IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
2 months ago
Went and ordered a crave case and I ate about 5 sliders . Went to bed woke up next morning with constant vomiting and pooping . Was having a hard time keeping anything down and breathing I ended up going to the hospital . Will never eat at a White Castle ever again | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Report date: Nov 29, 2023
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: noted internal temperature of tcs food items inside service coolers to be improper: hydrated onions in water 58. 8f. Manager immediately and voluntarily disposed of 4 lbs of products worth $10. 00 through denaturing process.... Priority violation #7-38-005. Citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: noted heavy and theick geasr accumulation inside the electrical unit of deep fryers. Also noted food particles and food debris inside service cooler. Instructed to detail clean and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and maintain all floor drains throughout premises.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: noted heavy dirt and grease accumulation inside, on pipes/conduits, and edges of the exhaust hood and filters above cooking equipment. Instructed to detail clean and maintain hood, filters, and pipes/conduits.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: noted the following previous core violation #58 rule #6-201. 11 from inspection report #2567062 dated 11/15/2022 not corrected. --6-201. 11 floors throughout the entire facility, along all baseboards, at the entranceway to the dining room, throughout the kitchen under all equipment, floor of the walk-in freezer, and washrooms all with dirt, debris, and encrusted grease. -----ceiling ventilation and tiles in both washrooms with excessive dust and dirt. Must clean and maintain all. ----damaged ceiling tile above the utility service sink. ----blackened, moldy wall caulking at the three-compartment sink. Must replace. Priority foundation violation #7-42-090. Citation issued.
Report date: Nov 20, 2023
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed water temperature at hand washing sink in women's toilet room at 145f. Water temperature at hand washing sink in men's toilet room found at 149f. Both are automatic hand sinks. A... handwashing sink shall have maximum hot water temperature of 49ï¿½c (120ï¿½f) through a mixing valve or combination faucet. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: instructed to clean litter on ground surrounding outdoor dumpster area.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no proof of food handler training completion for employees. Must provide.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation not corrected from 8/11/2021, report #2523885. #47-4-501. 11--observed a torn door gasket inside of the 3 door stand-up cooler(middle door). Instructed management to replace the torn door gasket. #55-6-201. 17--instructed to replace water stained ceiling tiles in hallway leading to washrooms. #55-6-501. 12--observed dirty floors with excessive grease build up underneath the fryers. Must clean floors in detail and maintain. Priority foundation violation. 7-42-090. Citation issued.
3 weeks ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills
Suspected source: White castle
Onset: 12 to 24 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: 3 people | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills
I only had two burgers without cheese. Burped them up all day then had severe stomach pains and diarrhea | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
4 months ago
We bought and ate Sukhis Indian food about 3 days ago and we have had diarrhea ever since. This is the 2nd time that an issue happened with this food the first time we thought…..well it’s Indian food….but this time we are positive some sort of bacteria... was in the food to cause prolonged symptoms……DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT…..it is clear that the product brand has extremely poor safety standards. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Ate the Salmon Bento box for lunch, started feeling bad later in the evening followed by severe vomiting and diarrhea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
Suspected source: Not sure
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: Less than 4 hours
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
Ate at the dining hall at 5pm. Started vomiting and having diarrhea at 2:30am | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Recent Interesting Reports
21 hours ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills, Headache
Suspected source: Chicken noodle soup
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: Several days
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills, Headache
last night eating at restaurant no | Symptoms: Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhea
I purchased a package of oatmeal raisin cookies on 1pm Nov 22, 2023. I was driving through town to get to Montana and ate them in the car. When I areived at my destination that evening, symptoms (diarrhea, cramps, chills) began that was the only food I... had that after, having had a bagel around 5 am with cream cheese (also from Walmart). I have been bedridden since with thse symptoms, have not eaten anything else since, including thanksgiving day nner as I was unable and too sick.
The food was oatmeal raisin cookies from the bakery section with a use by daye of November 29 | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps, Chills
My wife and I ate there Oct 27, 2023 at 4:15 pm for an early dinner since we was flying out of RDU for a week long cruise for our 25th wedding Anniversary. I had Meatloaf and she had something different thank god. I only ate about... 1/4 of it as it tasted off.
We went back to our hotel, and everything was fine. I woke up at 4am and had diarrhea but still thought nothing of it. Got to the airport and got to the gate and I got really really cold chills. So I bought a hoodie to help. About 10 minutes later out of know where I made it to the trash can just in time to throw up. I then continued to throw up for 45 minutes non stop. After everything was gone I felt a bit of relief.
We got on the plane to Miami Fl and about 1/2 way there it hit me again. Dry heaving thank got happened but also Diarrhea happened IN THE BATHROOM thank god.
We made it to the hotel at they seen I was sick so we went to MDUrgentCare as the hotel suggested and they said I was ok to cruise I just had a small bug. It would go away in 12 hours.
We went to hotel and I slept, threw up and Diarrhea all night long for hours. Sat we got on the ship and I went to the cabin and lied down and did not do anything but throw up and had the diarrhea for hours like 10 hours. My wife said let’s go to medical the next morning very early and I am glad I did. They saved my life. Dr Christy saved my life period.
My blood pressure was 62/32
My kidneys was at a 6.7 which means they shut down. My heart rate was all over the board. I could only have diarrhea and could not Pee. They gave me a catheter to help with that. This basically was just about 150 miles out from Miami I’d guess. Again the ships dr’s saved my life.
They got ahold of JETICU and my wife along with our luggage and myself was taken off the ship and flown back to Ft.Lauderdale Fl from Cozumel on the private hospital jet. Once landed in Ft Lauderdale they took us by ambulance to Broward County hospital who specialized in Infectious Diseases.
I was taken to their 3rd floor I believe it was for 3 days. After numerous vials of blood, test, cat scans, EKG’s they came in and said I for sure had Salmanella and maybe Ecoli.
With my kidneys shutting down the way they did it effected my whole body which almost sent it into shut down mode.
Today is Nov 18, 2023 at 8:25 pm and I am still in bed and sick.
The Broward County health department has been in touch with me. The Harnett county Health department is working on this with me as is the CDC in Atlanta Ga.
The Cheesecake Factory is the only food I ate on Oct 27 that got me this sick beginning 12 hours later. I also lost 36 lbs as of today as well.
I hate to say this but I hope there is others who ate the meatloaf at the Cheesecake Factory there in Raleigh on Glenwood street. I just hope no one has gotten sick like I did.
So our 25th wedding anniversary was pretty much a total disaster in almost every way possible. Thank you to the dr’s on the carnival Cruise ship and to the Dr’s at Broward County Hospital along with the JETICU dr’s Who all worked together to save my life.
If you know anyone who got sick during that time frame who may of ate at the cheese cake factory on Glenwood ave in Raleigh nc please have them notify there local health department or please call the Harnett county Nc health department. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Chills
4 weeks ago
Had dinner around 10p on Friday November 3. I had an egg and toast dish in a red wine sauce with ham and mushroom as a starter and the quenelle with potatoes and salad as a main. For dessert I had panna cotta. The next day I... woke up with mild nausea that got worse over the course of the day and turned into pretty severe weakness, chills and fatigue that lasted about 18 hours. I also experienced pain and discomfort in my liver. I was finally able to eat a little bit again Sunday evening but as of Monday I’m still experiencing fatigue, upset stomach and liver discomfort. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Weakness, Chills, Fatigue
AFTER I ATE THE LEAN CUISINE PROTEIN KICK CHEESE PIZZA I GOT A HEADACHE IMMEDIATELY AND SEVERE HEARTBURN FOLLOWED BY DIARRHEA. STILL FEELING VERY NAUSEOUS | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Headache, Heartburn
Yesterday and today Ceviche No, I ate a ceviche at the Marques culinary house, which ended my trip, I lost 2 days in the hospital. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Suspicion of food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Fever, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills, Headaches
Suspected source: Following our meal at McDonald's Aubagne
Onset: 1 to 2 days
Duration: other: Sunday night into the night and now I'm still there
Sick: 2 people
Additional information: Hello, Friday December 1,... 2023 around 8 pm I came to eat at the McDonald Aubagne restaurant with my girlfriend. And since then we have nauseous stomachaches... We ate nuggets, 1 cheeseburger, 1 sandwich McDonalds | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Fever, Cramps, Headache, Chills, Stomach Pain
Company Announcement Dianne's Fine Desserts of Newburyport, MA 01950 is voluntarily recalling 512 cases (2048 trays) of Gordon Food Service (GFS) Sienna Bakery® Chocolate Decadent Brownies (GFS#226240) and Sienna Bakery® Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies (GFS#226260) due to inadvertent mislabeling of the inner tray of brownies, resulting in... undeclared peanuts. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to peanuts run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reactions if they consume these products. The impacted product, was distributed wholesale to food service operators and through retail Gordon Food Service (“GFS”) Stores in AR, FL, IL, IN, KY, MI, MO, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, WI, WV. No adverse reactions have been reported to date.
Trays are labeled as Sienna Bakery® Chocolate Decadent Brownies (GFS#226240) with lot code of 23243 printed on the bottom right corner of the tray (picture attached). Tray size is 16.5 x 12.5. x 2 inches.
Cases are labeled Sienna Bakery® Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies (GFS# 226260) and have a lot code identifier printed as 6Z3H31 on master case labels on bottom right corner around the barcode of the master case label and 23243 imprinted in the center of the master case label (picture attached).
The voluntary recall was initiated after a customer complaint noting that product containing peanuts was distributed in packaging that did not have the presence of peanuts called out on the label.
Consumers who have purchased trays of GFS Item #226240 Sienna Bakery® Chocolate Decadent Brownies with a lot code of 23243 or master cases of GFS Item# 226260 Sienna Bakery® Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies, lot# 6Z3H31 or 23243 are urged to return it to the place of purchase for a full refund.
In case you experience harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Dianne's Fine Desserts
Brand name: Sienna Bakery
Product recalled: Chocolate Decadent Brownies
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Peanut
FDA Recall date: November 22, 2023