IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Report date: Nov 29, 2023
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: noted internal temperature of tcs food items inside service coolers to be improper: hydrated onions in water 58. 8f. Manager immediately and voluntarily disposed of 4 lbs of products worth $10. 00 through denaturing process.... Priority violation #7-38-005. Citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: noted heavy and theick geasr accumulation inside the electrical unit of deep fryers. Also noted food particles and food debris inside service cooler. Instructed to detail clean and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and maintain all floor drains throughout premises.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: noted heavy dirt and grease accumulation inside, on pipes/conduits, and edges of the exhaust hood and filters above cooking equipment. Instructed to detail clean and maintain hood, filters, and pipes/conduits.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: noted the following previous core violation #58 rule #6-201. 11 from inspection report #2567062 dated 11/15/2022 not corrected. --6-201. 11 floors throughout the entire facility, along all baseboards, at the entranceway to the dining room, throughout the kitchen under all equipment, floor of the walk-in freezer, and washrooms all with dirt, debris, and encrusted grease. -----ceiling ventilation and tiles in both washrooms with excessive dust and dirt. Must clean and maintain all. ----damaged ceiling tile above the utility service sink. ----blackened, moldy wall caulking at the three-compartment sink. Must replace. Priority foundation violation #7-42-090. Citation issued.
Report date: Nov 20, 2023
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed water temperature at hand washing sink in women's toilet room at 145f. Water temperature at hand washing sink in men's toilet room found at 149f. Both are automatic hand sinks. A... handwashing sink shall have maximum hot water temperature of 49ï¿½c (120ï¿½f) through a mixing valve or combination faucet. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: instructed to clean litter on ground surrounding outdoor dumpster area.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no proof of food handler training completion for employees. Must provide.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation not corrected from 8/11/2021, report #2523885. #47-4-501. 11--observed a torn door gasket inside of the 3 door stand-up cooler(middle door). Instructed management to replace the torn door gasket. #55-6-201. 17--instructed to replace water stained ceiling tiles in hallway leading to washrooms. #55-6-501. 12--observed dirty floors with excessive grease build up underneath the fryers. Must clean floors in detail and maintain. Priority foundation violation. 7-42-090. Citation issued.
3 weeks ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills
Suspected source: White castle
Onset: 12 to 24 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: 3 people | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills
I only had two burgers without cheese. Burped them up all day then had severe stomach pains and diarrhea | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
1 week ago
Right after I ate Burger King last night I was instantly affected. I had extreme bloating excruciating stomach pain. I was not able to poop at all and the pain lasted from 6 pm until 3 am when I was finally able to fall asleep | Symptoms: Bloating, Stomach Pain
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected source: I’m not sure
Onset: Not sure
Duration: other: So far 16 hours
Additional information: I was eating 3 to 4 daily | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps
We went there on 3/25/23. Our granddaughter (almost 12 years old) ate ravioli and finished almost 1/2 of her meal. She began to complain of not feeling well about 1 hour after the meal. About 30 min later she began to vomit a lot, about 1 hour... she began to have diarrhea. This lasted about 4 hours. My husband and I filled up on soup and breadsticks, so we only had 3-4 bites of our meal - we were fine. We took our leftovers to go and put them in the refrigerator right away. We ate them 3/27/23 at about 5:15 pm. About 45 min I began to not feel well. 10 min later I began to vomit, 20 min later diarrhea began, both of which lasted until 12:00 am (6 hours) of a trip to the bathroom every 15-20 min. Then every 30-45 min for the same thing until about 3:30 am. I was cold and hot, on/off the rear of the night. My husband began his symptoms about 75 min after he ate. Vomiting and diarrhea for about 5 hours and chills. The next day I began to have black stools. I called my PCP and I was told to go to the ER for evaluation. 7.5 hours I was told I could go home. They gave me IV fluids, Tylenol for my 100.6 F temperature and Zofran for my nausea. CT scan of my belly was unremarkable. Bloodwork showed inflammation with elevated levels of lactic acid. My husband called the restaurant manager in Oswego, IL to report what was going on. He was nice, took the info. Our granddaughter is fine now, I have had to call off 2 days of work. My husband had to call off 1 day of work and get to work late today to get my meds and help me as I was so weak this morning I couldn’t walk without him supporting me. The dinner tasted good, but we all ordered something different, and we all suffered terribly. I ordered shrimp, scallop linguine Alfredo. My husband ordered shrimp and chicken carbonara. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Chills, Weakness
8 months ago
I have gotten food from here delivered to me several times this year but last night, the wait was longer than normal and I ordered chicken and broccoli, white rice and crab Rangoon. I only ate the rice and chicken and my children and my husband had... their own rice and chicken. it is the only thing we ate for the evening. We started throwing up about 4-5 hours later. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Recent Interesting Reports
Presumed food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Headache
Alleged source: The ramen product
Start: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: A loved one
Additional Information: My 10 year old son. I buy a jar of cup noodles flavored with meat 68 grams... and it all started | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Headache, Stomach Pain
My 9 year old had chicken strips, fries with chocolate milk last night for dinner. He has been on the toilet since 2am with both vomit and diarrhea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
FDA announced the recall of 1961 cases of Amazon Fresh Frosted Mini Brownie with yellow and purple icing with sprinkles due to the potential presence of plastic pieces. This product was distributed nationwide in the US.
The recalled product is:
- Item 19858, Amazon Fresh, Frosted Mini... Brownie with yellow and purple icing with sprinkles, 12 count per pack, packaged in a plastic clear clamshell container, net wt. 14oz. Case UPC 1 08 42379 19858 5; Retail package UPC 8 42379 19858 8. Consumer Unit Lot Code 23017 Shipping Case Lot Code 23017 / BB 17 JAN 24
This recall was initiated on 10/20/2023 and its status is ongoing. Do not consume, sell, or distribute the recalled product.
In case you experienced harm from extraneous materials, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Got my five year old son a six piece happy meal. The nuggets didn't seem warm at all. He only ate a few and the dog was fed the rest. Within a few hours he started having horrible smelling gas coming from both ends. The next morning... his teacher sent him home due to the smell coming from his body. He had five bowel movements in a matter of just a few hours. His belly was super bloated. Next day he had horrible diarrhea and it still smelled like rotten eggs. The dog also became ill with the same symptoms. Had to take my son to the doctor to be tested for e coli and other gut infections. Made a complaint today with the establishment. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Gas
The name of restaurant is aa China super buffet. Not a1 China buffet . My wife was in hospital for 8 days | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Bought your chocolate milk, smells like bleach and taste like sanitizer
Eat 2a day been ok Nov 26, 2023 ate
One at 7pm started feeling sick about
12am horrid diarrhea violent pains in stomache at 9am this morning had another
Cup no diarrhea yet just violent stomache ache and feeling like I have to go | Symptoms: Diarrhea
We had two pizzas with prosciutto and burrata and the meatballs. Both of us were sick within four hours. Our infant is not sick. If it was a virus he would
Be sick. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting