IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Subway, Spartanburg Highway, Wellford, SC, USA
October 17, 2020 8:31 AM
“I ordered through doordash for my family, my wife got some chicken thing and so did my son but I had the meatball sub and that morning around 2-3am I couldn't stop going to the bathroom. Pardon my French but I was p**ing out boo. Then about 1pm I started vomiting pretty bad, I'm not able to hold any... thing down, it is now two days later at 830am and I'm reporting that I still am very much as sick as I was when it started. ”
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
November 25, 2020 5:12 AM
“I ordered via DoorDash just before midnight on 11/24. The burgers clearly had been reheated, which means the food was potentially in the trash can prior. The quarter pounder and the mcdouble packaging had white greasy chunks and slime like substance melted all over it. I had went to open the box whe... n the smell got to me and the fries I ate prior which were also soaked in grease like they too, had been reheated. It seems the staff at this location should have the video tape pulled on them to verify they are not tampering with the food, because around 1am on 11/25 just 5 minutes after eating the McCurry first and the fries, I had puked from the overwhelming experience. I looked at the bun from the quarter pounder and it also had burn marks like the bread was burnt from being reheated as only part of the bun was burnt slightly more than the rest, but was still firm like bread gets after its sat out from being reheated again. I puked twice and I have a throbbed in my neck from the force of the puking. I have a oversalted and greasy taste in the back of my throat and this is very discomforting. I feel very sick to my stomach still and its very uneasy. I would like some action taken see the images for yourself. ”
November 24, 2020 10:39 PM
“Ordered A poutine and hotdog from there through doordash
The poutine didn’t taste good wasn’t fresh , right after I took a few bites my stomach started hurting now I’m in the bathroom having diarrhea ”
November 24, 2020 9:57 AM
“I had a turkey sub I am the only one that ordered the turkey so I am the only one that got sick from sandwiches I am senior citizen ”
November 23, 2020 9:07 PM
“I ate a chicken bacon ranch sub. I ate a subway chicken bacon ranch sub. Ate half the footlong sub and started feeling sick. I then threw up a few times that night and didn't go to work the next morning. Didn't take long before I got sick after eating it. ”
November 21, 2020 10:08 AM
“I got a 12” in hartford tuna, with cheese, lettuce, onion, spinach, green peppers and chipotle south west. and a 6” :, meatball with the same things on it. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 1, 2020 3:14 PM
“chicken 3 people including myself ordering various items all including chicken (wrap, selects, legend), within a few hours was feeling very bloated and stomach was unsettled. 4am the next morning we were all vomiting and had diarrhea. 24 hours after and we are still quite sick. ”
November 6, 2020 10:07 PM
“Beef and Cheddar 30 minutes or less after I ate a beef and cheddar, two mozzarella sticks and curly fries I got severe abdominal pain and started getting nauseous and I’m afraid to move I feel like I’m going to spray mud ”
November 25, 2020 10:51 AM
“Ordered pizza last night and ended up getting awful stomach cramps and cold sweats. We have been puking since around one a.m last night. We hadn't eaten anything else but a few granola bars and bananas earlier in the day and felt fine prior to getting the cowboy pizza and the gourmet vegetarian. Sti... ll dry heaving even though we have nothing left to vomit. ”
November 5, 2020 12:59 AM
“I ate half footlong chicken breast. The food poisoning was so bad I stayed up all night vomiting and had some diarrhea as well. Nothing would stay down so I vomited the water I drank and was severely dehydrated. I couldn’t get much sleep because of the pain. ”
November 16, 2020 9:50 PM
“Bought their Premade chicken fettuccine Alfredo from here and had it for dinner last night. Woke up feeling a bit sick to my stomach developed diarrhea throughout the whole day and felt nauseous and ended up in urgent care. Feeling weak and with diarrhea and extreme nausea and vomiting. High blood p... ressure was high. Didn’t have anything else for dinner last night. ”
November 9, 2020 12:05 AM
“Sunday meal we bought there Myself, my husband and my two children ages 8 and 4 started to feel ill about 6 hours after consuming the Sunday meal we bought from there. We bought the food at about 11am and consumed the food directly after buying it at a picnic spot. We had nothing to eat prior to th... at and had nothing else to eat there after. We came home and had a relaxing day until the symptoms started to occur. Thoughout the night we had to endure all the symptoms and my children suffered immensely. We are still unwell and feel terrible. ”
November 21, 2020 9:46 AM
“Deviled eggs Me and my wife and 1 year old daughter went there for dinner i had the mushroom flatbread and deviled eggs I shared the deviled eggs with my daughter 2 hours after I began to experience stomach pain and when I arrived home all night I had very bad diarrhea and this morning my daughter... has been suffering the same fate of explosive diarrhea it’s definitely the Deviled eggs from there ”
November 7, 2020 2:39 PM
“My whole family has diarrhea after eating grilled chicken from this place my husband my daughter her partner and 10month old baby ”
November 28, 2020 11:33 AM
“I got coronavirus (COVID-19) from bad pork used in my taco salad from chipotle restaurant on 10/4/2020 I ate a TACO SALAD made with PORK 🐷. I was vomiting & pooping water within 6hrs. Because I DIDNT REPLACE MY ELECTROLYTES IMMEDIATELY upon loosing them while vomiting & pooping, with Either gatorade... propel water or Pedialite...I landed in the ICU for 2 wks! ”
November 10, 2020 12:43 AM
“5 layered dip in the deli department. It expired the day I Brought it so I thought it was ok to eat since it was the last day. couple hours before I started having symptoms. I felt really bad I was in bed for 7 hours in pain could not eat. Bad diarrhea just terrible. Today is the second day I cant... eat normal I feel bad, I will never again buy groceries out of Walmart ”