IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Miller's Ale House - Hunter's Creek, South John Young Parkway, Orlando, FL, USA
4 years ago
13536 South John Young Parkway, Orlando, 32837 Florida, United States
My friends had told me not to eat here originally because they had gotten food poisoning from there mozzarella sticks, I just thought well I won’t order the mozzarella sticks and i should be okay . So instead I ordered the flat iron steak with boom boom shrimp. It was delicious until I woke up the next morning. Soon as I got up I was throwing up and it lasted all day. I decided to call the manager of this specific location and let them know however they told me I should just go to a doctor. I don’t know if they know what food poisoning is but it’s not something you get and can just automatically drive to a doctor. Every time I stood up I threw up. They have not done anything for me since I called them. My friend whom I was with also got sick with me. I’d just like to let everyone know not to order food from because it will get you sick ?. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Nausea, Vomiting
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Chills, Headache
Suspected source: French dip sandwich
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: Less than 4 hours | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Chills, Headache
2 months ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected source: Miller ale restaurant in Mcdonough ga
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: Long term
Sick: 2 people
Additional information: Zinger chicken fries, Fries could be bad oil or the potatoes horrible stomach cramps and diarrhea thats lasting... over 5 days | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps
Suspected source: Zinger salad
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: 2 people | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea, Cramps
Suspected source: Ribs
Onset: 1 to 2 days
Duration: Several days
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Nausea, Cramps
I ordered a prime burger and got a very bad stomach ache not long after. My roommate said I was farting and groaning all night, that the fats smelled like rot. When I woke up I had extreme stomach cramps and ran to the bathroom where I... had expelled diarrhea and was on and off of the toilet, i didnt feel any sort of relief from the stomach cramps and gas until almost 12 hours after eating | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps, Gas
Had the mixed pies and a bit of the sheperds bread bowl last night. It was intensive vomiting and explosive diarrhea within 3 hours after we left . Was sick the whole night and was starting to see yellow bile in my vomit after awhile. Slow recovery... in the morning but not an experience I want to experience again. | Symptoms: Vomiting, Diarrhea, Bile
Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain
Suspected source: marinated mushrooms
Onset: Right away
Duration: Several days
Additional information: I felt discomfort in my stomach about 10-15 minutes after eating some marinated mushrooms from an olive bar. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain
Closure Date: 11/17/2023
- High Priority - - From initial inspection: High Priority - Raw animal food stored over or with ready-to-eat food in a freezer - not all products are commercially packaged. Raw chicken is stored over butter packets on the reach-in freezer. **Warning** -... From follow-up inspection 2023-11-17: **Time Extended**
- High Priority - - From initial inspection: High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. 16 rodent droppings on the shelve that have lays chips box in dry storage 5 rodent droppings on top of black plastic containers located on the rack at dry storage 2 rodent droppings on top of individual gloves boxes 8 rodent droppings on the floor under the rack that has uncovered single service items, to-go boxes. 1 rodent dropping on dining room floor Total= 32 rodent droppings **Admin Complaint** - From follow-up inspection 2023-11-17: 18 rodent droppings on the shelve that has lays box on dry storage 10 on floor next to reach in the freezer on dry storage Total =28 rodent droppings **Admin Complaint** **Corrected On-Site**
Source: Florida Department of Health
6 days ago
Closure Date: 11/14/2023
- High Priority - Dented/rusted cans present. See stop sale. 1 dented can of olives.
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over or with ready-to-eat food in a freezer - not all products are commercially packaged. Raw veal is stored over... stuffed shells on tall reach in the freezer.
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over/not properly separated from ready-to-eat food. Raw chicken stored over cooked chicken on the walk-in cooler. **Corrected On-Site**
- High Priority - Roach activity present as evidenced by live roaches found. 2 live roaches on the floor under water heather 2 live roaches on the wall by water heather 1 live roach on the floor under rack that has chemicals Total= 5 live roaches **Repeat Violation** **Admin Complaint**
- High Priority - Stop Sale issued on time/temperature control for safety food due to temperature abuse. Garlic oil was kept on the pizza station overnight with a temperature of 84F.
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safe food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Tzaki sauce kept on cook line reach-in cooler for less than 4 hrs with a temperature of 50F, butter kept on cook line reach-in cooler for less than 4 hrs with a temperature of 57F. Garlic oil was kept on the pizza station overnight with a temperature of 84F. Divided butter into smaller containers and place the sauce under the cooler. **Corrective Action Taken**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Recent Interesting Reports
Organic roasted seaweed packages. Both kids are for dinner, then vomited suddenly 4 hours later within minutes of each other. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
Boulangerie GY brand Chocolate Croissant is being recalled from the marketplace because it contains hazelnut which is not declared on the label. This product is distributed in Quebec, Canada. There have been no reported reactions associated with the consumption of this product.
Boulangerie GY, Chocolate... Croissant, 370 g, 8 54216 00124 1, All codes where hazelnut is not declared on the label
Check to see if you have recalled products; Do not consume recalled products to which you are allergic or sensitive as they may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction; and do not serve, use, sell or distribute recalled products.
Recalled products should be returned to the location where they were purchased.
In case you experience harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Produit Pita Achtaroute
Brand name: Boulangerie GY
Product recalled: Chocolate Croissant
Reason of the recall: Issue Food - Allergen - Tree nut
CFIA Recall date: 2023-11-03
Weis Markets announced the recall of Weis Quality Cinnamon Apple Sauce Pouches due to elevated Lead Levels. This product was sold at Weis grocery stores in the US.
The recalled product is:
- Weis Quality Cinnamon Apple Sauce Pouches, (20 CT) UPC 41497216123.
Do not consume this... product.
Primary symptoms of short-term exposure to lead toxicity include headaches, abdominal pain, and anemia among others; while longer-term exposure can escalate to fatigue, difficulty concentrating, tremor, and weight loss. Parents and caregivers are advised to be aware of these symptoms in children, who are particularly susceptible to lead toxicity.
If you or your child are experiencing symptoms after eating this product it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist seek medical attention.
I ate a piece of a Golden Grahams bar around 8 o'clock at night, it was only less than half, I woke up 2 o'clock 1 in the morning with a very bad stomach pain and diarrhea. My stomach hurts a lot, I feel like I can't... breathe, I can't find a way to make this pain go away. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
Hotel Riu Santa Fe, Camino Viejo a San Jose, Tourist Corridor, El Medano, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
2 weeks ago
I stayed at the Riu Sante Fe from 11/6-11/10/23 came home and have been sick ever since. Vomiting, diarrhea, stomach cramps, can barely get out of bed. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
I went to Peach Valley Cafe on 11/9 around 10:00 am. I purchased shrimp and grits ate it there and I purchased a croissant sandwich to go. When I ate the shrimp and grits I was fine until about 5 pm I noticed I started to feel... faint light headed and nauseous. My stomach started to knot up. Later on that night I got chills and body aches. I vomited up nothing but the shrimp and grits. My body aches lasted a few days with a headache and no strength. Not sure what happened this day but this has never happened before when I’ve eaten at Peach Valley. Never again. The worst experience ever. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Headache, Chills, Body Ache, Lightheaded
McDonald's La Roche-sur-Yon South, South Avenue Commercial Space, Route de la Tranche sur Mer, La Roche-sur-Yon, France
3 weeks ago
I ate at the McDonald's around 13:30 this Friday, November 3, and around 6 p.m. I started to have a stomachache, abdominal pain, then diarrhea, nausea and vomiting all evening, and today I still have these abdominal pains. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
2 days ago
I was eating a fruit bowl that held moldy fruits and I had bought some beef carne de res taquitos which had me extremely sick due to the lack of them replacing the old foods with fresh ones | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting