IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subway, Woodbine Downs Boulevard, Toronto, ON, Canada
December 3, 2020 12:57 PM
“I got a turkey sub with spinach and a cookie on 12/2/2020 @ 12:30 pm, I feel ill and was up vomiting all night into the next day. I still feel very ill. ”
December 3, 2020 11:09 AM
“Ate a spicy Italian and within a short period of time was vomiting profusely, diarrhea, stomach pain. It was horrible and here it is 2 days later and I'm afraid to eat anything. ”
December 1, 2020 12:45 AM
“went there yesterday, got a tuna sub. ended up throwing up in the night while sleeping. thought it was a fluke, came back the next day and got the same order, threw up all over the place, been sick for 2 days because of this place. ”
November 29, 2020 10:06 PM
“Had sweet corn as an option on my sandwich, they were reaching the bottom of the tub so I don’t know how old it was, when they went to replace it, they just poured the bottom of the old stuff onto the top of the new tub, the next few days I had a bad stomach and couldn’t eat, being diabetic it also... played with my blood sugars ”
November 29, 2020 2:23 PM
“Chicken and bacon melt sandwich purchased and ate around 1-2pm and then sickness kicked in around 7-8pm. Still Ill 24hours later, bed ridden. ”
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
November 24, 2020 9:57 AM
“I had a turkey sub I am the only one that ordered the turkey so I am the only one that got sick from sandwiches I am senior citizen ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 11, 2020 11:51 AM
“I made it myself, maybe 3 visits to toilet in few hours,, stomach pain after but cause unknown ”
Great Value Organic Dark Sweet Cherries, Walmart Supercenter, West Shawnee Street, Muskogee, Oklahoma, USA
November 4, 2020 6:23 PM
“I ate great value organic dark sweet cherries at 11:30 pm Nov. 1st.. at 4:58 am I woke up with severe stomach cramps and diarrhea. Today is November 3rd still have cramps and diarrhea but it's about 50% of what it was. ”
November 29, 2020 8:45 AM
“Kung pao shrimp GF One person ate meal. Symptoms started 1-2 hours later for that person. Painful abdominal/intestinal cramping and bad gas. Upset stomach. ”
November 13, 2020 2:54 PM
“Salmon sushi My friend had something different and she didn’t get sick she pay for the bill so I don’t have a copy of the receipt. We ate at 5pm. I heart started racing soon after and I was having heart palpitations. And then I woke up and my stomach was in excruciating pain. I started having diarr... hea and throwing up at the same time and then I started throwing up blood and I started p*oping blood. Watery blood and then it became more consistently just pouring blood. ”
November 13, 2020 2:24 PM
“I ate scallops with bacon cream sauce. I became really, really sick. I am the only individual in the household that loves sea food. Maybe 20 min to an hour i became ill. Never has happened with seafood. WHY? I am an Oral Cancer Survivor ral ”
November 30, 2020 7:38 AM
“Tysons Chicken nuggets I was so sick vomiting my babys had diarrhea also u know forsure because when I think of the last thing that I ate it makes me sick still We ate for supper woke up in the middle of the night with sour stomach burps were horrible my children had sore tummys they had diarrhea in... there pamper well one did my other child had diarrhea and wasnt so energetic ”
November 11, 2020 12:09 AM
“Me and 3 of my friends went over to have dinner at there around 1930Hrs, Close to their closing timing. We ordered the Hot Fried chicken, the double cheese burger, the cubano and the pastrami reuben. All four of us are having / had constant diarrhoea this morning and we have not had any meals in bet... ween. ”
November 17, 2020 6:29 PM
“I went here last night to get food, service was fast and the food was hot. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to eat since and have had bad diarrhea all day. About 10 minutes ago I threw up and saw all the undigested fries and chicken strips from 15 hours ago. ”
November 10, 2020 12:43 AM
“5 layered dip in the deli department. It expired the day I Brought it so I thought it was ok to eat since it was the last day. couple hours before I started having symptoms. I felt really bad I was in bed for 7 hours in pain could not eat. Bad diarrhea just terrible. Today is the second day I cant... eat normal I feel bad, I will never again buy groceries out of Walmart ”