IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Starbucks, East Lake Cook Road, Palatine, Illinois, USA
January 12, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 7, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: 2-101. 11 observed the person in charge unable to provide a valid city of chicago food service sanitation manager's certificate for inspector's review. Instructed to always have a person... in charge with a valid city of chicago food service sanitation manager's certificate on site. Priority foundation 7-38-012.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: 2-101. 11 observed no city of chicago food service sanitation manager with a valid city of chicago food service sanitation certificate on site while time/temperature control for safety foods (eggs, milk) are being prepared handled and served to the public. Instructed to always have a city of chicago food service sanitaion manager with a valid city of chicago food service sanitation manager's certificate on site at all the facility is open and operating. Priority foundation. Citation issued 7-38-012.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: 6-501. 111 observed evidence of live insect activity. Observed about 10 live small flies located on the walls under the customer service counter. Instructed to eliminate live small flies activity and clean and sanitize affected areas, recommended contacting pest control for a service. Priority foundation. Citation issued 7-38-020(a).
Source: chicago.gov ”
January 14, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 13, 2021
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed slight leak underneath high temperature dish machine located in rear dish area. Instructed to repair and maintain.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to... the public
- comments: observed no summary from previous inspection on 2/28/2020 posted for public view. Facility did have previous summary in a binder located in back office. Instructed to post current summary for public view. Priority foundation violation 7-42-010(b). No citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
December 15, 2020 3:55 PM
“Bought wings from this place (lemon pepper + garlic parmesan) and went on to have the absolute worst food poisoning experience in my life. I picked up and ate the food (15 wings) at around 11 PM on 12/14/20.
I was awakened at 5 AM feeling extremely nauseous and proceeded to both throw up and hav... e bloody diarrhea. I then continued to throw up constantly with terrible diarrhea and stomach pain.
I even checked into a hospital the next day because the symptoms were becoming unbearable. EXTREMELY shocked at how this food was able to make me this sick. I’ll be staying away. ”
June 26, 2020 9:40 AM
“Three soft tacos. Just one person the only person that ate the food three soft tacos. I ate two tacos for dinner and in the middle of the night I woke up sick throwing up it's been 2 days I'm just starting to feel better ”
June 7, 2020 1:59 AM
“I ate chicken nuggets with honey and diet coke. 4 hours later I became very ill and threw up nuggets. ”
January 20, 2020 7:18 PM
“We ordered food online i picked up a bowl with brown rice, chicken, lettuce, avocado, black beans cheese and salsa with cream, after finishing my meal I immediately got sick with diarrhea and nausea iv been in and out the bathroom for 5 hours now. ”
January 19, 2020 1:05 AM
January 6, 2020 2:48 AM
“Ate a philly cheese steak and woke up in the middle of the night vomiting and with diarrhea. Thanks a lot... ”
October 14, 2019 5:42 PM
“Crunchy beef tacos, Ate at 1:30 pm yesterday. Vomiting started at 4:00 pm. Still can't keep anything down. ”
January 15, 2021 1:16 PM
“Felt great all morning. Went there for a MED Coffee with french vanilla creamer and a double fudge chocolate donut. Immediatley got sick, vomitting, bathroom issues but mailing nausea stomach. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
December 26, 2020 2:02 PM
January 9, 2021 3:41 AM
“My boyfriend and I decided to get there because we got an email for his birthday to redeem free cinnamon sticks. So we did because 1. We love pizza and 2. Free cinnamon sticks yes please however we were cautious because lately we have been feeling pretty bad after ordering from there so this time we... opted to get pasta instead. My significant other had not ate all day and was ravenous and put down the pasta and half the breadsticks and within 3 hours was in immense pain. After taking pepto bismal, tums and ibuprofen he managed to fall asleep at 3 am making him late for work. A day goes by and I decide that I am gonna have a few breadsticks and my boyfriend also had some with cinnamon sticks. We feel horrible, have thrown up, his stomach feels tight and I am having severe cramping. I don’t know what’s going on with this place but something needs to change. Never again. Do yourself a favor and don’t go here. ”
December 27, 2020 3:59 PM
“I am very sick with vomiting and diarrhea since late last nite after having Chicken rollers, fries and a drink about 130p on Saturday December 26 2020. The smell in the air smelled like sewer but I thought it was the grease truck servicing them at that time. I know better next time. :( ”
January 6, 2021 1:29 AM
“Saturday 2nd Jan 2021. I bought a breakfast burger through Uber eats. I was eating it and there was a bit of the burger patty that tasted odd but I wasn’t paying too much attention and ate it all. A couple of hours later I felt ill. I have had diarrhoea since then and still have it. I had a slightly... elevated temperature fir the first 24hrs. No one else in my house is sick as I was the only one that got take away. ”
January 8, 2021 12:43 AM
“Combination seafood dish A couple hours before I began vomiting over and over and over again. It still hasn't stopped. ”
December 22, 2020 8:30 PM
“The CDC and state and local partners investigated a multistate outbreak of E. coli infections linked to leafy greens. As of December 22, 2020, this outbreak is over. 40 people infected with the outbreak strain of E. coli O157:H7 were reported from 19 states. 20 people were hospitalized, and 4 develo... ped hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS), a type of kidney failure. No deaths were reported.
Epidemiologic and traceback evidence showed that leafy greens were the likely source of this outbreak. Investigators were unable to identify a specific type or brand of leafy greens because people in this outbreak reported eating a variety of leafy greens and because different leafy greens are often grown, harvested, and processed together.
People usually get sick from Shiga toxin-producing E. coli (STEC) 2 to 8 days (average of 3 to 4 days) after swallowing the germ. Symptoms often include severe stomach cramps, diarrhea (often bloody), and vomiting. Some people may have a fever, which usually is not very high (less than 101˚F/38.5˚C).
To read the CDC Announcement: cdc.gov
Source: CDC ”
December 30, 2020 9:10 PM
“Extreme pain in abomen, vomiting for 4 hours , it was the only thing I’d eaten all day , had to have been off ingredients ”
December 31, 2020 7:03 PM
“I ate a pizza mozarella can cooked, an hour after
I aineye taken from nausee and followed violent diharees ”
December 24, 2020 7:07 PM
“I ate the entire pizza yesterday an today since I was hungry but noticed the tomatoes seemed bad , the spinach was burnt, every other ingredient was from a can (BPA) . I was definitely not sick before that pizza and now I feel nauseous, have a headache , I almost have a fever and I feel so lighth... eaded. The delivery man also ate the chicken pieces because the pizza had almost none in it and the lid sticker was loose ”
December 30, 2020 5:05 PM
“We ate PC brand arugula and frozen cherries. Everything else we had previously eaten. We ate at 9pm and didn’t feel good at night. By 8am we were both puking and had diarrhea. Can’t keep down water. We suspect it’s the arugula as it’s more likely to be the case, but those two things were the only th... ings we both ate in common and that we hadn’t previously eaten. ”