IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Report date: Nov 29, 2023
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: noted internal temperature of tcs food items inside service coolers to be improper: hydrated onions in water 58. 8f. Manager immediately and voluntarily disposed of 4 lbs of products worth $10. 00 through denaturing process.... Priority violation #7-38-005. Citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: noted heavy and theick geasr accumulation inside the electrical unit of deep fryers. Also noted food particles and food debris inside service cooler. Instructed to detail clean and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and maintain all floor drains throughout premises.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: noted heavy dirt and grease accumulation inside, on pipes/conduits, and edges of the exhaust hood and filters above cooking equipment. Instructed to detail clean and maintain hood, filters, and pipes/conduits.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: noted the following previous core violation #58 rule #6-201. 11 from inspection report #2567062 dated 11/15/2022 not corrected. --6-201. 11 floors throughout the entire facility, along all baseboards, at the entranceway to the dining room, throughout the kitchen under all equipment, floor of the walk-in freezer, and washrooms all with dirt, debris, and encrusted grease. -----ceiling ventilation and tiles in both washrooms with excessive dust and dirt. Must clean and maintain all. ----damaged ceiling tile above the utility service sink. ----blackened, moldy wall caulking at the three-compartment sink. Must replace. Priority foundation violation #7-42-090. Citation issued.
Report date: Nov 20, 2023
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed water temperature at hand washing sink in women's toilet room at 145f. Water temperature at hand washing sink in men's toilet room found at 149f. Both are automatic hand sinks. A... handwashing sink shall have maximum hot water temperature of 49ï¿½c (120ï¿½f) through a mixing valve or combination faucet. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: instructed to clean litter on ground surrounding outdoor dumpster area.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no proof of food handler training completion for employees. Must provide.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation not corrected from 8/11/2021, report #2523885. #47-4-501. 11--observed a torn door gasket inside of the 3 door stand-up cooler(middle door). Instructed management to replace the torn door gasket. #55-6-201. 17--instructed to replace water stained ceiling tiles in hallway leading to washrooms. #55-6-501. 12--observed dirty floors with excessive grease build up underneath the fryers. Must clean floors in detail and maintain. Priority foundation violation. 7-42-090. Citation issued.
3 weeks ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills
Suspected source: White castle
Onset: 12 to 24 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: 3 people | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills
I only had two burgers without cheese. Burped them up all day then had severe stomach pains and diarrhea | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
1 week ago
Right after I ate Burger King last night I was instantly affected. I had extreme bloating excruciating stomach pain. I was not able to poop at all and the pain lasted from 6 pm until 3 am when I was finally able to fall asleep | Symptoms: Bloating, Stomach Pain
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected source: I’m not sure
Onset: Not sure
Duration: other: So far 16 hours
Additional information: I was eating 3 to 4 daily | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps
We went there on 3/25/23. Our granddaughter (almost 12 years old) ate ravioli and finished almost 1/2 of her meal. She began to complain of not feeling well about 1 hour after the meal. About 30 min later she began to vomit a lot, about 1 hour... she began to have diarrhea. This lasted about 4 hours. My husband and I filled up on soup and breadsticks, so we only had 3-4 bites of our meal - we were fine. We took our leftovers to go and put them in the refrigerator right away. We ate them 3/27/23 at about 5:15 pm. About 45 min I began to not feel well. 10 min later I began to vomit, 20 min later diarrhea began, both of which lasted until 12:00 am (6 hours) of a trip to the bathroom every 15-20 min. Then every 30-45 min for the same thing until about 3:30 am. I was cold and hot, on/off the rear of the night. My husband began his symptoms about 75 min after he ate. Vomiting and diarrhea for about 5 hours and chills. The next day I began to have black stools. I called my PCP and I was told to go to the ER for evaluation. 7.5 hours I was told I could go home. They gave me IV fluids, Tylenol for my 100.6 F temperature and Zofran for my nausea. CT scan of my belly was unremarkable. Bloodwork showed inflammation with elevated levels of lactic acid. My husband called the restaurant manager in Oswego, IL to report what was going on. He was nice, took the info. Our granddaughter is fine now, I have had to call off 2 days of work. My husband had to call off 1 day of work and get to work late today to get my meds and help me as I was so weak this morning I couldn’t walk without him supporting me. The dinner tasted good, but we all ordered something different, and we all suffered terribly. I ordered shrimp, scallop linguine Alfredo. My husband ordered shrimp and chicken carbonara. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Chills, Weakness
8 months ago
I have gotten food from here delivered to me several times this year but last night, the wait was longer than normal and I ordered chicken and broccoli, white rice and crab Rangoon. I only ate the rice and chicken and my children and my husband had... their own rice and chicken. it is the only thing we ate for the evening. We started throwing up about 4-5 hours later. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Recent Interesting Reports
2 weeks ago
3 of us all got the tortilla chicken soup for dinner from El Pollo Loco off of Temecula Parkway. All of us had diarrhea, stomach pains and headaches several hours later. It was horrible.
This was the only food that we all ate that night. 11/14/23 | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Headache, Stomach Pain
3 weeks ago
Lian Teng brand "Champignon Énoki" (Enoki Mushrooms) is being recalled from the marketplace due to possible Listeria monocytogenes contamination. There have been no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of this product. This product is distributed in Ontario and Quebec.
Brand: Lian Teng, Product: "Champignon... Énoki", Size: 200 g, UPC: 4 892742 010425, Codes: SN: 612501
If you think you became sick from consuming a recalled product, contact your healthcare provider; check to see if you have recalled products; and do not consume, serve, use, sell, or distribute recalled products
Recalled products should be returned to the location where they were purchased.
Food contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes may not look or smell spoiled but can still make you sick. Symptoms can include vomiting, nausea, persistent fever, muscle aches, severe headache and neck stiffness. Pregnant women, the elderly and people with weakened immune systems are particularly at risk. Although infected pregnant women may experience only mild, flu-like symptoms, the infection can lead to premature delivery, infection of the newborn or even stillbirth. In severe cases of illness, people may die.
In case you are experiencing Listeria monocytogenes symptoms, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Lian Teng Produces Inc.
Brand name: Lian Teng
Product recalled: "Champignon Énoki" (Enoki Mushrooms)
Reason of the recall: Issue Food - Microbial Contamination - Listeria
CFIA Recall date: 2023-11-08
My children and I split two Jimmy Dean sausage egg and cheese Griddles 11/26/23 @4pm, I bought them from Wegmans. My daughter and I had SEVERE cramping in our stomachs about 30min later and still do it's 9p. I want to curl up in the fetal position and puke. I felt completely fine until I ate those. | Symptoms: Nausea, Cramps
Are part of quarter pounder from Jamestown Tn / noticed it was not cooked properly - red in middle / Calledc immediately to report first manager stated “we check every burger” I said well you missed this one - then manager hung up on me - I... called back and got another manager / explained that very unpleasant and unprofessional manager just hung up on me - this manager stated would check the grill temps and speak to the crew - Said could get a refund tomorrow …. they did not seem worried that food poision could kill a human being. Took pics of the burger / said could show them or bring it back was ignored in those comments- Need trained managers and staff and ti be audited before they get people sick or worse dead. | Symptoms: Nausea
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected source: Mexican pizza and two taco supremes
Onset: 12 to 24 hours
Duration: Several days
Additional information: I doubled over at work and had to lay down on the ground. I had to call someone to... come and pick me up because I couldn’t drive. Once I got home I rested for 2 hours and had scary diarrhea. It has given me some relief but I am still weak. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Weakness
Tesco is recalling Tesco Plant Chef Sweet Potato & Chickpea Tikka Masala because it may contain milk which is not mentioned on the label. This means the product is a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents. This product... was recalled in the United Kingdom.
Tesco Plant Chef Sweet Potato & Chickpea Tikka Masala, Pack size: 400g, Batch code: L23215S, Best before: 31 August 2024
If you have bought the above product and have an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents do not eat it. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund, no receipt is required.
In case you experience harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Tesco
Product recalled: Tesco Plant Chef Sweet Potato & Chickpea Tikka Masala
FSA Recall date: 11/09/2023
3 weeks ago
My Husband and two sons got sick after eating Rana pasta., We made Rana pasta and steak 3 nights back. All five us sat down for dinner, ate our dinner and the 3 who ate the pasta were sick for 24 hours. The other two (my daughter and I) perfectly fine. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Ordered 3 tortilla soups and went to bed only to wake up 6 hrs later running back and forth to the toilet. Had cramps and chills w headache for 2 days. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps, Headache, Chills
Eat 2a day been ok Nov 26, 2023 ate
One at 7pm started feeling sick about
12am horrid diarrhea violent pains in stomache at 9am this morning had another
Cup no diarrhea yet just violent stomache ache and feeling like I have to go | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Wife had smoothie, 45 minutes later she was dizzy, with stroke like symptoms and violent vomiting. We are at the emergency room right now. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Dizziness