IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trader Joe's, Cabot Drive, Corona, CA, USA
Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhea
3 years ago
3 days ago and today after consuming half portions of a very fishy seminiferous and tasting chicken pot pies from Trader Joe’s. Purchased from Trader Joe’s., Within 6 hours of eating this food | Symptoms: Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhea
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Stomach Pain,Cramps
Suspected source: their Coconut Shrimp
Onset: 45 minutes
Duration: Two hours
Additional information: I also had their mini chicken tacos | Symptoms: Stomach Pain, Cramps
2 weeks ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea,Nausea,Headache
Suspected source: baconator
Onset: 1-2 hours
Duration: 5 hrs | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Headache
3 weeks ago
I picked up a “yummy sushi” spicy tuna roll pack at six dollars at 7 PM November 4, 2022 went to the car to enjoy the first bite as soon as I started chewing some of it I immediately had to spit it out because it was... overwhelmingly unbearable and toxic, throw it away immediately. Went home 5 to 10 minutes after the issue to try and enjoy better food but then, I had lost my appetite completely because of that terrible sushi but as soon as I forced some water and a little food I started dry heaving and now It feels like something is stuck in my throat and I had severe and heart burn episode and suffered a panic/anxiety attack. Recovering but in pain. | Symptoms: Vomiting, Loss of Appetite, Body Ache, Heartburn
1 month ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea,Stomach Pain,Cramps,Chills,Headache,other: Other
Suspected source: Chicken vegetables
Onset: 7 hours
Duration: 24 hours
Additional information: Kidneys hurt | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills, Headache
2 months ago
Ordered the Mac and cheese grilled sandwich and got vomiting and diarrhea. Bad experience, had an exam today and ended up leaving in the middle of the USMLE step 3 exam due to vomiting! Costly experience. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
In norco California, last night September 1st 2022 at 8:30pm I ordered a steak burrito with brown rice, black bean,sour cream,cheese and lettuce and steak in my burrito. After I finished my burrito at that branch At 10:00pm I have been going to the bathroom three times... in the middle of the night. 5:00 am this morning till about 9:00pm today I have went had 16 times of diarrhea,now headaches dehydrated now throw up left work early today I feel so weak.I’m a super healthy 31 year old male. I never get this I eat at home all the time. I am so mad but also I don’t want anybody too feel this pain this is not fair to the family’s and kids in that norco area please figure out a way to fix that branch. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Headache, Dehydration, Weakness
3 months ago
Very displeased with this business. Went there Tuesday, was up vomiting all night. I called management next morning and they said they couldn't help at all and referred me to corporate email. The gentleman who emailed me was harassing me for medical docs which is against HIPPA... and accusing me of "feigning an occurrence" which I not only find extremely insulting but degrading as well basically calling me a liar!!! | Symptoms: Vomiting
12 hours ago
11/28/22, breakfast sandwich I ate this at about 11 and that night I was vomiting with diarrhea and a fever of 101.9 for 24 hours. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Vomiting, Nausea
Recent Interesting Reports
I started eating a burger last night and immediately tasted it wasn't good and stopped. Then in the morning I woke up from nausea and had all the symptoms of poisoning. My girlfriend ate exactly the same as me that day, but she had a vegan one... instead of my burger and had no complaints. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Piantedosi Baking Co. bread roll products - recalled due to potential Cronobacter sakazakii or Clostridium botulinum
4 weeks ago
FDA announced the recall of several bread roll products by Piantedosi Baking Co., Inc. because they may be contaminated with Cronobacter sakazakii and/or Clostridium botulinum. These products were distributed in MA, ME, NH, NY, VT, RI, CT, NJ, VA, FL, NC, SC, IL, MS and CO.
The... recalled products are:
- Finger Roll 24-pack (033474400885), Lot Codes: 22082; 22096; 22102; 22109 Expiration: 3/23/2023; 4/6/2023; 4/12/2023; 4/19/2023.
- Soft Dinner Roll No Seeds Unsliced 24-pack (033474400960), Lot Codes: 22082; 22091; 22096; 22103; 22110 Expiration: 3/23/2023; 4/1/2023; 4/6/2023; 4/13/2023; 4/20/2023.
- Gourmet Junior Burger Roll 12-pack (033474501308), Lot Codes: 22083; 22104; 22112; 22115 Expiration: 3/24/2023; 4/14/2023; 4/22/2023; 4/25/2023.
- Gourmet Burger Roll 12-pack (033474501322), Lot Codes: 22083; 22088; 22091; 22095; 22101; 22105; 22109; 22112 Expiration: 3/24/2023; 3/29/2023; 4/1/2023; 4/5/2023; 4/11/2023; 4/15/2023; 4/19/2023; 4/22/2023.
- SPR Roll 12-pack (033474501339), Lot Codes: 22083; 22084; 22087; 22094; 22102; 22104; 22108; 22111; 22112; 22115 Expiration: 3/24/2023; 3/25/2023; 3/28/2023; 4/4/2023; 4/12/2023; 4/14/2023; 4/18/2023; 4/21/2023; 4/22/2023; 4/25/2023.
- Seeded SPR Roll 12-pack (033474501360), Lot Codes: 22084; 22098; 22105; 22112 Expiration: 3/25/2023; 4/8/2023; 4/15/2023; 4/22/2023.
- Clustered Potato Burger Roll 12-pack (033474502855), Lot Codes: 22105; 22112 Expiration: 4/15/2023; 4/22/2023.
- B & W Sweet Burger Roll 12-pack (033474502947), Lot Codes: 22092; 22099 Expiration: 4/2/2023; 4/9/2023.
- Hawaiian Sandwich Roll 12-pack (033474502978), Lot Codes: 22110 Expiration: 4/20/22
- Gourmet Potato Deli Roll 12-pack (033474503647), Lot Codes: 22081; 22084; 22094; 22101; 22102; 22108; 22110; 22111; 22115 Expiration: 3/22/2023; 3/25/2023; 4/4/2023; 4/11/2023; 4/12/2023; 4/18/2023; 4/20/2023; 4/21/2023; 4/25/2023.
- Split Top Burger Roll 12-pack (033474503777), Lot Codes: 22081; 22094 Expiration: 3/22/2023; 4/4/2023
- Brioche Style Burger Roll 12-pack (033474504170), Lot Codes: 22082; 22095; 22103; 22109 Expiration: 3/23/2023; 4/5/2023; 4/13/2023; 4/19/2023.
- Sunset Burger Roll 12-pack (033474504187), Lot Codes: 22104; 22110 Expiration: 4/14/2023; 4/20/2023.
- B & W Gourmet Burger Roll 12-pack (033474504644), Lot Codes: 22085; 22092; 22106; 22112 Expiration: 3/26/2023; 4/2/2023; 4/16/2023; 4/22/2023.
- Slider Rolls No Seeds 24-pack (033474504941), Lot Codes: 22082; 22096; 22103; 22110 Expiration: 3/23/2023; 4/6/2023; 4/13/2023; 4/20/2023.
- Gourmet Potato Deli Roll 12-pack (033474509526), Lot Codes: 22094; 22102 Expiration: 4/4/2023; 4/12/2023.
- Brioche-Style Slider Roll 24-pack (033474512021), Lot Codes: 22081; 22088; 22095; 22102; 22109 Expiration: 3/22/2023; 3/29/2023; 4/5/2023; 4/12/2023; 4/19/2023.
- Gourmet Potato Slider Rolls 24-pack (033474512045), Lot Codes: 22081; 22088; 22091; 22095; 22102; 22103; 22104; 22105; 22110 Expiration: 3/22/2023; 3/29/2023; 4/1/2023; 4/5/2023; 4/12/2023; 4/13/2023; 4/14/2023; 4/15/2023; 4/20/2023.
Product Quantity: 18,119 frozen product trays (total).
If you have the recalled products in your home, please do not eat them, throw them away.
According to the CDC people of all ages can be infected with Cronobacter sakazakii, it can cause problems in cuts, scrapes, or places where people have had surgeries, and also get into the urinary tract.
In case you experience Botulism symptoms such as diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain or Cronobacter sakazakii symptoms, report it now. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Finger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Soft Dinner Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Gourmet Junior Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Gourmet Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
SPR Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Seeded SPR Rol: accessdata.fda.gov
Clustered Potato Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
B & W Sweet Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Hawaiian Sandwich Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Gourmet Potato Deli Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Split Top Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Brioche Style Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Sunset Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
B & W Gourmet Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Slider Rolls: accessdata.fda.gov
Gourmet Potato Deli Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Brioche-Style Slider Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Gourmet Potato Slider Rolls: accessdata.fda.gov
My mother ate half of their philly cheese steak and was sick about 12 hrs later. She can't keep any food or liquids down. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea,Nausea,Vomiting,Fever
Suspected source: oreo blizzard
Onset: within an hour
Duration: over 10 hours | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Fever
Seed Ranch Flavor Co. Everything But... The Sushi & Dumplings Hot Sauce and Umami Everyday Sauce - recalled due to alllergens
3 weeks ago
The affected products are being recalled from the marketplace because they contain soy which is not declared on the label.
- Brand: Seed Ranch Flavor Co., Product: Everything But... The Sushi & Dumplings Hot Sauce, Size: 148 ml, UPC: 8 60008 58851 7, Codes: 071122;... 081822; 6188; BB061025, Distribution: Sold online and from Oscar and Libby's Gift Store Inc. stores in Victoria, British Columbia
- Brand: Seed Ranch Flavor Co., Product: Umami Everyday Sauce, Size: 148 ml, UPC: 8 67732 00032 2, Codes: 031422, Distribution: Sold at Elliot Home + Lifestyle, 462 4 Street SE, #203, Medicine Hat, Alberta.
Check to see if you have recalled products; Do not consume recalled products to which you are allergic or sensitive as they may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction; and do not serve, use, sell or distribute recalled products.
Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the location where they were purchased
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Company name: Oscar and Libby's Gift Store Inc., Elliot Home + Lifestyle
Brand name: Seed Ranch Flavor Co.
Product recalled: Everything But... The Sushi & Dumplings Hot Sauce, Umami Everyday Sauce
Reason of the recall: Issue Food - Allergen - Soy
CFIA Recall date: 2022-11-04
Yesterday November 10, 2022, Healthy choice spaghetti and Meatballs. Bought from here. Got nausea, severe stomach cramps and diarrhea that lasted 7 hours. Just want to alert to save someone else from this experience. I just never experienced anything like this before. I just wanted to alert others. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Cramps
Progresso chicken and wild rice soup, i vomited it all up with 30 minutes of eating it. Very sick. Got it from here. Expeirenced nausea, vomiting, cramping. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Cramps
Ordered a burrito with sofritas, brown rice, black beans, fajita veggies, guac and sour cream. My stomach started cramping halfway through eating the burrito and within 20 minutes I was vomiting. Sickness lasted for the rest of the night | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
The New York’s Department of Agriculture and Markets warned consumers not to consume unpasteurized raw milk from the farm of Eric and Jessica Nickol located at 995 County Highway 35, Maryland, NY 12116 in Otsego County due to possible Listeria monocytogenes contamination. To date, no illnesses have... been reported to the Department associated with this product.
On November 9, 2022, the producer was notified of a preliminary positive test result. Further laboratory testing, completed on November 14, 2022, confirmed the presence of Listeria monocytogenes in the raw milk sample. The producer is now prohibited from selling raw milk until subsequent sampling indicates that the product is free of harmful bacteria.
The Department recommends that any consumers who purchased raw milk from the farm of Eric and Jessica Nickol immediately dispose of it.
Raw milk does not provide the protection of pasteurization. Pasteurization is a process that heats milk to a specific temperature for a set period of time. Pasteurization kills the bacteria responsible for numerous illnesses and diseases such as listeriosis, salmonellosis, campylobacteriosis, typhoid fever, tuberculosis, diphtheria, and brucellosis. Pasteurization of milk is recognized internationally as an effective means of preventing outbreaks of foodborne illnesses, including listeriosis.
In case you are experiencing Listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
4 weeks ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea,Vomiting
Suspected source: Salmon salad
Onset: 6 hours
Duration: Right now
Sick: Not sure
Additional information: Purchased Nov 1, consumed at lunch Nov 2 | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting