IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
3 months ago
I had a bowl of Wisconsin Mac and Cheese from Noodles and Company and I woke up the next more running to the bathroom. I would have to sit there for 30 minutes at a time, and every time I finished, I would have to come straight... back to release some more liquid lava. I am not sure what the deal was with this mac and cheese, because I am not lactose intolerant, and I did not add any sort of meats or anything like that that would make sense for food poisoning. I had to email my professor and miss class and an exam because I couldn’t even make it out of the door without running right back to the toilet. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Cramps, Stomach Pain
5 years ago
I had Penne Rosa and a couple of hours later I was having cramps. I had to leave work to go home where I continued to have horrible abdominal pain, diarrhea, and I vomited all of my lunch. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Cramps, Stomach Pain
Report date: Oct 26, 2023
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: 2-102. 14(o) observed no employee health policy on site that relates to foodborne illnesses. Instructed to provide at all times. Priority foundation. Citation issued 7-38-010.
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned... & sanitized
- comments: 4-602. 11(b-e) observed a minor brownish substance inside of the ice machine located by the interior ice maker. Instructed to clean and sanitize.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: 3-302. 12 observed dry storage containers not labeled with the name of the product. Instructed to label all dry storage containers.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: 6-501. 111 observed evidence of live insect activity on site. Observed about 75 live small flies on the ceiling in the rear dish washing/food prep area and about 10 live small flies flying around the bsmt prep/storage area. Instructed to eliminate live small flies activity, clean and sanitize affected areas and recommended contacting pest control for a service. Priority foundation. Citation issued 7-38-020(a).
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: 2-402. 11 observed male food handlers without beard guards. Instructed to provide.
45. Single-use/single-service articles: properly stored & used
- comments: 4-904. 11 observed to go containers not inverted by the customer drink/service area. Instructed to invert the to go containers in order to prevent possible contamination.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: 4-601. 11(c) observed accumulated food debris in between refrigeration units and cooking equipment. Instructed to clean.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: 6-501. 12 observed floors throughout the 1st floor food prep area in need of cleaning to remove food, dirt and grease debris. Instructed to clean.
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
Suspected source: Mac and cheese from noodles and company
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Suspected source: Mac and cheese with impossible chicken | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea
Suspected source: Zucchini roasted Garlic cream from restaurant
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: other: Undetermined at this time
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Diarrhea
I had horrible diarrhea and have consistently felt sick after eating there. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected source: Chili
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills, Headache
Suspected source: Chicken fingers
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Sick: 2 people | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills, Headache
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills
Suspected source: Taco Bell
Onset: Right away
Duration: Less than 4 hours
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills
3 months ago
The only thing I ate today was salmon sushi and sashimi from here. Now at night I am vomiting with diarrhea. This is also not the first time I've been sick after eating sushi from this location, although I failed to make the connection the first time. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
4 months ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Suspected source: Stouffer's Spaghetti with meatballs
Onset: Right away
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: A loved one
frozen entree with expiration date Jan 2024 purchased in | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Great Value Original Macaroni & Cheese, Walmart Supercenter, Maranto Manor Drive, Winchester, VA, USA
20 hours ago
After eating the Mac and cheese dinner boxes I suffered from severe stomach cramps , Nausea and headaches with intermittent vomiting. On three different days over the course of 2 weeks. All boxes were bought at the same store at the same time. Thought at first it... was because of fast food at lunchtime until one day I skipped lunch and all I had that day was the great value boxed macaroni and cheese dinner. I haven’t ate it since and haven’t been sick since | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Cramps, Headache
Recent Interesting Reports
The FSAI announced the recall of This is Hemp Powder by Funktional Foods is being recalled due to the presence of unsafe levels of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (∆9THC) in excess of the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) acute reference dose. This product was distributed in Ireland.
The recalled product... is Funktional Foods This Is Hemp Powder; pack size 100g. Batch Code: WO4010; Best before: March 2025
Consumers are advised not to eat the affected product.
In case you experience harm from this product, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
3 weeks ago
The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 29,819 pounds of fully cooked, breaded, shaped chicken patty product by Tyson Foods, Inc, that may be contaminated with extraneous materials, specifically metal pieces. This product was shipped to distributors in Alabama, California, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia, and... Wisconsin for further distribution to the retail level. There has been one reported minor oral injury associated with the consumption of this product.
The recalled product is:
- 29-oz. Plastic bag packages containing “Tyson FULLY COOKED FUN NUGGETS BREADED SHAPED CHICKEN PATTIES” with a Best If Used By date of SEP 04, 2024, and lot codes 2483BRV0207, 2483BRV0208, 2483BRV0209 and 2483BRV0210.
The affected product was produced on September 5, 2023, and bears establishment number “P-7211” located on the back on the package.
FSIS is concerned that some products may be in consumers’ freezers. Do not consume the recalled product.
In case you experienced harm from extraneous materials, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Last night The pasta I brought it from lidl and pasta sauce I made it home and make my 2 kids sick after | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Cramps
3 weeks ago
Order a poké at 12:30 p.m. based on rice, mango, seaweed, red onion.
Choose raw bluefin tuna as the “protein.”
Onset of symptoms at the end of the afternoon.
Vomiting, diarrhea, fever, impossible to get out of bed except for emergency. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
This is the second time that I have had food poisoning from eating organic Driscolls molded strawberries and organic Driscolls raspberries that had worms, parasites and mold on them! I was violently sick the first time back in June from eating molded strawberries and I am now... presently extremely violently sick after eating Driscolls organic raspberries on Oct 23 that had worms, parasites, other insects and ipossibly bug feces and mold. It’s now going on my third week of being very sick and I have gone to my gastroenterologist again who put me on a strong antibiotic called Bactrim. I have severe projectile vomiting, stomach upset/nausea, fever, diarrhea, fatigue, stress, depression, bad muscle aches and cramps, bloody stools and difficulty breathing. I am so stressed out and have had to have a caretaker care for me. I am so fatigued and afraid to even eat. I am dehydrated and am drinking special drinks with electrolytes as my Dr suggested. I lost weight. I am a disabled 66yr old female and my immune system is not the best as I had a serious condition and had surgery a few yrs ago so my body has been very susceptible to illness. I contacted the Dept of Agriculture in Tallahassee Fl. to report this incident after a week.
I also contacted Driscolls directly by phone and by email and the Publix mgr where I bought both the strawberries and the raspberries. Yet they still sell them with mold and worms/larvae and who knows what else! I am truly suffering. I don’t know what to do. I am scared. I had an endoscopy done the after the first illness . They did not find anything in my esophagus but now he wants me to have a colonoscopy. This raspberry bout of food poisoning is very recent and I saved the rest of the batch and froze them for the health dept to inspect them. I also sent pictures and the batch numbers and lot numbers to driscolls and to the Dept of agriculture. I just recently heard from Driscolls but nothing back from the Dept of agriculture yet! I want this handled! Before there’s a food poisoning outbreak of something deadly. I told the Publix produce mgr and he got very upset with me because I was taking pictures of all the many contaminated containers of the organic Driscolls strawberries and raspberries. I then asked him how he can possibly sell these molded fruits at $7 a container and he opened a few of them and took out the worst ones and threw the container back out on the shelf! I went straight to the store mgr and she said she would take care of it. I have no idea what she did after that but I had left and sure enough when I was able to get out of bed and food shop again the fruit was back out on the shelves in the SAME conditions. This needs to be addressed and an FDA investigation done! What is it going to take for someone to handle this? I expect compensation for my Drs and my work loss and for pain and suffering!!! My daughter 27 also got sick but she has a much better immune system and recouped in a week or so. I want answers! I want to be healthy again. I am afraid to have any more surgery. Like the colonoscopy my gastroenterologist wants me to have. If you need any more info please contact me. Thank you.
We have been to a gastroenterologist and we have been violently sick for over three weeks now!!
My Dr wants me to have a colonoscopy as I already had an endoscopy done.
OF Major food poisoning:
1) SEVERE VOMITING
3) MAJOR FATIGUE
4) BODY ACHES AND PAIN
6) SWEATS/CHILLS/THEN HOT
8) ANGER/FEAR OF DYING!!
9) EARS ARE RINGING/TINNITUS
11) BLOATED STOMACH
12) INSOMNIA EVEN THOUGH WE ARE EXHAUSTED!!
I am done with DRISCOLLS!!
I WANT someone to do a full inspection of how they grow, pick, process, store and sell their fruit!
Because this is unacceptable
I am 66. Disabled and this is the second episode of food poisoning due to eating the hidden contaminated fruit in their containers. In Publix and sprouts | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Cramps, Fatigue, Gas, Dehydration
2 weeks ago
Found a grasshopper in my can of Popeyes spinach. I had used two cans and not sure which it came from but they both have the same can information. The 10 digits are A10DX 068 23 and expiration date is Jan 10 2026
La Minoterie des Anciens, Pure Gaspésie, and naturellementbio gluten-free flours - recalled due to allergens
1 week ago
La Minoterie des Anciens is recalling La Minoterie des Anciens, Pure Gaspésie, and naturellementbio brand gluten-free flours due to undeclared gluten and wheat. These products were distributed to Hotels, restaurants and institutions, and Retail in the province of Quebec.
The recalled products are:
- Naturellementbio Organic Hemp... Flour, 1 kg, code: B140071865 650230222, Best before: 2025-02-22. UPC: 0 83747 00226 1. Undeclared Allergen: Gluten
- La Minoterie des Anciens Organic All Purpose Flour, 10 kg. Codes: B127462370 700230808, Best before: 2024-08-08, B127462370 700230810, Best before: 2024-08-10, B127462370 700230831, Best before: 2024-08-31, B127462370 700230912, Best before: 2024-09-12. UPC: 6 64732 00511 7. Undeclared Allergens: Gluten, Wheat
- La Minoterie des Anciens Organic All Purpose Flour, 20 kg, Codes: B127462370 700230808, Best before: 2024-08-08, B127462370 700230810, Best before: 2024-08-10, B127462370 700230831, Best before: 2024-08-31, B127462370 700230912, Best before: 2024-09-12. UPC: 6 64732 00512 4. Undeclared Allergens: Gluten, Wheat
- Pure Gaspésie All Purpose Flour, 1 kg, Codes: B127462370 700230808, Best before: 2024-08-08, B127462370 700230810, Best before: 2024-08-10, B127462370 700230831, Best before: 2024-08-31, B127462370 700230912, Best before: 2024-09-12. UPC: 6 64732 00520 9. Undeclared Allergens: Gluten, Wheat
- Pure Gaspésie All Purpose Flour, 2 kg. Codes: B127462370 700230808, Best before: 2024-08-08, B127462370 700230810, Best before: 2024-08-10, B127462370 700230831, Best before: 2024-08-31, B127462370 700230912, Best before: 2024-09-12. UPC: 6 64732 00521 6. Undeclared Allergens: Gluten, Wheat
- Pure Gaspésie Hemp Flour, 1 kg, Code:B140071865 650230222, Best before: 2025-02-22. UPC: 6 64732 00628 2. Undeclared Allergen: Gluten
Do not use, sell, serve or distribute the affected products.
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
The FSAI announced the recall of K O'Connell Fishmongers Irish Smoked Salmon due to the presence of Listeria monocytogenes. This product was distributed in Ireland.
The recalled product is K O'Connell Fishmongers Irish Smoked Salmon package in 150g, 375g, 500g and 1kg, with codes:
- SS30523, Use... by date: 25/11/2023
- SS31323, Use by date: 1/12/2023
Do not use, sell, serve or distribute the affected product.
In case you are experiencing Listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
My family and I eat roast chicken on Tuesday. When it was Wednesday we started having a fever and bloody diarrhea Roast chicken Name bacteria Campylobacter | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever
1 week ago
After eating meatballs bought frozen from IKEA , after 20 both of my kids got strong stomach cramps, diarrhea, and the strong vomit for about 20 minutes and more. They only eat meatballs and therefore is for sure due to those toxic meatballs. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps