IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Subway, Lee Highway, Chattanooga, TN, USA
April 17, 2021 9:02 AM
“Report date: Apr 13, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: observed no person in charge with chicago food sanitation certificate on site. Instructed manager to designate person in charge during all hours of operations. Priority foundation.... 2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no city of chicago certified food manager on site nor city of chicago certificate posted while tcs foods (chicken, soup) are being prepared and served. Instructed to operate with a city of chicago certified manager on site at all times. 7-38-012(a) priority foundation violation. Citation issued
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site during inspection. Instructed to provide employee health policy for all employees. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: found ceiling tile near restroom with water stain. Instructed to repair or replace.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed dirt and debris on floor drains throughout premises. Must clean and maintain.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no proof of allergen training certificate. Management instructed that all certified food managers must obtain this certificate.
59. Previous priority foundation violation corrected
- comments: previous priority foundation violation not corrected. Still outside garbage area not maintained. Observed dumpster overflowing preventing lid from not closing properly. This is harborge and a food source for rodents and other pest. Priority foundation violation 7-38-020(b). Citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
April 18, 2021 1:22 AM
“Right now as we speak started 20 minutes ago. This is definitely food poisoning. I wiped up 2 chunks of what appeared to be undercooked meatballs
i feel like calling them. my husbandis severely sick.
Meatball sandwich from there ”
March 2, 2021 1:54 PM
“Ate lunch at 4:00 pm, 03/01/2021, with a group and ordered an Italian Sub with ranch, white american cheese, oil, and vinegar. I started feeling symptoms at 7:30 am, 03/02/2021, this morning nausea and stomach cramping. My friends texted me as well to ask if I had the same symptoms as them and it tu... rns out we did. ”
February 28, 2021 11:32 AM
“Ate the chicken casdillia this Friday. Have not stopped throwing up since! ”
February 27, 2021 8:25 PM
“Bought food from there
Chicken sandwich Bought 2 chicken sandwiches was eating at work lights were dim dint look at food but ate a whole sandwich and looked at other it was raw ”
February 7, 2021 5:18 PM
“I had a ribeye cooked rare, brussell sprouts, and a salad. Only had water to drink. ”
January 31, 2021 3:09 AM
“Ate chicken tenders, woke up with diarrhea/ abdominal cramping and severe muscle & joint pain ”
Recent Interesting Reports
April 14, 2021 8:31 PM
“Great value chicken in a can I ate Just me, about 1 he after I ate. I got real dizzy, couldn’t hold my head up, sweating, upset tummy abs throwing up.
April 13, 2021 11:27 AM
“Half-and-half Purchased the half-and-half from there on Monday 4/12/21 and had a couple tablespoons in my coffee this morning 4/13/21. Almost immediately, I had diarrhea and stomach cramps. After a long while in the bathroom, thought it was a fluke so had another sip of coffee. Again, Immediately ha... d diarrhea, stomach cramps but also nausea (came close to vomiting) and pain in my kidneys. Drank 1/2 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar in 4oz water in case it was a bacteria in the milk. After 10 minutes of drinking the ACV and 1 hour after the onset, I'm starting to feel better.
Just now. Still sick ”
April 8, 2021 2:30 PM
“My family and I are sick with food poisoning symptoms after eating from there , this includes my fiancé and our 20 month old son who couldn’t hold anything down not even water ”
March 30, 2021 7:22 AM
“Seaweed salad The nausea started a few hours after eating the seaweed salad. It actually woke me up. But were I rush to the toilet to vomit I’m not able to, just have a lot of saliva. My stomach hurts as well, feel irritated like a burning sensation
March 29, 2021 4:14 AM
“I got sick March 16 2021. I was hospitalized March 23 and I am at home with symptoms still., Ordered food through Doordash the night before flying back home. I had salmon, broccoli & loaded mashed potatoes. My husband had a 5 cheese grilled cheese. My husband also got immediately sick but recovered... in 2 days. My husband and I vomited violently within 2 hrs. This was followed by severe abdominal pain and non stop diarrhea. My husband's symptoms subsided within 2 days. Vomiting, abdominal pain and non stop diarrhea continued for me. I went to the hospital on 3/23/23. Was diagnosed with food poisoning that caused severe dehydration where I received 8 liters of iv in 2 1/2 days. I now have a swollen colon, colitis, inflammation all over and have to take multiple meds to help control my symptoms.
Stomach pains, non stop diarrhea. I passed out from exhaustion & did not have a opportunity to throw out my husbands grilled cheese. He responsed the same way. Fun flying home on an 8 hr flight like that.
The hospital sent me home to finish recovering. I am on multiple medications. Unable to eat anything other than 1/3 cup of bland food. I received 8 liters of iv that has retained in my right leg and hard to walk. I will be filing a law suit. ”
April 14, 2021 2:17 AM
“I believe it was the dozen shucked bluepoint oysters with lemon wedges, it could have been the ahi poke but I think it was the oysters Ordered a dozen shucked oysters and lemon wedges plus a half pound of ahi poke from this Company on Monday, April 12th at around 3:30 pm. They were delivered in a fo... il container sitting on a bed of ice. I drove it five minutes home in a cooler and ate them on the patio with the lemons squeezed on. I was the only one who ate them and the poke. At around 8 or so, my stomach felt a little odd, but I thought it was gas. At around 10 pm, symptoms started. Sharp, painful stomach cramps like stabbing, waves of nausea,.doubled over on toilet and first normal stool, then when I thought it was over, it kept coming back more and more watery and foul. It lasted for a couple hours at least ”
April 19, 2021 3:01 PM
“Company name: Shearer’s Foods LLC
Brand name: Raley’s
Product recalled: Salt & Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips
Reason of the recall: May Contain Undeclared Milk
FDA Recall date: April 19, 2021
Recall details: Shearer’s Foods LLC of Massillon, OH is voluntarily recalling two lots of 9.5 ounce bag... s of “Raley’s Salt & Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips,” because they may contain undeclared milk. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
Raley’s Salt & Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips were distributed at Raley’s retail stores in CA. The product comes in a 9.5 ounce bag. Only two lots of the product are affected. The recalled packages bear the following UPC and Sell By”/lot code information:
- UPC: 10046567025466. Sell By: 08 2 21. 06109805 | 05 17 21. 06102005
There have been no reports of illness. This recall is being made with the knowledge of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Consumers who have purchased 9.5 ounce packaged of Raley’s Salt & Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips with the “Sell By” dates at issue are urged not to eat the product and to return it to the store for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact a Shearer’s representative Monday through Friday from 8:30am – 4:30pm EST at 1-800-428-6843.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
April 15, 2021 4:43 PM
“My husband got dizzy a few hours ago. He was driving and had to pull over and take a few minutes before he could drive back to motel where we are staying, Our 15 year old son says he has had stomach cramps and diarrhea since he woke this morning. He says he has been getting waves o dizzy feelings a... nd waves of intense stomach pain
By the time he got back( a few miles) he was really nauseous, he went straight into restroom and vomited with intense abdominal pains I myself am feeling nauseous and have been really tired all day. We ended up having to pay for motel here again because none of us feel up to being able to travel. Especially not driving ”
April 4, 2021 4:25 AM
“6 in party / 4 fell ill with diarrhea and vomiting within 6 hours after leaving establishment. Had meatballs, garlic toast, chicken and rigatoni. Had stomach aches before leaving parking lot. ”