The ‘Best Used By’ date can be found on the back of the pillow, labeled: 03 071321 with the lot code of 03 071321 16002 60/1.5 oz Brite Harbor Caesar. No other code dates of this product or any other Litehouse products are involved in this recall.
The voluntary recall was initiated after it was discovered that product labeling stated Caesar on the Front label and Blue Cheese on the back. Subsequent investigation indicates the problem was caused by a packaging error. Consumers who have purchased the affected product are asked to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact Litehouse customer service at 1-800.578.1652 or litehousefoods.com/contact
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
February 11, 2021 4:52 PM
“we ate cookies and totally ignored to check the package. There was live and dead bugs in the cookies. The expire data is still aug 2021. ”